Author Topic: ArmA 1.08 patch  (Read 1341 times)

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
ArmA 1.08 patch
« on: June 13, 2007, 01:50:02 am »
Yay! At last 1.08 is here.
Said to have at least 500 bug fixes/changes

Get it here
http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Patch_v.1.08

Loving the change log, cant wait to try it out.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: ArmA 1.08 patch
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 02:44:56 am »
cant wait to try it out

I can.
Some people have reported that they get the Securom error,reinstall game only to get same error.

I am also using a no-cd patch and think I may have forgotten to save the original exe.
If I need to reinstall and can't find a working no-cd at least the latest YASU worked on the 1.07a patch.

In any event I am going to wait and see what other report as far as install issues for a few more days.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 11:28:36 am »
Fixed: Wall and other obstacles now provide better shielding against explosions

It's about damn time. I hate the shrapnel flying around the corner of a wall and hitting me. Goddamn.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 03:12:48 pm »
Fixed: Wall and other obstacles now provide better shielding against explosions

It's about damn time. I hate the shrapnel flying around the corner of a wall and hitting me. Goddamn.
I just thought that was homing shrapnel  :icon_laugh

The Illusive Man

dave7802

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 05:12:23 pm »
ZOldDude
Did you sort out the No CD crack.
If not, i have an Image file on my PC, (if you want it ill upload it when i am home)
Use Deamon to mount it and the Latest release of Y.A.S.U works fine.

I installed the 1.8 patch fine, no problems no errors, Used latest YASU and was up and running in no time,
If i come accross any errors ill be sure to keep you posted :)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 03:31:40 am »
ZOldDude
If not, i have an Image file on my PC, (if you want it ill upload it when i am home)

I installed the 1.8 patch fine, no problems no errors, Used latest YASU and was up and running in no time,

I have the full files and 1.05 patch all in a rar...so if I had to reinstall it would not be that hard.

I am just waiting as soon after I installed the game and 1.05 it stopped loading and I had a bitch of a time to get it reinstalled ( I think it was a faulty "proper" ).

I was asking Nick M. from RN last night if he personally new of any problems. He told me that he had 8 servers running it and none of the clans that use them have had problems.

It is just the few reports of that lame securom error that pop up that is holding me off.
I will d/l the 1.8 patch later today or the next...the traffic on the host will have slowed down by then.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Gunrunner

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 03:45:12 am »
ZOldDude

Is this the latest 1.08 ArmA cracked exe? I need the arma.exe for 1.08 can you give me a link to get it? Thanks!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 04:00:04 am »
ZOldDude

Is this the latest 1.08 ArmA cracked exe? I need the arma.exe for 1.08 can you give me a link to get it? Thanks!

No.
YASU is a program that hides Deamon Tools from the anti copy protection so you don't need a no-cd patch or have to wait for a DT update.

A proper no-cd for the updated game may be a better idea if the 1.08 patch also changed some FADE settings as well.

Perhaps the 1.05 no-cd (the one with fixed FADE) will still work or not.
Anyhow I still have a few days to upgrade to the patch and will just keep looking at BI posts for issues.

Gunrunner

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 05:53:59 am »
I got a fade error when I tried the 1.05 no cd. I think it iwll need a 1.08 -- but what do I know :icon_laugh

Let me know if you find one.

dave7802

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 06:02:22 pm »
Yer small errors i have only seen within a clan
Some commen things like scripts not loading correctly
But i think i told him to delete the ArmA folder in documents and start that from fresh and not had the problems since,

He just kept joing and spawning with no guns was happing like 7/10 times
Thats all i know of.

For the people that are not reading and are asking Questions about the ArmA crack No CD Fix etc

All you need is the image (you can pick this up from gamecopyworld)

Then install Deamon and Mount the image,
Also Download the LATEST YASU and Cloak and you will not have any problem YASU released a new version this month so be sure to download and replace it,

Before posting a qestion please read, its easy commen stuff.

Thanks
Dave