Author Topic: You People and Your Hacks  (Read 3787 times)

BloodRaideN [7bN]

• Poptart
    • View Profile
You People and Your Hacks
« on: May 14, 2007, 05:54:43 pm »

I hope you realise that the Australian Arma Servers are only there because the server was actually built by OFP Vets. They put their hard earned cash into these beast machines to provide the public with an ArmA MP experience at a low ping.. then what happens? We have complete idiot 5 year olds like you people coming onto our servers and ruining the game for everyone, for what? about 5-10 seconds of enjoyment before you are kicked? why bother?

We could easily just password each Aussie server, and there ya go. Problem solved. But then that denies all the beginners an opportunity at playing ArmA on the Aussie servers.

And seriously, how old are you guys? I bet no-one here is over 17, because nobody over 17 is a dickhead enough to behave like that and use the hacks, and if there is... they are severly retarded.

So... You probably think im an old fart. I'm 19.. and even I'm thinking, just grow up you little shits.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Re: You People and Your Hacks
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 06:18:01 pm »
Must be Aussie Dave's bunch.
If that guy never did so much TKC trash talking then stuff like this wouldn't of happened.

Read this for a few answers
http://tkc-community.net/Main/modules.php?name=TKFAQ

PS: I'm 26 years old

The Illusive Man

TKCfuckheads

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 06:23:10 pm »
Yeah I completely agree, whats the purpose.... Its there for people to enjoy and hopefully become/feel part of a community. And if you wankers gave it a go you would and meet some of the good people who put these servers up and realize the time, money and effort they put in towards making it a great playing experience for everyone.  The funny thing is, if you did the shit you do, on the street you would get the fuck kicked out of you.... pray someone like me never runs into to you cause I'll pick up the nearest object and flog the shit out of you with it...

:icon_biggrin2

TKCfuckheads

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 06:25:38 pm »
Must be Aussie Dave's bunch.
If that guy never did so much TKC trash talking then stuff like this wouldn't of happened.

Read this for a few answers
http://tkc-community.net/Main/modules.php?name=TKFAQ

PS: I'm 26 years old

Hey wesker, give me your address and I'll come give you a visit...... don't be shy, you're not when it comes to trashing others games.... so plz give me your address ya fuckin little girls dick

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 06:26:40 pm »
The funny thing is, if you did the shit you do, on the street you would get the fuck kicked out of you.
Hmmm running down the street cheating &  teamkilling. I can imagine it now.

so plz give me your address ya fuckin little girls dick
Females usually have vagina's. I'd dred to ask what type of girls you have been with.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 06:31:51 pm by Wesker »

The Illusive Man

TKCfuckheads

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 06:57:20 pm »
C'mon wesker, tell me where you live......... pretty please   :icon_rolleyes2

TKCfuckheads

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 07:07:54 pm »
Also I hope you know that new laws are coming in where isp have to be accountable for the sites that run through them so you guys will really really get kicked.......LOL  :icon_laugh

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 07:14:29 pm »
Lol you must be pretty stupid to think I'd fall for that crap.
Why don't you just give us your address Mr.I'm-upset-over-a-computer-game?

The Illusive Man

TKCfuckheads

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 07:26:48 pm »
Lol you must be pretty stupid to think I'd fall for that crap.
Why don't you just give us your address Mr.I'm-upset-over-a-computer-game?

Hawthorn, Melbourne, Australia.... email me if your ever out of your dark little room at ya mums, we'll go down to the pub for a few brews.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 07:32:49 pm »
Hawthorn, Melbourne, Australia.... email me if your ever out of your dark little room at ya mums, we'll go down to the pub for a few brews.
Your entitled to think what you wanna think about my living circumstances.  :icon_laugh
Altho, yea a few beers in Aus land sounds cool.

The Illusive Man

TKCfuckheads

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 07:53:26 pm »
Your entitled to think what you wanna think about my living circumstances.  :icon_laugh
Altho, yea a few beers in Aus land sounds cool.

The only reason we get pissed off is we get fucked over at work all day, and want to come home  to chill out play some games with mates and then we get fucked again by noobs who don't want to take alittle time to improve there gaming skills so they would actually  enjoy playing with us..... just wouldn't do it myself so i guess i don't understand the attraction, do you remember how it felt when someone fucked up something you enjoyed doing?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 08:40:39 pm »
Well, we understand your situation as most of us have been just like you. But you got to understand our situation too. It's not like other people can decide how certain players should play. Saying that we should stop cheating/tking, having fun, is just like saying "stop shooting me, you spoil my game" to some enemy. It's fun to shoot & hit, but it's not fun to get hit. In similar fashion it's fun to cheat/tk, but it's not fun to get "cheated"/tked.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 09:20:40 pm »
HI guys,
Doesnt your statement above go against what you guys say you dont do omar? In the first paragraph the man says he PAYS for his server. I thought you guys didnt disrupt games that people are paying for, only the ones that are public and free. Seems to me that if they wanted to now hack this site or cause problems here it should be allowed because it is after all a public site and even though it is payed for it should follow under the same rules that you apply to others. BTW Blood if you do have someone that may be able to hack this site they will send their lawyers after you (hehe) in which case you may do the same since you do pay for your public servers. Am I wrong Z? BTW hows it going hope you have all been well.

BloodRaideN [7bN]

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 09:50:06 pm »
I personally dont "pay" for the server, but without the likes of DP and his crew the OGN servers would be non-existent.

As for Omar, i agree, you probably do ruin someones fun in the game by killing them...although what you guys are doing here is brining outside advantages into the game, that do not increase your skills, they alter your player to the point where no matter what skills a player possesses. you will always win. and always ruin the game.

I'm talkin about firing 10 bullets and destroying a whole town. I wouldnt care if u spent 10 mins in a tank doing that.. its the fact that u are cheating.. cheating ruins the game. we want to play on OUR server without cheaters.

I mean, why not start YOUR OWN server with YOUR MONEY and use ur hacks there instead of completely fucking the other servers in the ass which do not belong to you.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 11:03:53 pm »
so plz give me your address ya fuckin little girls dick
Females usually have vagina's. I'd dred to ask what type of girls you have been with.

Ozzy girls must have cocks...that explains Subskys mentel problems.

As for yelling @ Aussy Dave he is really a good guy and he and I get along just fine,same with K@os or even the RN leaders.
I don't mess with them and they don't mess with me.

However other admin on the same servers may ban me just because I am crafty and can manage more kills per death than they think I should.
I just unban myself and keep playing...if I keep having problems with them then they might begin to have problems from me.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 11:25:35 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*