Author Topic: Some explanations plz...  (Read 2686 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BLACKDEN

  • Cheater Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Some explanations plz...
« on: March 15, 2004, 04:30:21 pm »
Well,

So this is the room of multiplayers cheaters in OFP, lol, but are u all cowards, cause i cant see any names of OFP players here. So u use another name in game when u cheat.
Come on use here ur real name in game, dont be affraid.

I read in another topic that u dont ruin the game...loooooooooooool.

But yes u ruin it, can i know why ?

14 years old, nOOb in game, frustrated by something ?
Sure, maybe all of that. And as u are proud to be what u are, u will ban me and lock the topic, isnt it ?

Cheat in single player, arf, why not, but use cheat in multiplayer, this suxxx no ? In a public game, well it is not the worth, but when guys use cheat in OFP League, you still happy..? Me not.
 
I have a bad news for you guys. Cause we will use referee in all game next saison, all ur shitty works for nothing. As u cant understand cause u are not good in this game, it is obvious for a referee to see when someone cheat.

So speed hack, remove object, and others cheat will be making for nothing.

Ehehehe we Owned u guys...  

Blackden (my real name in game since 3 years on OFP)
And try something for your face, puberty is not the best time, its true  :lol:

Now lock this topic asap...hahahahaha

jazznas

  • Old Guard
  • Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 1819
    • View Profile
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 05:47:29 pm »
first i have to say that im not playing OFP but lets start the funny quoting nevertheless

Quote from: BLACKDEN
14 years old, nOOb in game, frustrated by something ?
Sure, maybe all of that. And as u are proud to be what u are, u will ban me and lock the topic, isnt it ?


well, thats your point of view, and u know why?
cuz u like it that way, its easyer for u to think all cheaters are unskilled 14jear old kiddies without friends
you just wont see the facts, you have no clue how many peeps are REALLY cheating right?
the truth is that cheaters are everywhere, in ur scool, in your neighborhood everywhere. online-cheating will always be
what ur doing here is just stupid,
you feeling good now? wow you kicked the cheaters ass they dont know how to reply to your post, you totally owned them he? ROFL
YOU get a life, youre playing ofp since three years now, day after day, week after week...!
youre crying about the evil cheaters that are ruining your game, ROFL if you'd have a life you wouldn't cry about us.
i personally care a shit about ur pitiful online-life

Quote from: BLACKDEN
cheat in single player, arf, why not, but use cheat in multiplayer, this suxx

yea whos lame here? if ur cheating in SP the game has beaten you.
i know ur gonna say now that were cheating cuz were unskilled and we need the cheats to have a good score
you just dont/wont understand what cheating aka heckling means
what would be if you could do anything with a game, what would be if could make the whole map with one single shoot a burning-hell, everyone on the map will die, what if you could be invisible?
all this is possible in vietcong and this was my reason joining this community

Quote from: BLACKDEN
So this is the room of multiplayers cheaters in OFP, lol, but are u all cowards, cause i cant see any names of OFP players here. So u use another name in game when u cheat.
Come on use here ur real name in game, dont be affraid.

a nickname doesnt say anything, most of us are changing their nick everytime they join a server

Quote from: BLACKDEN
I have a bad news for you guys. Cause we will use referee in all game next saison, all ur shitty works for nothing. As u cant understand cause u are not good in this game, it is obvious for a referee to see when someone cheat.


ROFL! who cares?
as i said were not cheating to WIN a game, and for myself: i never cheat in clanmatches. why? cuz i dont need cheats to kick others ass

~jazznas

[TkC]ballbreaker

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 536
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
Re: Some explanations plz...
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 06:27:57 pm »
Quote from: BLACKDEN
Well,

So this is the room of multiplayers cheaters in OFP, lol, but are u all cowards, cause i cant see any names of OFP players here. So u use another name in game when u cheat.
Come on use here ur real name in game, dont be affraid.

I read in another topic that u dont ruin the game...loooooooooooool.

But yes u ruin it, can i know why ?

14 years old, nOOb in game, frustrated by something ?
Sure, maybe all of that. And as u are proud to be what u are, u will ban me and lock the topic, isnt it ?

Cheat in single player, arf, why not, but use cheat in multiplayer, this suxxx no ? In a public game, well it is not the worth, but when guys use cheat in OFP League, you still happy..? Me not.
 
I have a bad news for you guys. Cause we will use referee in all game next saison, all ur shitty works for nothing. As u cant understand cause u are not good in this game, it is obvious for a referee to see when someone cheat.

So speed hack, remove object, and others cheat will be making for nothing.

Ehehehe we Owned u guys...  

Blackden (my real name in game since 3 years on OFP)
And try something for your face, puberty is not the best time, its true  :lol:

Now lock this topic asap...hahahahaha



you must be from england too :roll:

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2781
    • View Profile
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2004, 06:37:45 pm »
or france :?:
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

Wizkid

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2923
    • View Profile
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2004, 06:55:01 pm »
You cant get this guy to understand anything anyway.
Lol. Only idiots/nerds play for scores, like you. Why the HELL would I wanna get good scores in a game, when I can both play the and also laugh my ass of at whiners like you? Why do you think we cheat and heckler? Its all thanks to you its fun  :wink:  :wink:  (Thanks for the laugh)

Games is wasting of time, anyway.

I want to reach your mind, where is it currently located?
shut the fuck up!

BLACKDEN

  • Cheater Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2004, 06:58:39 pm »
Yep France...

maybe i know u LTC ?

Quote
the truth is that cheaters are everywhere, in ur scool, in your neighborhood everywhere. online-cheating will always be


And then, it is why u make cheat, its because your neighborhood do it, well, strange thing, cause it is not my case, so we are not neighborhood.
Online cheating suxx, always.

Quote
YOU get a life, youre playing ofp since three years now, day after day, week after week...!
youre crying about the evil cheaters that ruining your game, ROFL if you'd have a life you would cry about us
i personally care a shit about ur pitiful online-life


lol, dont speak about something u dont know, online life, u dont know what this word want say. You come, u cheat and u disapear, this is ur life.

Quote
you just dont/wont understand what cheating aka heckling means

Sure i understand, u just need to be bad with others, like a terrorits using a bomb, man without face.

Quote
a nickname doesnt say anything, most of us are changing their nick everytime they join a server

I call that a coward.

Quote
i never cheat in clanmatches. why? cuz i dont need cheats to kick others ass

I hope that its true but sorry i am sure that its wrong.

I have hundred friends in OFP online, from doozen countries, try to count yours.
And try to understand why i want keep them. If u can.

btw. I like to buttfuck marshal all niight loong!

Wizkid

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2923
    • View Profile
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2004, 07:01:40 pm »
Will you answer me, or did I own ya too much?
shut the fuck up!

Wizkid

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2923
    • View Profile
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2004, 07:04:19 pm »
Lol, and how many friends have you got irl? Friends online is just sad, online "life". really sad..
shut the fuck up!

[TkC]ballbreaker

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 536
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2004, 07:06:42 pm »
Quote from: [TKC] ~<{LTC}>~
or france :?:


hahahahahahahaha! how did you know? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P

GameBro

  • Klass Klown
  • ***
  • Posts: 412
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2004, 07:08:52 pm »
lol, I cheat on my Wife,so I will cheat in the Game and I think I?m not 14 Years old, but I wish I was again, so I could start making cool Cheats and Have more Time to Cheat.
Or maybe you dont want us to cheat, because you want to be the only Cheater in this Game?
80 % of Gamers say they dont cheat, but thats bullshit. As you never saw Them Playing live( LAN ).
Putana :twisted:
Sportlers take Steroids the win, so Cheating is like the real Life. I never cheat to win, just4Fun. Thats the Differents between me and a Sportler. But yes shure, cheats in Leagues are shit, but how you know no One is cheating there? :wink:
So maybe you should cheat with us every Time, and you will be happy.
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

[TkC]ballbreaker

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 536
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2004, 07:14:39 pm »
blackden you are wasting your time. :roll:

get it thru your thick skull,NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE.

no matter how many posts you make crying about people cheating.

your efforts are worthless so dont even bother.

Quote
Will you answer me, or did I own ya too much?


Wizkid-you cant have a battle of wits with an unarmed man :wink:  :lol:

[TkC]ballbreaker

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 536
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2004, 07:19:18 pm »
ltc you cheater!!!!

i thought it was a lucky guess

BLACKDEN

  • Cheater Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2004, 09:07:05 pm »
Quote
Lol, and how many friends have you got irl? Friends online is just sad, online "life". really sad..


False, but i understand that it is no true for everyone.

Quote
But yes shure, cheats in Leagues are shit, but how you know no One is cheating there?


its only this for explain why i am with you here, i just try to prevent all cheaters in a league, cause guys who take time in league do it for plaisure, not for be owned by a cheater.

Quote
Or maybe you dont want us to cheat, because you want to be the only Cheater in this Game?
80 % of Gamers say they dont cheat, but thats bullshit. As you never saw Them Playing live( LAN ).


Not in OFP communauty Ramboo, do you play this game, all players are here since long time, all are junkies of this game. There is few cheaters, young guys and need to learn what is the life.


Quote
So maybe you should cheat with us every Time, and you will be happy.

LOL, no way, i never cheat in the life, its not for cheat in a game. Even some of your cheat are funny.

Quote
no matter how many posts you make crying about people cheating. your efforts are worthless so dont even bother


I am sure of this, but if you want give me some anti-cheat for use them only in match league, it will be great...yes i know i am crazy.

Quote
hahahahahahahaha! how did you know?


Yes, how did you know ? By IP tracer...hummmm....no
Sure i know you, and u know me. :wink:

Anyway, i was here for try to understand you, sure its a life job, but i see that you are agree with me for say that cheat in league is BS, and if you want help me for keep a clean league, you have my msn.

Thx for all guys.

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2781
    • View Profile
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2004, 09:40:00 pm »
Quote from: [TkC]ballbreaker
ltc you cheater!!!!

i thought it was a lucky guess




lol that ip trace program tells you any thing :P
remember this is the teamkill anc cheat community  :P
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

[TkC]ballbreaker

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 536
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
Some explanations plz...
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2004, 09:42:07 pm »
i shoud have known better :lol: