Author Topic: Getting same Address on one trainer...  (Read 632 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Getting same Address on one trainer...
« on: April 13, 2007, 10:21:03 pm »
Is it possible. If so how. This game im trying to hack, well this one address alters scores and it doesnt change when booting up the game again. Always the same. Well I want to make a cheat pack that alters the score to some common numbers but its all at the same address and afaik you cant use the same address for 2 buttons on the same trainer.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: Getting same Address on one trainer...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 10:51:51 pm »
The score is stored in that address you found and you want to change it? Why do you want buttons then? In TMK there's an edit box. It reads the address and inserts the value into the box. Then it reads the box and inserts it into the address.

I'm sure CodeEngine has some similar feature.
If buttons don't work and you want them, it's a good idea to learn some programming  :icon_thumbsup
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 11:21:08 pm »
No, it all works, well for now anyway. Here my sichiation. I want to make a cheat pack with all simple T-Search hacks mainly around the score hacks. I get the main address - 91ABIC. That controls the score and when you change the value it changes the score. Well that address NEVER changes and it stays the same whenever you play the game. When you make a trainer you cant say have two buttons that store the same address - 91ABIC - and have a different value e.g one value is 50 and the other is 100 to get different scores for the game each time the button address is executed. When I try to do that I get an error that says "Cannot have some address twice" or something along those lines.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 11:55:46 pm »
Ok, but why don't you just try the edit box then? The score has to be changed manually though. You could also make a code cave, and then access that other address from there.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.