Author Topic: Is vcHUDforcer private?  (Read 2131 times)

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Is vcHUDforcer private?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 02:18:54 am »
i must know how to make leake protection for my trainer and i public it ... if anyone can explain me or give a link / tutorial i upload my trainer here screen

You could your client trainer connect to a SQL database and let it check for password. If it gets leaked somehow then you change the password in the database so they can't use it no more. I know this method works since I've seen it before. Don't ask me how it's done because I never looked into this method.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 03:50:36 am »
But why protect a public trainer that has nothing but public parts in it?
Why the "need" to know advanced protection methods?

You could always use Armadillo like an ex-TKC member does...but some of us are able to crack it.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 11:46:22 am »
Well, it's better to experiment with leak-protections on an old trainer (no disrespect to M2O), that way if it fails your biggest cheat is not leaked but a less important one. Then you can move up onto the next step and rewrite the protectioncode and start over again (see if leaked etc). When the code  and routines are perfect then you can use the protection on your real big cheats.

As for protection Armadillo: don't even go there, easy to bypass as they say. ArmaSorry  to say so  :icon_o_o
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2007, 12:08:13 pm »
Yes Armidilo was made a few years ago by some software company in north-east USA.
They still have a website up but no customers.

As for cracking it....it is harder than a WinRar passworded file but the last time I was asked to see if I could open one I did it in under 1 minute on this computer.
That time I broke my own time record.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Subskii

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 03:37:23 pm »
Yes Armidilo was made a few years ago by some software company in north-east USA.
They still have a website up but no customers.

As for cracking it....it is harder than a WinRar passworded file but the last time I was asked to see if I could open one I did it in under 1 minute on this computer.
That time I broke my own time record.

I think you're talking about the mammal 'armadillo'.

What?s an armadillo?

Armadillos are an amazing group of animals that originated in South America. Armadillos are mammals, just like you. Contrary to what you may have heard, the armadillo is neither a rodent nor a marsupial, and they are not related to the opossum any more than you are. There are twenty different species of armadillos. They belong to the order Xenarthra, family Dasypodidae. Their closest relatives are sloths and anteaters. The most easily recognized feature of an armadillo is its shell. All armadillos have shells, made of true bone, that cover their backs. Most armadillos also have bony rings or plates that protect their tails. Because their backs are covered with bone, armadillos are not very flexible. Although one species ? the three-banded armadillo ? can roll itself into a ball, none of the others can do so. They rely on speed or their digging ability to escape danger.

If you can break armadillo protection in less than 1 minute- unpacking a .skii protected trainer should be a breeze.  I'd love to see you try <3.

Subskii