Author Topic: You People and Your Hacks  (Read 3783 times)

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Re: You People and Your Hacks
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2007, 04:30:14 pm »
He must have been trying to top my example the time many weeks ago that I became alcohol poisoned!
Is that the time when you where crawling around the house?

The Illusive Man

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2007, 05:56:36 pm »
Lol, this is fucking wierd. You guys just trail off and talk about old people crawling around their house being alcohol poisoned by lite beer. No offense Z   :icon_razz2
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 11:34:51 am by Jahovus »
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2007, 09:04:07 pm »

It could be compared to being the best cap collector. Here we don't cheat/tk to win or to get an edge. We cheat/tk because we think it's fun, and that's what games are all about. But sure it may remove the "realism" and remind all those people that it's a game they're playing, and even turn the current match into a farce. (More than it already is).

The servers (as in box, screen, hd) might be yours, but that doesn't make you kings. It doesn't make it illegal to connect to it, or play around as one wants. And what are (unwritten) rules if they can't be enforced and if not everyone agrees to them? If you don't like what we do, ban us. If you can't ban us, well, lucky for us and the rest of all innocent players who don't obey or just are disliked. I think that someone who bought a game also should be able to play it (the way he wants). If an admin wants to ban someone for not pretending to play along with the rules, he's free to do that. But the guy who got banned will also be free to get back in if he can and wants as long as he does it legally.

Face it Omar you're a jack off. No matter what anyone says the messed up wiring in your brain will always twist it all to suit what you believe. You do not have the capacity to see things in any other way but the way your little mind believes. Its like trying to reason with a dirtclod.
 Since this is public and I have the right to play around with it any way I want and since you are not kings I would suggest that anyone should be welcome to post what they like when they like. I would suggest posting very large photos of whatever anywhere and everywhere on this website. Be sure to spam page after page of the word FUCK or what ever word you choose. I think that would be fun and I should be able to have fun where I like and if you guys dont like me having my kind of fun on your website that is just too bad because thats just the way it is. After all I think its fun and I should not have to follow any rules if I dont want too as long as I have my fun.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2007, 09:14:21 pm »
Haha, yea do whatever you want if you think it's fun. You're free to do so. But you'll have to face the consequences.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2007, 09:28:32 pm »
Lol, this is fucking wierd. You guys just trail of and talk about old people crawling around their house being alcohol poisoned by lite beer. No offense Z   :icon_razz2

No it was not Lite beer that got me sick,it was 9 20oz bottels of 14%!

Is that the time when you where crawling around the house?

Well I fell 3 times in the 8 feet from my chair to the front door so I could puke all over my front steps.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2007, 09:57:17 pm »
I bet no-one here is over 17

I am 72 untill July.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2007, 11:10:54 am »
Lol Z, 14% pure alcohol you mean?
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2007, 11:26:53 pm »

Beer made here in California that is 14% (28 Proff!).
One or two bottles is ok but Medic and I were talking on TS and I got ahead of myself.

I had not been that sick for over 40 years!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2007, 04:21:53 am »

Beer made here in California that is 14% (28 Proff!).
One or two bottles is ok but Medic and I were talking on TS and I got ahead of myself.

I had not been that sick for over 40 years!

lol
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157