Author Topic: You Bunch of Wankers  (Read 9339 times)

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: You Bunch of Wankers
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2007, 09:26:39 pm »
We got some nice cheats in development that can kill who ever you want without the "killed by" message
would love to see how effective your beloved "kick" is when you don't know the culprit  :icon_laugh
In development? You mean it actually takes you more than a few minutes to make something as simple as that? It's just minor config tweaks and a few lines of script.
Besides, there are other ways to kill people without getting that message, without special cheats.

Why don't you guys make something cool, like help with a mod or something?

Oh well.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2007, 09:49:13 pm »
We got some nice cheats in development that can kill who ever you want without the "killed by" message
would love to see how effective your beloved "kick" is when you don't know the culprit  :icon_laugh
In development? You mean it actually takes you more than a few minutes to make something as simple as that? It's just minor config tweaks and a few lines of script.
Besides, there are other ways to kill people without getting that message, without special cheats.
We know...
We did it with the old OFP SCP.
When I say "in development" I meant the cheat is ready & working in the development section. Just not released.
It can be seen used in a few of my videos.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2007, 10:07:38 pm »
I thought that was what the SCP was...a mod.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2007, 10:16:07 pm »
I thought that was what the SCP was...a mod.
I mean a proper game addon, like with new units and features. Not some cheating tool intended to ruin the game for others.
Like FDF, WGL, or even a small mod like my ArmA Effects.

MOHAMMED

• Cheater Apprentice
  • OFP and Arma MOST WANTED
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2007, 02:17:17 am »
It is people like you wankers that really fuck games like this up. Why take the most realistic game out there and convert it to some piece of shit that a blind dumb 2 yr old could play. (Or is that your current skill level).

There are plenty of games out there that are designed as run and gun shoot em up style games that look alot better than ArmA. So instead you choose a game that has lower quality graphics and some of the most realistic gameplay available. Pretty fucking dumb if you ask me coz what are you left with; a game with average graphics with the main element being the realism totally destroyed. Once again you guys must be a bunch of rocket scientists to come up with that one.

The only reason you would need these things that you guys have come up with is if you are lacking in the skill to be able to win on your own. In which case you shouldnt be playing ArmA in the first place. So why dont you go back to playing with your Barbie Dolls and leave the commandos to the real players.

NOW FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ARMA ALONE OR PAY THE PRICE UP TO YOU!!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR SHIT ARMY
Online War Games Jihad Chief & TKC Partener.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2007, 02:01:04 pm »
It is people like you wankers that really fuck games like this up. Why take the most realistic game out there and convert it to some piece of shit that a blind dumb 2 yr old could play. (Or is that your current skill level).

There are plenty of games out there that are designed as run and gun shoot em up style games that look alot better than ArmA. So instead you choose a game that has lower quality graphics and some of the most realistic gameplay available. Pretty fucking dumb if you ask me coz what are you left with; a game with average graphics with the main element being the realism totally destroyed. Once again you guys must be a bunch of rocket scientists to come up with that one.

The only reason you would need these things that you guys have come up with is if you are lacking in the skill to be able to win on your own. In which case you shouldnt be playing ArmA in the first place. So why dont you go back to playing with your Barbie Dolls and leave the commandos to the real players.

NOW FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ARMA ALONE OR PAY THE PRICE UP TO YOU!!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR SHIT ARMY

lol

A11AH AKBAR!

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2007, 07:40:28 am »
whats your arma name and what servers do u play in? :arr

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 08:36:34 am »

Oh well.

Just to make you and Walker happy on November 5th...it is now out to download for everyone to use.
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6912.0

That's what you get for calling me a fascist you bitch.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2007, 12:00:44 pm »
Just to make you and Walker happy on November 5th...it is now out to download for everyone to use.
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6912.0

That's what you get for calling me a fascist you bitch.
You mean you only released it because I called you a fascist? I thought it was part of TKC's plans, and you had no say in it :icon_razz2
ROFL at "bitch". Never been called that by a person old enough to be a grampa! Reminds me of this loser I used to know a long time ago, he got made fun of by everyone and he would just say "you bitch" whenever you teased him. Of course he was 13 at the time, you're like 72 or something.  A bit old to act that immature hey  :icon_laugh

Jimmy

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jimmyschot.com
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2008, 09:59:19 pm »
hehehe i love flame wars!!

I think strykir is right at some points  :icon_magician

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2008, 12:05:13 am »
QQ more

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2008, 07:37:24 am »
Beware! The thread necromancer walks the earth! :icon_o_o
Innocence proves nothing

[TKC]cptnhankey

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • Cptn Hankey
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2008, 03:11:04 pm »
WOW Just When i Think hacking cant Get anymore Fun PPL like this come in. AHAHAHA  :icon_razz2

Jimmy

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jimmyschot.com
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2008, 09:31:29 pm »
its fuel to the fire  :icon_biggrin2

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2008, 11:36:42 pm »
WOW Just When i Think hacking cant Get anymore Fun PPL like this come in. AHAHAHA  :icon_razz2

spices it up a bit :)

EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157