Author Topic: ArmA MultiHack 1.08 (lite)  (Read 1945 times)

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
ArmA MultiHack 1.08 (lite)
« on: June 13, 2007, 07:44:37 am »
This is just the lite version that took me around 5mins to make.
I plan to add no panting & view distance when I get some extra time

This should wet the appetites of all them hardcore ArmA hecklers  :smile

Note1: Symantec AV users may have to disable
Note2: Weedkiller on DX10 cards might be bugged

**** HOT KEYS****

Alt + W = Inf Ammo (Inc)
Alt + Q = Inf Ammo (Jump)

Ctrl + Q = Disable Inf Ammo

Alt + A = Weedkiller On
Ctrl + A = Weedkiller Off

Alt + Z = Remove mission fog
Ctrl + Z = Enable mission fog

Watch this space for updates!

This very fast release is a response to the many foul mouthed anti-cheaters of BIS forum.
Actions speak louder than words  :icon_biggrin2
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 07:50:20 am by Wesker »

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: ArmA MultiHack 1.08 (lite)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 09:10:21 am »
Would be nice if you sent Mullah Omar the source code or learned to use the TKC Trainer maker.

When I play ArmA on a few differant servers and then exit I find a few notifications that "somebody" has been trying "intrude" on my system from both my corporate AV and Blink,and -many- from my firewall as well.

When it comes to my firewall....I have had no alerts for two days after I changed my IP # and as I type I am -still-getting attacked by players of ArmA from the session I just left over an hour ago.

TKC and it's cheats are not as much of an issue in this game as "others" that play it.

I actually get more firewall action than after a week of torrent usage!

IE: In the past month of playing ArmA I have 82,516 hacking attempt with 3,867 "high level" rated ones out of the batch on my firewall alone.
In total for the past 6 weeks I have (from all internet contact) 143,927 attemts to enter my system.
These are just the firewall as the AV and Blink are not added in.

My system has no problem running all of my protective programs while I game and I would prefer to not turn them off to run a program and then clean up afterwards.

I also search for rootkits and hidden registry entrys each month to make certain the system is clean.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 09:19:12 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 09:22:55 am »
I have basically given up tracing all the people from ArmA that grab an IP and then try to get into the system.
I would say about 5-9% or so of the people who play this game are doing this crap for whatever reason suits them....and I always thought the Vietcong players wer tweeky!

The thing is they are probably doing the same to everyone else as well.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 09:32:34 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

dave7802

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 01:41:30 pm »
Thank you very much Wesker
Have to say a fast update :)
Not yet tryed it will be on my list tonight, keep up the good work buddy  :icon_thumbsup

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 03:09:37 pm »
I don't want to use the TKC Trainer Maker because I very much doubt it can make the trainer look exactly how I want it to look (without wasting a god awful amount of time).
As far as I'm concerned if it works fine on my Kasperky, Nod32 and 80% of them on scanners Jottie then then there's no problem with it. The only problem here is with Symantec.

By the way I can safely bet all of them ArmA related "internet intrusions" are just a result of internet background traffic.
An ArmA server will ping your PC to check your presence for example but because your computer is finished with that server/connection the firewall will popup claiming to have blocked a malicious attack. Just querying the server with the ArmA server list is enough to cause shit loads of connection block messages over the course of 5mins.
I know all about this shit because I studied internet security at uni.

Also I used to have Symantec Corp. I got rid of it because it often lies, lags & over exaggerates everything.
It's defiantly not the software of choice for any hacker/cheater and It'll be a cold day in hell before I cater for Symantec needs.

https://submit.symantec.com/false_positive/index.html

@Dave
Thank you very much Dave
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 03:28:16 pm by Wesker »

The Illusive Man

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 05:31:50 pm »
I don't want to use the TKC Trainer Maker because I very much doubt it can make the trainer look exactly how I want it to look (without wasting a god awful amount of time).
As far as I'm concerned if it works fine on my Kasperky, Nod32 and 80% of them on scanners Jottie then then there's no problem with it. The only problem here is with Symantec.

By the way I can safely bet all of them ArmA related "internet intrusions" are just a result of internet background traffic.
An ArmA server will ping your PC to check your presence for example but because your computer is finished with that server/connection the firewall will popup claiming to have blocked a malicious attack. Just querying the server with the ArmA server list is enough to cause shit loads of connection block messages over the course of 5mins.
I know all about this shit because I studied internet security at uni.

Also I used to have Symantec Corp. I got rid of it because it often lies, lags & over exaggerates everything.
It's defiantly not the software of choice for any hacker/cheater and It'll be a cold day in hell before I cater for Symantec needs.

https://submit.symantec.com/false_positive/index.html

@Dave
Thank you very much Dave

do you want an old source ( visual Basic ) as i know you dont 'c' ,it should do the trick if you have vb 6 , it has dll finding, virtual protect ,pause resume thread etc  , seeing as arma wont work on my system i will contribute in some source code to help you on your way to arma god status :).
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 06:05:47 pm »
do you want an old source ( visual Basic ) as i know you dont 'c' ,it should do the trick if you have vb 6 , it has dll finding, virtual protect ,pause resume thread etc  , seeing as arma wont work on my system i will contribute in some source code to help you on your way to arma god status :).

Hey Medic!
Thanks for the offer, almost a week ago I started work on a VB version.
Only need to implement the hotkeys now which shouldn't be too difficult.
I'll take that project from you anyway (just to be a nosy bastard)

Game Tainer Studio left and the VB on the right.
Secsy isn't it  :iconw

The Illusive Man

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 06:42:46 pm »
VB is way better, not for beginners but in general it is a lot better by my standards.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 03:43:21 am »
I can turn off the cooperate AV and still run Blink...I just test the trainer to see how it runs anyhow.
I am just a paranoid old fart.

dave7802

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 03:55:14 pm »
Wesker have to say tryed this last night, OMG so funny,
Amazing work lol
I didnt try no others as i was running the 1.5 patch,

But the ammo increase on the rockets is amazing talk about a rocket machine gun lol,

Thanks Very much Buddy
Dave

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 05:15:16 pm »
nice wesker looks like youve got it coverd :) , kill some for me m8
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2007, 08:37:30 pm »
sexeah