Author Topic: help me  (Read 1099 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

[TKC]thejoker

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2429
    • View Profile
help me
« on: March 12, 2004, 12:49:02 am »
Will someone be able to teach me how to make trainers? I really want to help you guys make trainers. Can anyone help me? I dont have a clue what mem values to search for and what to change them to

[TkC]ballbreaker

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 536
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
Re: help me
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 12:55:27 am »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
Can anyone help me? I dont have a clue what mem values to search for and what to change them to


http://tkccommunity.proboards14.com/index.cgi
lots of info on the old site as for mem. editing

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2781
    • View Profile
help me
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2004, 01:07:50 am »
yeah and if i where you i should start making 1.30 weapon trainers cause thats the easyest to do :wink:
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

Koopa Troopa

  • Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2377
    • View Profile
help me
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 01:24:05 am »
why do u still use the old forum, it's old and ugly, stupid person register there instead of here.

[TkC]ballbreaker

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 536
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
help me
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2004, 04:01:26 am »
Quote from: Koopa Troopa
why do u still use the old forum, it's old and ugly, stupid person register there instead of here.


because there is alot of usefull info  there :wink:

M. O.

  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 9169
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: help me
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2004, 10:29:16 am »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
Will someone be able to teach me how to make trainers? I really want to help you guys make trainers. Can anyone help me? I dont have a clue what mem values to search for and what to change them to


Well I will write some short and easy tutorials. But they will be uploaded later when I've got time. But yes, check the old forums, and take the questions from there to here if you got any.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Koopa Troopa

  • Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2377
    • View Profile
help me
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2004, 06:47:35 pm »
take that info to this forum