Author Topic: Bros, someones trying to sell your hacks on their web page  (Read 793 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Bros, someones trying to sell your hacks on their web page
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 07:48:03 am »
Hmm, strange. This person that is selling it has got the same pic as Taxman. Nonetheless thx for pointing that out to us :D. Im sure a senior staff member will bring those people down.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 08:54:28 am »
Well...they are selling their own things that they made because they can't sale them on TKC.

A certain SCA Mod claims that it was his code they sale...but he has to BUY one first and then TRY to decypt it to prove his false claim.
They will only run on the computer that the activation key is for and a new key is needed each month.

Pinko...are you surfing around for VC or ArmA hacks?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 09:00:42 am »
http://www.pwnscene.com/forum/index.php?topic=22.0

Also if you notice (I am sure you did!) that site and the other are listed in somebody's sig.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 07:30:17 pm »
my sig .. and all the hacks on the site are either myne or crossmols so no one is selling tkc's hacks on that site.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 09:41:56 pm »
my sig .. and all the hacks on the site are either myne or crossmols so no one is selling tkc's hacks on that site.

Right.
Well it's cool to have a simple link in a sig....but TOPICS about it amount to nothing but adverts to a commercial endever and are against forum rules.

Neither has a link back button on the main page also....cheap!

Topic locked.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 11:48:37 am »
ah, I know those guys on that side  :icon_laugh
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 01:13:49 pm »
I also know the people on those sites and all the forum members.
99.9999999% of them on the forum(s) are there in hopes of free stuff and/or have no intention of ever spending/buying....and those that do only want to try to hack the product so they can try to resale on free hosting sites for their own profit.
Sadly they are all readers of TKC...and are too damn cheap to PAY $4.95 USD per month for 1TB of storage and 1TB of bandwith on a proper host like TKC can.

I am talking about thouse sites forum members/leaches not the hosts they want to try to suck off of.

Bastards!

If you do not want to learn PLEASE goto those sites and spend money rather than being useless pests.

Oh...good luck trying to crack the protection on the programs they sale.
It would be far easyer to LEARN how to make hacks here than try to defeat the protection they use.

NOTE: TKC does not advert or support any site that does not have a LINK button on it's main page pointing back to TKC.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 03:09:19 pm by ZOldDude »