Author Topic: flash hack tutorial  (Read 1040 times)

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
flash hack tutorial
« on: April 26, 2007, 11:36:13 am »
alot of flash games are weak when it comes to submitting scores, yes, you wont be able to hack popular sites like pogo or neopets, but 95% of flash games you will now own.

firfox has a built in packet editor in their browser, its called tamper data, this is how you use it to get highscores on flash games.

step 1
DOWNLOAD FIREFOX(safe)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
step 2
install the official necessary hacking plug-in called Tamper Data by going on mozilla firefox and clicking THE OFFICIAL FIREFOX ADD-ONs PAGE and typing "tamper data" in search and downloading that add-on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
step 3
find a flash game. you can find a flash game that ive exploited by clicking the following link
FLASH GAME HERE
step 4
enter your name and score something high enough that will allow you to submit your score, but DO NOT SUBMIT YET.
step 5
this is where it gets a little tricky, go to "tools > Tamper Data" on the top of your mozilla firefox and click "start tamper"
step 6
remember what your score was and click "submit score" and you should get a pop up, click "tamper" and your looking for something that looks like THIS PICTURE
step 7
if you dident get a window that looks like that the first time then just click ok at bottom and another should pop up, press "tamper" untill you find a box that looks like the one in the picture above.
step 8
remember what your score was? look in that confusing code (Where i circled in picture) and look for your score in there, edit it to what you want and click ok.*NOTE* Dont edit anything but your numbers**
step 9
thank me
step 10
there are no more steps, stop reading

-Symantic
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 12:21:03 pm by [TKC]Symantic »
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

[TKC]King-M2o

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: flash hack tutorial
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 06:37:56 pm »
HAHAHAHHA symantic watch the Scorelist of this game now  :icon_laugh
Thx for Tutorial  :icon_thumbsup +1
♂ → → → ٭٭٭??? █ K  |  /\/  G   ?   /\/\ 2 [] █ ???٭٭٭ ← ← ← ♂

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 01:35:56 pm »
Muhahahahahaha!!! Look @ me on number 52! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! i isch bin tkc-community.net!
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 01:40:06 pm »
ive noticed this games scorelist is royaly Fu**** since i released this tutorial, lol keep up the good work!
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.