Author Topic: Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield Speedhack (it does NOT require a separate program)  (Read 985 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
What you need :
Total Commander (It's someplace amongst the forums)
Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield
A little bit of intelligence

Now I'm gonna keep this short and sweet and since I don't think any other person/party have figured this out yet I'm going to post it, with full rights to me :P. Enjoy!

Step 1. Open Total Commander
Step 2. Guide Total Commander to your Raven Shield Folder
Step 3.  Whilst in your Raven Shield Directory (folder), find and open the SYSTEM folder (it's in your Raven Shield Directory/folder)
Step 4. Locate the RavenShield.ini file
Step 5. Highlight the RavenShield file (right-click) and click edit or F4 (they do the same thing) - By now you should have a notepad open that is full of confusing codes and commands
Step 6. Scroll down the notepad about half way and find "GameSpeed=1.000000
Step 7. change the "1" to whatever you feel like (don't really change it to over 3-4 because then it becomes uncontrollable
Step 8. On the notepad, click FILE
Step 9. Click SAVE NOT save as click SAVE
Step 10. Close the notepad
Step 11. Close Total Commander
Step 12. Open RavenShield
Step 13. Start a game
Step 14. Test it and if the game play speed (running shooting etc) has changed, then you've done it right.

Original post goes to me. All credit pretty much goes to me, except for Tom Clancy as he made the game. I'm not sure if this is un/detected by PunkBuster so use at your own risk.  :wink2
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 02:39:27 pm by Jahovus »
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Not bad!
R6:RS runs on the unreal engine.
I'm pretty sure this'll work on all the many other unreal games.

The Illusive Man

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
I just found this a minute ago. I'm still looking at this game and I found a file called "GS ROUTERS" a few days ago and its disappeared now but in it, I found the server it connects to to check for a key. I was thinking of changing it to one that automatically lets you join or just delete it. I dunno.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Games that use GS to connect or check keys are easy to run no-cd-key servers....or join without a valid key.

GS has many exploits that they have refused to address over the years.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Not bad!
R6:RS runs on the unreal engine.
I'm pretty sure this'll work on all the many other unreal games.

lol it does .. fkn jahovus lol.. secrets out now.. crossmoll its what i told you about on ts tonight m8
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Lol my bad, I'm too smart for my own good  :icon_laugh

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
I don't think it would be detected either? Because it doesn't require a separate program to hook into the game to change the process in which the game handles itself.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
crossmoll its what i told you about on ts tonight m8

You did m8  :icon_cool2
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...