Author Topic: COD 4 Modern Warefare  (Read 9726 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: COD 4 Modern Warefare
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2007, 09:05:30 am »
Wall hackers paradise!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq9xkpm01jg

actually...thats the Deep Impact bullets :) they are a add-on bonus after you complete certain challenges..ie.shoot from hip or in crouch mode when u get a kill, stuff like that unlocks those "PErks" Deep impact being one, and evesdrop,sonicboom..just to name a few, but yea i added that to my sniper rifle, its sweet, the n0obies think im hackin, lol- they duck behind a wall, and i shoot them in the head, the brain matter splatters against the wall (Which kicks ass) and then they rant adn rave how that can be...blah blah..
The best perk is "Last Stand". It lets you pull out a pistol just before you die (after 10? secs you bleed to death though). Unlocked level 7?
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2007, 02:03:03 pm »
Had to free some space up on the DMZ'ed computer to install it today.
Just finished SP TWO times...2nd time in "arcade mode" just racking up points. :smile

Is there a server crack for it?
Mini-Z said there was but I never got around searching for it.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2007, 07:32:34 pm »
I bought it yesterday and was busy fast ranking last nite ;D
I played for 5 minutes, I'm a general with all unlocks now  :icon_biggrin2

Actually there is. Dunno what it's called tho, there are a lot of cracked server on these days.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

[TKC]_NosTraDomus

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • uTuBe
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2007, 06:13:14 am »
im sure there is...im working on something for it now...got half way there, and my scope decided not to line up with me, and instead line up from across the ship,lol..then it crashed..

i usually host a server called TKC SERVER-n0s- if u want to join, though....im not sure, but i think i need some ports to allow in order for my router to accept..thats the other thing, its a good game, just not but a couple pages in the manual, THe credits,Company..and the controls list,lol if any1 can get the list the game calls each waepon, i think #60 is the sniper (.50cal) if i can get the other weps number, il just switch it for all the others, and get a Stinger missle or RPG- ican get the tone lock of a stinger for a rpg, but not the lock, and it says... lock on required..and ive been aiming for like 40 seconds at the other sides Chopper. u mightbe able to fast rank, but u need 1 more rank past the current one to get the weapon that is allowd for that rank.

Slit Your Throat,Stab ya' in the back, shoot you in the head, no matter what, when you see me your Dead!

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2007, 01:46:49 pm »
Done, level55 now  :icon_biggrin2

[TKC]_NosTraDomus

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • uTuBe
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2007, 12:20:54 pm »
hehehe,
i guess...in SP, if u shoot your capt. or Nicolai, i guess...one of them have the ability to open doors, so u can advance to the next level..i guess...a grendanier shot to the head, theyh dont like...lol-then u can get stuck ont he level with the helicopter u HAVE to shoot down, well i wait and wait and never get a tone to lock on to it, then when u shoot the Capt for his Grenade laucher gun, appearantyl HE'S the ONLY one that can open the door to the next level, how lame...tried this for days..oh and no hacks/trainers to assist me...but i tried it 5min ago..same thing..its a fluke when the Stinger missle launcher wants to lock on is up to the engine...

any1 making any type of trainer/file hack for this game? i got the u.ammo, but for the m60 only, and it shoots ONE bullet at a time..but i think the damage file doesnt go with the bullet, just hits the wall or watever and doesnt cause damage, and inthe server, they think im cheating..i wonder if that old trick with Avp, trying to mask your name from being banned.kicked will work..i dunno..i got saved cheat file on the MP version, and saved TMK button script as well...by the looks and what the other player that made the trainer for SP only, sounds like my problems arent random,even used NOP on it..im tired.cya<i think im just talking to myself..>

Slit Your Throat,Stab ya' in the back, shoot you in the head, no matter what, when you see me your Dead!

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2007, 01:36:55 pm »
Ammo is serversided. No use  :icon_razz2

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2007, 08:52:13 am »
I played for 5 minutes, I'm a general with all unlocks now  :icon_biggrin2

Actually there is. Dunno what it's called tho, there are a lot of cracked server on these days.

Client patch and NO KEY CHECK:
RB's Call of Duty 4 v1.2 Private Server Patch

What it does:

* Disables master server authorization check.

* Disables 30 mins waiting time.

Instructions:

* Install CoD4 version 1.2 patch from:
  http://www.infinityward.com/modernwarfare/patch/

* Copy included patch.exe to the CoD4 installation folder, typically:
  C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

* Run patch.exe and follow the instructions.

Enjoy!

Stand alone -server- fixed exe for NO KEY CHECK:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0x1qd1u2kjm

Decided to look around for these a moment ago....enjoy!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2007, 10:40:57 am »
On death from above (gunship) 1078280 SP in Veteran mode....top that bitch!
No cheats.
Score by Mini-Z.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2007, 11:21:15 am »
On death from above (gunship) 1078280 SP in Veteran mode....top that bitch!
No cheats.
Score by Mini-Z.

Points? Must be in Arcade Mode?
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2007, 03:49:14 pm »

I like this CoD (unlike previous versions ) because you die much quicker, much less of that take 3 quarters of a clip and still live bizness

its a nice game, liked single player, gonna buy a key online soon, saves me about 40 euro.

i first played the demo of cod 4 and i hated it , but thanks to crossmoll and raven talking me into it i tried the full game and i am glad i did  !.. the servers have no lag , the game runs suprisingly smooth even at v1.0 there was over 7000 servers 2 days after the game was released , the guns hit what they aim at the only problem with the game is that almost all of the servers are full lol its a bugger getting into them :).
9.5/10 , exellent game!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 03:54:43 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2007, 05:55:54 pm »
Try my modified MP5, that will teach them   :icon_thumbsup

In 1 hour Biker and his family will arrive at my place to have a good time. Bought a shitload of beer so I prolly won't be gaming CoD4 today  :icon_razz2

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2007, 06:52:09 pm »
it owns, if anyone wants to hit me up while im playin check me on xfire

d3omyg0t

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2007, 07:21:59 pm »
Try my modified MP5, that will teach them   :icon_thumbsup

In 1 hour Biker and his family will arrive at my place to have a good time. Bought a shitload of beer so I prolly won't be gaming CoD4 today  :icon_razz2

Modified MP5 eh? any pointers on how i can modify my own weapons?  :icon_biggrin2

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2007, 05:36:16 am »
Try my modified MP5, that will teach them   :icon_thumbsup

Modified MP5 eh? any pointers on how i can modify my own weapons?  :icon_biggrin2

Level up then create a class...