Author Topic: Looking for Programmers (That know VB/C/C++)  (Read 693 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Looking for Programmers (That know VB/C/C++)
« on: May 13, 2007, 03:39:40 pm »
Need programmers that are willing to dedicate some free time everyday to making cheats for Sport Games & to help the community grow wider :D . Please post here if you interested and I'll get you to get making trainers asap.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Programmers (That know VB/C/C++)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 06:04:33 pm »
I wud if i wud have enough free time...stupid work......

but make a topic later what work has to be done exactly (make as many tasks as possible to keep the load low).

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Programmers (That know VB/C/C++)
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 11:36:21 am »
Yep ok thanks. I need to start sharing out the workload because my life is falling apart and I need to get my priorities straight and yeh. Lol don't mean to tell you my life's story but I do need help with these projects because I have other things in the meantime that need to be sorted.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.