Author Topic: ArmAAC Released  (Read 6192 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: ArmAAC Released
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 04:11:21 am »
maddog has some valid points there actually,through experience and time served i know a lot of cheat makers / game hackers and have met a lot of the people who make the hacks  , most hackers are completely different people in real life than they appear to be on here.

ps hope they hang maddog from the nearest lampost :)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 11:15:15 am »
most hackers are completely different people in real life than they appear to be on here
How so?
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 01:40:13 pm »
most hackers are completely different people in real life than they appear to be on here
How so?

Means dont judge them by what they do online in games. Sure some cheaters and non cheaters got seriously problems with their mentality, but you cant make a stereotype out of every cheater or cheta creator.

Or, another funny example, "all cheaters have small cocks", lol its so ridiculous wrong haha.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2007, 07:15:08 pm »
"all cheaters have small cocks", lol its so ridiculous wrong

Cheating has made mine so large it scares most women.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2007, 11:04:11 pm »
Cheating has made mine so large it scares most women.
and every guy  :icon_shifty
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2007, 07:55:24 pm »
They take us for primitive leechers not dedicated cheaters.

More to the point...just better/faster programmers than they are.

It must be the brand of sneakers we ware:
"Remember kids you can run faster,jump higher and play better with TKC Fliers with the built in action wedge."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 08:03:36 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 08:06:36 pm »
/\ /\  :wink2

Laxing

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2007, 01:56:01 am »
You guys are lush @ cheating on ArmA. Been using Doc2's cheatpack until ofcourse they updated it to trace modified .pbo's.
Seriously, you should start taking on VAC2 haha! Wesker, <3 the YouTube vids mate, you're leet at raging. Linkin Park ftw.

(New to forum btw. (: I just don't like to post alot in case of getting flamed for being an 'anti-cheater' undercover, lmao.)

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2007, 03:39:42 am »
You guys are lush @ cheating on ArmA. Been using Doc2's cheatpack until ofcourse they updated it to trace modified .pbo's.
Seriously, you should start taking on VAC2 haha! Wesker, <3 the YouTube vids mate, you're leet at raging. Linkin Park ftw.

(New to forum btw. (: I just don't like to post alot in case of getting flamed for being an 'anti-cheater' undercover, lmao.)
As far as I'm aware only a very few servers will auto kick you for using it.
If you are only worried about the "user has modified CA" message, don't be. That happens with almost every player.

Ha VAC2. We would but I don't think many of us find HL2 very interesting and from what I have heard VAC2 isn't very bright when it comes to picking up cheats. A few of my friends claim to be using their own private wallhacks/bots for a very long time with no problems from VAC

Thanks for the YouTube love, I try my best.

Now I'm gonna start flaming you for that lame excuse about not posting...
Just kidding man  :icon_thumbsup

The Illusive Man

Laxing

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2007, 05:44:30 am »
If you are only worried about the "user has modified CA" message, don't be. That happens with almost every player.

Ha VAC2. We would but I don't think many of us find HL2 very interesting and from what I have heard VAC2 isn't very bright when it comes to picking up cheats. A few of my friends claim to be using their own private wallhacks/bots for a very long time with no problems from VAC

I know this is off-topic but... My girlfriend just left me, after nearly 3 years. As soon as I got home I was as sad as an emo after listening to Madina Lake.
Turned my computer on and said to myself "hey wtf let's go see what those TKC guys said". Wesker mate, I gotta say, I was surprised to see something like that. You're a god sir, you just brightened my mood. If you have a TeamSpeak sever, and are on it now, LIGHT ME UP WITH THE IP! I need somemore f***ing therapy from you.  :icon_laugh I'll start posting alot now!!  :icon_cool2

And, on-topic. The only server I've been raging recently was that JOLT.CO.UK COOP one. Fucking terrible lag. Yeah, it has autokick. But then again, that's the only decent non-American Evo 1.5 server (with no admins) I could find.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2007, 08:12:56 am »

I know this is off-topic but... My girlfriend just left me, after nearly 3 years. As soon as I got home I was as sad as an emo after listening to Madina Lake.
Turned my computer on and said to myself "hey wtf let's go see what those TKC guys said". Wesker mate, I gotta say, I was surprised to see something like that. You're a god sir, you just brightened my mood. If you have a TeamSpeak sever, and are on it now, LIGHT ME UP WITH THE IP! I need somemore f***ing therapy from you.  :icon_laugh I'll start posting alot now!!  :icon_cool2

And, on-topic. The only server I've been raging recently was that JOLT.CO.UK COOP one. Fucking terrible lag. Yeah, it has autokick. But then again, that's the only decent non-American Evo 1.5 server (with no admins) I could find.
He's a god among god's.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2007, 10:32:17 am »
They take us for primitive leechers not dedicated cheaters.

More to the point...just better/faster programmers than they are.

It must be the brand of sneakers we ware:
"Remember kids you can run faster,jump higher and play better with TKC Fliers with the built in action wedge."
/\ /\  :wink2

double poster.....
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2007, 02:58:39 pm »
God? I'm an Antichrist according to the anticheaters. Anyway sorry to hear your bad news, life's a bitch.
But seriously the sooner you flush it from your mind the better, speak no more of it.

We don't currently have a public TS or Vent but I'll maybe look into getting one.
Welcome to the forum.

The Illusive Man

Laxing

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 12:53:00 am »
We don't currently have a public TS or Vent but I'll maybe look into getting one.
It's really simple really, unless you're wanting to rent one. This link leads to a page where you can download the server client (TS). Just launch it and you can host a server from your own IP. Sorted. :icon_biggrin2
I would use Vent but... Microsoft Sam gets on my tits.

God? I'm an Antichrist according to the anticheaters.
Pure god in my eyes mate.  :icon_thumbsup

Anyway sorry to hear your bad news, life's a bitch.
Shit happens...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2007, 03:14:54 am »
Been using Doc2's cheatpack until ofcourse they updated it to trace modified .pbo's.

Doc2's is old and outdated.
I use the TKC editor...just for testing as I never cheat in contests.