Author Topic: Mini CP For EA SPORTS CRICKET 07  (Read 838 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Mini CP For EA SPORTS CRICKET 07
« on: May 07, 2007, 06:00:56 pm »
This is a mini cheatpac made by me and only me. Sorry I've been very lazy and haven't put much time into hacking (A LOT of interruptions + I'm lazy as all get out), I doubt this will be helpful to anyone whatsoever but I guess It's for some people and not for the others. There will be a fair bit more work coming out from me especially from EA / EA Sport games. Just tonite I found about 2-3 more things to add to this trainer. I hope to expand it soon and am going to make a video soon. All credit goes to me - the trainer maker etc. It's VERY simple to use, simply open up the trainer and click the buttons. If you have any queries or bugs then pm me and I'll fix it up within the day.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 11:37:01 am by Jahovus »
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Mini CP
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 11:14:35 am »
Also, can you please tell me if you download this and if it was useful. Please as it is to your own benefit, If I see a disinterest in this and esp this game then I will probably pursue something else and it would help me sleep easier  :icon_rolleyes2
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Mini CP
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 06:06:11 pm »
good work, but for what game isit?

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Mini CP For EA SPORTS CRICKET 07
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 11:37:39 am »
Edited, it's for EA Sports Cricket 07 (Cricket 2007)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 04:44:02 am »
Edited, it's for EA Sports Cricket 07 (Cricket 2007)

i have to be honest i hacked ea online tiger woods golf so i got a hole in 1 every time , but that was it with the sports games , they are too easy to hack m8
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 11:04:57 am »
Yeh I know they don't provide much protection do they. Then again they don't really have to.