Author Topic: You Bunch of Wankers  (Read 9338 times)

Drak

• Poptart
    • View Profile
You Bunch of Wankers
« on: March 17, 2007, 10:56:11 am »
It is people like you wankers that really fuck games like this up. Why take the most realistic game out there and convert it to some piece of shit that a blind dumb 2 yr old could play. (Or is that your current skill level).

There are plenty of games out there that are designed as run and gun shoot em up style games that look alot better than ArmA. So instead you choose a game that has lower quality graphics and some of the most realistic gameplay available. Pretty fucking dumb if you ask me coz what are you left with; a game with average graphics with the main element being the realism totally destroyed. Once again you guys must be a bunch of rocket scientists to come up with that one.

The only reason you would need these things that you guys have come up with is if you are lacking in the skill to be able to win on your own. In which case you shouldnt be playing ArmA in the first place. So why dont you go back to playing with your Barbie Dolls and leave the commandos to the real players.

NOW FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ARMA ALONE OR PAY THE PRICE UP TO YOU!!!!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: You Bunch of Wankers
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 12:56:10 pm »
It is people like you wankers that really fuck games like this up. Why take the most realistic game out there and convert it to some piece of shit that a blind dumb 2 yr old could play. (Or is that your current skill level).

There are plenty of games out there that are designed as run and gun shoot em up style games that look alot better than ArmA. So instead you choose a game that has lower quality graphics and some of the most realistic gameplay available. Pretty fucking dumb if you ask me coz what are you left with; a game with average graphics with the main element being the realism totally destroyed. Once again you guys must be a bunch of rocket scientists to come up with that one.

The only reason you would need these things that you guys have come up with is if you are lacking in the skill to be able to win on your own. In which case you shouldnt be playing ArmA in the first place. So why dont you go back to playing with your Barbie Dolls and leave the commandos to the real players.

NOW FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ARMA ALONE OR PAY THE PRICE UP TO YOU!!!!

^ diddums
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 01:05:20 pm »
Your right.... ArmA is a good game... to hack. Want some of my unreleased hacks? I payed for the game anyway so dont tell me to pay the price, I think its a bit of a rip off.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 04:48:12 pm by Jahovus »
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

DoctorK

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 01:57:45 pm »
haha, people like you make it worth our while :)

I'm not good at ARMA, infact i'd say i've got about an average skill-level in it;

I don't cheat and heckle to get high scores;
I don't cheat to feel better about myself;

I cheat and heckle to wind people like you right up the wall and back down again, as it's almost always hilarious :)

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 03:03:18 pm »
We're completely convinced.  :icon_thumbsup

The only reason you would need these things that you guys have come up with is if you are lacking in the skill to be able to win on your own.

I for one don't care if I win or not. Some fictional score somewhere makes no difference at the end of the day. If you care about reasons have a look in our FAQ:

TKC?s Heckling FAQ
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 03:24:35 pm by Mullah Omar »
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Drak

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 06:32:11 pm »
Thank You for proving my point. You guys are nothing but a bunch of immature unskilled wankers who need some way of proving themselves coz they cant in real life.

Cheers for that made me feel a whole lot better.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 08:08:12 pm »
lol this trick doesnt work  :icon_laugh
ur just cheating on urself if u bring up the cliche that all cheaters/hackers/f3ckers do what they do for higher scores/to feel better cuz they pwnd someone with cheats.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 08:38:33 pm »
You need to calm down a little Drak.
Take a chill pill or something.

The Illusive Man

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 09:30:35 pm »
Sure, I am a wanker. But you wont be complaining when I splooge in your eye from all of the wanking.

Drak

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 09:39:40 pm »
OK so I need to chill out after all this is only a game but lets look at this realistically.

You guys cater for cheats generally for people who lack in skill to play the game properly.

This game caters for people who want to play in a realistic environment including realistic distances to travel to get to objectives etc. How many of your client's do you think are interested in taking 10 minutes just to get to the area that the action is happening. You have already proven in your own forums that people that are using your software are not prepared to do that and usually will either hang around the spawn point to TK  (which can be easily bypassed by a simple script) or run around aimlessly coz they cant work out their nav.

I can understand your software in run and gun high quality graphics games but in ArmA what is the point. The whole game is designed on realism. Your hacks just turn it into a low quality graphics game that is easy to win. Personally I dont see the point.

And if you are going to turn around and tell me it is just to piss off people like me then you really either need to grow up or get a life.

DoctorK

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 10:01:47 pm »
OK so I need to chill out after all this is only a game but lets look at this realistically.

You guys cater for cheats generally for people who lack in skill to play the game properly.

This game caters for people who want to play in a realistic environment including realistic distances to travel to get to objectives etc. How many of your client's do you think are interested in taking 10 minutes just to get to the area that the action is happening. You have already proven in your own forums that people that are using your software are not prepared to do that and usually will either hang around the spawn point to TK  (which can be easily bypassed by a simple script) or run around aimlessly coz they cant work out their nav.

I can understand your software in run and gun high quality graphics games but in ArmA what is the point. The whole game is designed on realism. Your hacks just turn it into a low quality graphics game that is easy to win. Personally I dont see the point.

And if you are going to turn around and tell me it is just to piss off people like me then you really either need to grow up or get a life.

It's far more satisfying to get on the tits of somebody such as yourself, or the more mature players that play ARMA than 12 year old kiddies screaming "OMG! H4X!" in CSS etc.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 10:19:25 pm »

Sais the guy crying about an online game.

Wah Wah  :icon_cry2

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 11:45:10 pm »
POME's are fun when they rant.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
We want to change the world so we are changing the world!
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2007, 05:13:16 am »

I dont think that this is the general purpose of TKC. I think the general purpose is just to do something new or something different or even just to cross the border of something in order to have fun!
Cheating exists since thousands of years in the human evolution, but not only humans cheat - also animals can show certain chracteristics of cheating! Of course you or anybody else who is directly or indirectly affected by cheaters dont want to accept to have less fun than an egoistic cheater or someone who likes to break an existing system. A system which is limiting us, you or me, but at the same time, these limitations rise the nisus for expandation of these limits, expandation of our own horizons or the horizons of others.
Of course its impossible for you to stop this progress, there is absolutely no way anybody could do this with words, bans, or any other actions because there will be allways new people who understand and support what I'm talking about.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 12:24:47 am »
Thank You for proving my point. You guys are nothing but a bunch of immature unskilled wankers who need some way of proving themselves coz they cant in real life.

Cheers for that made me feel a whole lot better.

wanna buy some hacks ?
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157