Author Topic: The Crouching Speeding Hopping STALKER  (Read 2139 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: The Crouching Speeding Hopping STALKER
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 04:01:12 am »
it has started lol !

Es gibt 2 Leute die mir aufgefallen sind beim spielen. Einer nannte sich mrmedic und einer nemesis. Beide haben so gut wie jede Runde Stats von 70 - 2 und lustiger weise konnte man als Spectator eindeutig sehen wie die in richtung gegner durch w?nde gezielt haben oder manchmal ohne grund sich umdrehten und direkt headshot verteilten. Arg auff?llig und leider sehr sehr ?rgerlich. Finds schade das einige Leute einem den Spielspa? so verderben m?ssen. Ich hoffe das noch ein Anti-Cheat Tool nachgereicht wird denn so wird das nicht lange gut gehen denke ich.

and

also,
mrmedic ist der cheater vor dem herren[wallhack, aimbot und sei ping hat er auch noch gefakt].
ok er wird kurzer hand gebant, och n? banen l?st dich der mensch mit den stumatologischen problemen auch nicht, also runter vom server.

dagnabit and tjinky.. the germans are onto us !  :icon_thumbsup

ps just got 78 - 0 .. can you beat that?

Online translation....sort of:
it has started lol! It gives 2 people me was noticeable with plays. One called itself mrmedic and one nemesis. Both have as well as each round Stats of 70 - 2 and more merrily could one than Spectator points see clear as toward opponents through would wind to have aimed or without reason sometimes turned and directly headshot to distributed. Badly remarkably and unfortunately very very annoying. Finds unfortunate some people the play passport in such a way to spoil must. I do not hope still another anti- Cheat Tool am supplied later in such a way become that for a long time well go think I. and thus, mrmedic is the cheater before that gentlemen [barrier-chop, aimbot and is ping has it also still gefakt]. ok it is gebant short hand, och n? does not banen l?st you humans with the stumatologischen problems also, thus down from the server. dagnabit and tjinky. the germans acres onto US! HP just got 78 - 0? CAN you beat that?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 02:25:34 pm »
There will be a forum section and a Dev section...for the time being those who are Mods in other Dev sections will be in charge.

DEV added yet?

ps just got 78 - 0 .. can you beat that?

Not going to beat that but getting very close  :icon_thumbsup

Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 03:49:06 pm »
As soon as the sysop has time to make the sections.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2007, 06:57:09 am »

For the record that albert_wesker guy is NOT me!!!
Crossy would have had at least 50 deaths if I where there... JK  :icon_razz2

I hear two of you guys had problems playing this video with (sucky) Windows Media Player...
Just be sure to have the latest XviD version. It'll come with any good codec pack.

Recommended
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Codec_Pack_All_in_1.htm

The Illusive Man