Author Topic: If your interested in Sport-Game Hacking  (Read 623 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
If your interested in Sport-Game Hacking
« on: May 17, 2007, 02:51:24 pm »
If you want to hack Sport games then can you please upload your trainers here. I request the games you decide to hack aren't over hmm let's say 3 years old. For obvious reasons. IF you have a request for a game trainer to be made pm me and/or make a topic about it stating EXACTLY what you want done and we will get on to it ASAP. Trainers for any SPORT games are welcome here and we condone current trainer maker. Once again if you have any queries, requests or problems pm me or make a topic (or both) and I WILL get on to it ASAP. You must understand though that it will take time as I have minimal download bandwidth (12 GB monthly), I have a very small amount of HD space (38 GB - 8 left), I am of a young age and can't buy more HD space myself (I'm 12) and I don't have much time on my hands as to prior obligations and school (mostly after school detentions and stuff like that).
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
Re: If your interested in Sport-Game Hacking
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 02:52:10 am »
sorry jahovus but i'm not interesting in sport games, i like fps much more

good luck with you section here  :icon_thumbsup

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: If your interested in Sport-Game Hacking
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 04:42:04 am »
If you want to hack Sport games then can you please upload your trainers here. I request the games you decide to hack aren't over hmm let's say 3 years old. For obvious reasons. IF you have a request for a game trainer to be made pm me and/or make a topic about it stating EXACTLY what you want done and we will get on to it ASAP. Trainers for any SPORT games are welcome here and we condone current trainer maker. Once again if you have any queries, requests or problems pm me or make a topic (or both) and I WILL get on to it ASAP. You must understand though that it will take time as I have minimal download bandwidth (12 GB monthly), I have a very small amount of HD space (38 GB - 8 left), I am of a young age and can't buy more HD space myself (I'm 12) and I don't have much time on my hands as to prior obligations and school (mostly after school detentions and stuff like that).

sorry im strickly a shooter gamer m8 , i do mess with other games but not seriously
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157