Author Topic: TKC get together  (Read 5186 times)

alienate

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: TKC get together
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2007, 11:49:17 pm »
as with what mr medic has said.

Arma is already in a weak state. its not a great game by any means. both in playability and the ease of cheating.

what you are about to release will pollute the gaming in arma for months and months to come, thats without releasing updates to overcome AC attempts (if they work  :icon_rolleyes2)

i understand that you wont stop making cheats public. its sad. especially when there are few games are worth playing now.

you say buisness? you mean your making money?

i hope you atleast limit download numbers. as i hope you yourselfs understand what releasing a SCP will do to the multiplayer gaming.

I will go on further to say that its certainly not clever. i dont think any higher of you for making such an indepth cheat. if you were to make a fool of microsofts home page i would have a huge respect, but arma...lol its childsplay..sadly...

Jimmy

UnKnOwNCoDe

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2007, 12:24:19 am »
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 12:02:44 am by UnKnOwNCoDe »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2007, 12:50:27 am »
No game in history has ever been "destroyed" by cheats. The release of a new cheat will naturally stir up things in the community. People will leave, but one shouldn't forget that new game concepts attract new people. Most people don't leave because of cheats, they leave because they don't have fun when there's no variation or too much wait etc. And then I'm not talking about those few who pretend being soldiers, those who can't see the distinction between online simulator and real life actions. Their heaps will shatter when it gets more and more obvious it's just a game they play.

This whole cheats-are-bad debate adds to the activity and life of the game. Progress is the struggle of opposites.

Our cheats are not made for giving players an edge over others. That kinds of cheats accept the idea that scores are important. Scores mean nothing. Everyone can download our cheats and most importantly everyone can have fun building pyramides or skyscrapers, teleporting, shooting eachother with great guns or whatever they like to do. Noone will be able to get banned. All players will be free to do what they want without all these fictious rules and power-hungry admins.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

alienate

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2007, 02:36:25 am »
how can you be so wrong? i dont understand.

if you were tuning a car you would be puting CO2 in instead of air/fuel. its as simple as that.

i wont be around to see your creation. not again. your so called cheat pack is simply dull, old, repetitive, petty and worst of all dishonest, selfish and rude. this probably sums up the creators of such utter shite. certainly those that see it as a grand creation and "fun". as for those that look forward to such a release.....bollocks

i think thats the real tale in wind and you'll find more agree with me than disagree. no fancy wording is needed for the truth. your work is........

Jimmy

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2007, 02:50:29 am »
hope you get 10 million for it z m8 , you can buy a decent mic then lol

md .. arma is doomed as soon as the super cheat pack is released think long and hard about buying it :)

It's a 1922 era house that I paid $14,700 for in 1970 when the Dollar was backed by silver.
As a vacant lot the land is valued at over $660K.
The home next door sold a few months ago for 1.7 Million so it is time to cash in and move to a lot cheaper place (and invest my profits).

I am thinking either Redding,California or Klamath Falls,Oregon...must have shopping centers,full service hospital and fast internet.

Oregon has no state sales tax.

PS: I have run BBS's from the early 80's and I never buy software.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 09:59:07 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2007, 09:41:21 pm »
full service hospital .

^ well you are getting old now z :)

remember telnet ?  ... good ole days yeehaw ! :D

« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 09:48:01 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2007, 10:04:41 pm »
Well there are allot of Dear/Elk and even Cows on the roads up north...along with ice and falling rocks.

A full service hospital close by would have a trauma center and even an MRI machine.
If I get busted up I want an I.V. Demerol drip and a surgeon!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2007, 02:34:39 am »
full service hospital .

^ well you are getting old now z :)

remember telnet ?  ... good ole days yeehaw ! :D

omg my eyes hates that blue color

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2007, 12:21:47 pm »
you say buisness? you mean your making money?

Me?
Selling cheats?

No.
I myself last programmed anything around 1984 back when everything was basicly 99.9% math in ATARI Basic. I have however looked at some programs written in C/C* and found errors in them that kept them from running for a few people altho I have never so much as looked at a C programming book.