Author Topic: help for hack  (Read 1155 times)

teresa

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
help for hack
« on: July 03, 2007, 10:59:37 pm »
Hi guys, i need your help if someone will be so patient to teach me something...
Following what Dave said in a thread, about modifing the weapons.pbo i finnaly found it.
Now i found also with t-search the adress for that value, but here start my problems because i'm a noob.
It seem that the value is read just once, when the game load and after that also if i change it with t-search it doesnt do anything... it remain as it was in the file.pbo.
What and how can i do if i'd like to be able to change that value also when the game is running?

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Re: help for hack
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 01:21:57 am »
This is something I'm also working on doing.
Patients and determination with Tsearch is the way.

The Illusive Man

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 01:52:43 am »
T-Search is usually slower than CheatEngine and MHS. Might save a little time if you're using the other tools.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

teresa

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 12:12:11 pm »
I didn't get you guys... sorry.
I already find the adress with t-search. what i don't know is how to make the hack to work, because seem that the game read the value when it load and after that don't read it anymore, because if i change the value during the game it don't have effect anymore.

Mullah Omar:  I know cheatengine but i don't know MHS can u give me more infos about it? thx.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 12:23:04 pm »
I dunno, maby inject something after game load?
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

dave7802

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 02:47:15 pm »
Am taking it your the Guy who PM me,
Yes i dont have the answer to that, but using, cheat engines etc i have been looking into this,

Also i have been looking into other things, i dont know if its something i will be able to make or if its possible,

But i liked the sound of being able to select any weapon you like anywere in any place,
From sniper to AT to AK47 etc etc,

Also i had a little go last night finding the value and changing the value to the power of a weapon.

To know if it has any effect you will need to increase the value by a hell of alot, (then shoot the bulidings see if they fall)
Anyway am pretty new to this area of hacking, i first started on Sub Space the most basic game, so i know very basic,

When i know anything or if anything comes from it ill be sure to post it  :icon_magician

teresa

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 04:42:09 pm »
I did that too dave, i found the adress where the value is stored but if you try to change it while the game is in progress you won't notice anything, because as i said the value of the weapons power seem that is read when the game load and after that also if you change it the game won't read it again. Or maybe this is just my guess, then again, i need help from the coders that are here because i don't know how to make the game to read the new value all the times i will change it  :icon_teehee
I need a tutor!!!!! LOL  :icon_biggrin2

dave7802

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 05:41:28 pm »
Yes it reads all the info from the PBO file on the start up of the game,
As many atimes i have tabed out to change the PBO file and re join a server and no effect.

But i cannot understand about the engine as you are changing what it is reading as you playing.

I will have a look into this and come back to you, unless anyone els has the answer.