Author Topic: Snake-eye ver. 1.0  (Read 3899 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Snake-eye ver. 1.0
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2007, 12:35:35 pm »
Mate, just press the comma button (,) . Its the thing inside the two brackets. Are you sure you are using VC Fist Alpha.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2007, 07:45:23 pm »
Hmm... Yeah I know this cheat doesnt work for alot of people, but I've tested this on a windows me, a juiced up windows xp, a windows xp laptop, and a windows 2000 laptop. All worked fine. But I think that it may be the diffrence in the vietcong games, or dll files, maybe the diffrence in languages?

Here is what the cheat looks like for you that can't use it...
before

after

Here is a movie of me using it.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2007, 12:40:10 am »
Try a keyboard problem? Some keys are located elsewhere on keyboards in diffrend areas of the world. Could have something to do with that. We had the same problem in the past with another cheat. Keys where re-arranged and all worked fine.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 02:05:21 am »
Maybe, but Zoldude doesnt live that far away from me so our keyboards should be in the same order, and it doesnt work for him. But it's worth a try, I'll make a new version with diffrent hotkeys.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 02:26:31 am »
Maybe, but Zoldude doesnt live that far away from me so our keyboards should be in the same order, and it doesnt work for him. But it's worth a try, I'll make a new version with diffrent hotkeys.

My issue my be due to the fact that I don't have "stock" game and log dll's and/or used a another program hooked into action at the same time.

I could not be seen yet also could not kill...when I exited the program I was kicked from server for a HB violation.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2007, 07:44:13 am »
I could not be seen yet also could not kill...when I exited the program I was kicked from server for a HB violation.
Right, thats the invisable option on vc-tools, it's detected when you turn it on/off after a few times, if you just turn it on, and leave it on, should'nt be detected.

But what me and Crossmol are talking about is Snake-eyes, the cheat with the "," and "." hotkeys that makes walls "see through" in the direction of a player. It's not the diffrence in DLL's, I tried the cheat on "stock" dll's and custom ones including Crossmol's dll's, Subsky's dll's, and Lazypig's dll's.

First I'm going to try disassembling snake-eyes, and see if I find something...that's more compatible.
I'm also going to try opening up the hradba dll's to find hradba functions that I can codecave, or jump...I'm going for anti-hradba.
I'll keep you posted on that.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2007, 08:04:56 am »
Oh....sorry for the program mix up.
I'll keep you posted on that.
Cool.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2007, 09:52:02 am »
Alright, I'm finished making a new version of snake eyes, it includes no fog, brighter screen, see through walls, and slightly visable walls, on top of that, it works on all computers. I'll put it on the ftp tomarrow, if anyone wants it sooner, pm me.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2007, 10:35:59 am »
Alright, I'm finished making a new version of snake eyes, it includes no fog, brighter screen, see through walls, and slightly visable walls, on top of that, it works on all computers. I'll put it on the ftp tomarrow, if anyone wants it sooner, pm me.

I will help test it when it is on the TKC server.

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2007, 02:03:00 pm »
I think it has something to do with video cards.

smity

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007, 04:47:49 pm »
i have seen this about 2 years ago from taxman...

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2007, 09:48:17 pm »
I think it has something to do with video cards.
No, it was a problem with the textures. The snake-eyes that I made before only works with the exact settings made in the options in vietcong. This one fixes that.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007, 05:24:41 am »
Like a res-fix?
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

eseky

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2008, 08:49:25 am »
snake eyes is now detectable on all severs i'm using, why is it doing this?

[TKC]cptnhankey

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • Cptn Hankey
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2008, 02:11:47 pm »
snake eyes is now detectable on all severs i'm using, why is it doing this?

Cause there old hacks people have made anti hacks move to a diff game vc is dead