Author Topic: A message to Lazy Pig  (Read 2523 times)

[TKC]beginner

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: A message to Lazy Pig
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2007, 11:10:36 am »
EDIT : BTW I AM READY TO EAT SOME PIG FOR BREAKFAST :icon_laugh

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2007, 02:33:43 pm »
I've monitored this thread since it started and I have never seen such a blatant disrespectful attack against one of the most loved and respected people amongst TKC. You call yourself TKC and yet you show no spirit, well YOU sir, are a homo. You come on here with hardly any proof whatsoever and start accusing LP of an unholy crime that TKC does NOT condone - server crashing. Maybe if you had your facts right before you opened your mouth you insignificant waste of air THEN and maybe just then you would've rethought your initial post. I swear if I was moderator I would've already banned your ass of this forums and probably blacklisted it with every other cheating forum I could think of.

Good to see you around again LP, we missed you  :icon_sad2 There was no one to warm my heart for a while there  :icon_laugh Except Cross and he scares me a bit  :unsure
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]beginner

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 09:25:47 pm »
well YOU sir, are a homo.

YES I AM A SLUT. COMEN NOW , YOU RUIN PEOPLE S GAME AND YOU RE GOING TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE SHOCKED OF ME CALLING HIM AN HOMO.

I swear if I was moderator I would've already banned your ass of this forums and probably blacklisted it with every other cheating forum I could think of.

SHAME ON YOU , IF A MODERATOR TELLS ME I ABUSE , I WILL STOP RIGHT AWAY , I REMIND YOU THIS IS A FORUM THAT CLAIMS SOME FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THIS IS BETWEEN ME LAZYPIG AND ME , YOU ARE NOT EVEN INVOLVED!

« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 12:12:53 am by [TKC]beginner »

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2007, 09:49:00 pm »
I doubt anyone cares about u thinking lazypig sucks...
Anyway have fun i suppose  :icon_confused2

[TKC]beginner

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2007, 12:20:07 am »
no , i thought he crashed my shit just for his own pleasure.
but he said he didn t , guess one of his cheat did it :( , then no drama i am out and have fun
this is just some cheap talk , i don t understand why you all have this reaction!
LazyPig doesn t seems to be offensed , if yes , my apologizes , sader things in life than that  :icon_confused2
Anyways you re right , now i know he s from here , i could have asked him through PM , my fault sorry.
i understand it s not interesting nobody but that was not the purpose of my coming here.
bye

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 07:21:57 am »
i understand it s not interesting nobody but that was not the purpose of my coming here.

Oh I found it interesting. Not riveting but interesting.

I voted you 1+ on Karma just becuase you bothered to come here to bitch about "whatever" and most people don't show those kind of e-balls.

Welcome to the TKC forums as a poster.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 07:27:00 am »
By the way and OT...what happened to the other HALF of the food on that plate?!
Your not paying for that meal I hope.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]beginner

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2007, 08:57:45 pm »
By the way and OT...what happened to the other HALF of the food on that plate?!
Your not paying for that meal I hope.

Here is the rest of the Raclette (our local Soul food)

you will always have a plate ready for you if you pass by France with a hungry stomach  :icon_biggrin2 for free off course

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2007, 01:50:47 am »
Looking at that makes me hungry!