Author Topic: COD 4 Modern Warefare  (Read 9730 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: COD 4 Modern Warefare
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2007, 07:50:41 am »
Tool that connects to cracked servers.....I "may" update this each week as more servers are added.
See attachment.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2007, 09:25:38 am »
Download this mpdata file.
Go to Start -> Run-> Type regedit -> Hit Enter.
Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Activision -> Call of Duty 4
Double-click codkey
Save the key in notepad
Replace the key with: DL2J8PY44Q22GE4888D2
Press OK and close regedit.
Navigate to your Call of Duty 4 profile folder (typically “C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players\profiles\your_user_name”)
Back-up and then remove all the files in your user name folder.
Place the mpdata file you downloaded in your user name folder
Open the COD4 MP game and check your rank. You should now be level 55 with all challenges, guns, and every camouflage unlocked!
Finally, in the game go to Options -> Multiplayer Options -> Key Code and type your original key you have saved in notepad.
There you go, you now have everything unlocked. Enjoy.
http://karmarogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/mpdata

*The link seems messed up so I EDITED the post and attached the file!
Same method as on the link that d3dsh33p posted. Used his method and it worked +1 d3ddy. Thanks as well big Z :D
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2007, 04:43:08 am »

aimbot , wallhack , esp , super guns , join any server with modded files , no key check ( join without a key for learning pusposes only ) , multi kill , atombomb grenades , slow match aimbot , spectator hack , enemy minimap , quickload of maps , no smoke , no sky , wireframe , glass texture , no foilage , tag dynamic lag prediction , super accuracy , no gun fire kick , no gun fire spread , password guesser ( can controll rcon )  , admin rights any server , kick any player , ban any player ,   take over the server , punkbuster screen shot proof , punkbuster guid fake ( cannot be banned by pb ) , ip spoofer cannot be ip banned .. + a couple of more things ... all in 3 hours :)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

[TKC]_NosTraDomus

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • uTuBe
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2007, 08:34:43 am »
That from FPS or whater that pay for hacks site, every1 likes to talk about on some other servers...lol-have you tried the roof trick? u can use some1 else as a stool, or u can use a m60-after the person dies from bhind the wall it gets left behind, and if it drops in the right spot, its hard to do, but possible, then u can stand on that and jimmy up and over the wall...then eventually over the side and under the map.

Slit Your Throat,Stab ya' in the back, shoot you in the head, no matter what, when you see me your Dead!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2007, 05:33:29 pm »
i do not have ANYTHING to do with fps .

i know the fps aimbot is slower than my bot , and they do not have many of the features my hack has and my hack is private , i also heard they are struggling getting a hack past the new v2.xxx punkbuster 

i will give your trick a try should be fun if it works , thanks.

[TKC]_NosTraDomus

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • uTuBe
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2007, 11:47:14 pm »
yea its REALLY hard to do with just yourself...i was trying it almost all day, then goto the ledge and slipped...its 100% easier with another person...yesterday, it was funny, a Airstrike came by the location, blew up everything, bins..crates..boxes...one got STUCK in the wall,lol-startyed making that annoying sound rattling abck in forth,i could use it to get to the roof top...u can try that, id say..percentage wise.tryiing to get to the top of the roof, 5% by yourself...60% by a forieng object getting stuck in that spot to boost u up, 101% when u use a friend or a body to jump on and jump on to the ledge then the roof..

now that people know that maps Steps/LEdge and cross beams,whats the name of that map?CRossFire? its the one with the Wrap around mosuliam...and gates and its kinda small desert map- but snce alot of ppl know about those good shooting spots ,good chance u can just wait for1 to sit there and shoot them b4 their body disappears...

Slit Your Throat,Stab ya' in the back, shoot you in the head, no matter what, when you see me your Dead!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2007, 02:26:06 am »
yea its REALLY hard to do with just yourself...i was trying it almost all day, then goto the ledge and slipped...its 100% easier with another person...yesterday, it was funny, a Airstrike came by the location, blew up everything, bins..crates..boxes...one got STUCK in the wall,lol-startyed making that annoying sound rattling abck in forth,i could use it to get to the roof top...u can try that, id say..percentage wise.tryiing to get to the top of the roof, 5% by yourself...60% by a forieng object getting stuck in that spot to boost u up, 101% when u use a friend or a body to jump on and jump on to the ledge then the roof..

now that people know that maps Steps/LEdge and cross beams,whats the name of that map?CRossFire? its the one with the Wrap around mosuliam...and gates and its kinda small desert map- but snce alot of ppl know about those good shooting spots ,good chance u can just wait for1 to sit there and shoot them b4 their body disappears...

i think it is crossfire , not sure though theres alot of maps , just finished playing a couple , heres a few screenshot , click to enlarge them

call this rapey rapey , you ought to have seen the things the nasty little anticheat people were typing at me lol i was actually suprised they could even type...

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2007, 06:08:19 pm »
Not mine but look this screen lol

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2007, 08:49:35 pm »
any PB proof hacks out there on public release yet? Surprise Surprise COD4 is getting boring...  :icon_razz2

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2007, 09:12:59 pm »
all in 3 hours :)

Your getting slow buddy  :icon_laugh
J/K. Job well done  :icon_thumbsup
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

[TKC]_NosTraDomus

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • uTuBe
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2007, 07:17:13 am »
nice game, but yeah..those anitcheaters get old...and whine too much "Damm  MS HEARTS! its cheating!!!" lol
i havent played on a cracked server yet, didnt know the volume of players...looks like alot though..im just playing around on HardFoughtcod4-TDM Servers- im trying to get thru some cracks that are in some walls and buildings, in the game like VC had, with the Wall where u could walk sideways fast and shimmy up the wall and behind the map-sometiimes i get hit with a stray bullet that has DeepImpact perk...so i might look into getting a godmode on while i walk around..of couse i like Sneak attacks with Stealth involved, for a while i was doing nothing but Knife'n peeps- stopped- going back to it now...ive been trying to find servers that has Team Fire on, so i can shoot them...those damm n0obs get RIGHT in front of me, then enemy shoots and i get hit as well...good thing i drop a nade when i die,lol

some0ne

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2007, 09:11:55 pm »
This sounds nice, but dont know if this is virus free. Total-Virus said: "suspect"
Maybe someone can test it?

Let's say you just got Global GUID Banned key ban via PB) and you had a nice level 40 character with a bunch of good guns and challenges complete. Now that you are key banned, there is no way to use that level 40 character again (aka mpdata file) because it's based on the banned key.

With EasyTransfer, you generate a universal account (aka playerstats.txt) for that level 40 character. Now you can import that account using Easy Upgrade and play with the level 40 character on a new key.

http://netcoders.cc/forum/call-duty/11501-release-easy-account-cod-4-v1-0-v1-1-v1-2-a.html