Poll

Microsoft or Apple? which OS do you feel is superior?

Microsoft
18 (81.8%)
Apple
0 (0%)
Other (E.G. Linux)
2 (9.1%)
null
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Microsoft or Apple?  (Read 2817 times)

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
Microsoft or Apple?
« on: July 09, 2007, 02:50:10 pm »
Ive been having a debate with someone about this for a bit now, i think that microsoft is infact superior to Apple.
I do not like Macintosh GUI
Apple gives computers away to schools to brainwash them (and to get rid of extra junk while getting P.R. Points)
i don't like it, lol that's final!

also i don't like the ipod,iphone,icar(will come soon, just wait), or anything with i in front of it.

-This rant has been performed by Henry "Symantic" Elsner
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Microsoft or Apple?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 12:45:41 pm »
I only like Apple in sauce, juice and cake  :icon_biggrin2
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 10:11:03 pm »
Microsoft
apple sucks  :smile

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 11:03:30 pm »
I think Apple sucks too but I'm happy that Microsoft has competition. Imagine MS owning the whole computer market? They'd be taking the piss with everything.

The Illusive Man

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 11:30:32 pm »
I used to be an apple fan. But had to move to windows as everyone else used it. Then  Idiscovered that apple was just as bad as microsoft. I think the whole linux idea is great but it's too user unfriendly. I use it atm an can't see what I'm typing. Black tex, black background.Got to select the text to make it white lol. Loads of details I got to know how to adjust etc. I like win xp the most, because Im used to it and don't think there's a neeed for any new oses as it works fine as it is.

Microsoft just wants to earn more cash by releasing Vista and forcing people to use it as they block backwards compatibility.

The competition is long gone in almost all sectors apart from the saturday markets basically. Companies split the market like the mob splits city blocks. Big companies create cartels and use competition only to stop new companies from taking market shares.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 01:50:18 am »
I think Apple sucks too but I'm happy that Microsoft has competition. Imagine MS owning the whole computer market? They'd be taking the piss with everything.

n then we take the piss by hacking it and sending bill personal messages on his home pc lol ...
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 02:11:21 am »
n then we take the piss by hacking it and sending bill personal messages on his home pc lol ...
lmao  :icon_laugh

The Illusive Man

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 04:18:40 am »
I used to be an apple fan too, until the day i actually had to work with their so called computers. Nothing ever worked the way i wanted it to. Also, ever tried to type an "@" on a mac keyboard when youre used to win keyboard layout? It's fun! Especially when its an online formular.
I also used to be a linux fan, well actually of the idea behind the OS, so i gave it a shot. So i installed suse linux, EIGHT!!! fucking CDs.
Well, whats the first thing you do after installing an OS? Adjusting the mouse speed 'cause it sure isnt fun to move the mouse over the whole table only to reach the taskbar. I spend about 5 hours looking for a way to adjust the mouse speed/accerlation. There was none. Eight fucking CDs and they dont even give me a window where i can set the mouse speed ffs. Windows at least gets the job done.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 08:34:55 am »
also i don't like the ipod,iphone,icar(will come soon, just wait), or anything with i in front of it.
Steve Jobs and the Apple I-rack:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw2nkoGLhrE&mode=related&search=

I use Windos XP because the games are written for that OS.
Vista sucks ass with a straw.

Besides the updated/patched XP Pro on torrents each month...I OWN an XP system builders disk set which I bought the first month XP went on sale and can put it on as many machines as I wish.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

No-.-GO

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 05:30:37 am »
Microsoft for me

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2008, 08:36:57 am »
XP with 2GB of ram:
Run 4 security programs,use 6 torrents and -play- Frontlines:Fuel of War all at the same time and use 49% of the physical ram.

Vista with 4GB of ram uses about the same amount to load just the OS (almost 1 GB).

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008, 09:15:09 am »
XP with 2GB of ram:
Run 4 security programs,use 6 torrents and -play- Frontlines:Fuel of War all at the same time and use 49% of the physical ram.

Vista with 4GB of ram uses about the same amount to load just the OS (almost 1 GB).
And with the little add-ons that you get with Vista, you can now download for XP... Two steps forward 1 mile back.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.