Author Topic: vcHook undedected  (Read 7619 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: vcHook undedected
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 01:49:39 am »
I have to agree with ZOldDude here, I have been messing around with loaders for awhile and once the loader is done loading the program it "Turns off".

He either wants all the ladder people to TRY his "loader" and get caught or it is a virus/trojan.
Thats what I'm thinking.

The guy who started this http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=5099.msg54001#msg54001 was also full of manure and posted a email that was not the same as his account was using.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 01:56:42 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

BorG

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2007, 02:33:42 am »
lol... fuck you all

i'm gone

cram

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2007, 02:47:02 am »
so i read this topic and some of you know that i wanted to hack CE a long time ago. it is true that CE detects the hook only if u use the standard loader. i use the stealthinjector which is in the download area and it works perfect for me. i know DarkCu who made CE and he is so bad that this is no suprise for me. i dont know if the hook turns off when u rename it to cheateye.exe but i will test it. concerning the server version u should not be scared. it was under construction about a half year ago after patch G when CE2 was released but like i already said the programmer of CE is not that good and CE2 was bullsh** so CE2 failed in the testings and more patches were released (now patch S). but the server version was based on CE2 so it will not exist soon.

now CE has a cheater-list where you are listed when u use a cheat but whatever i use i cant get on this fucking list :icon_laugh

so u shouldnt worry about CE...its one of the worst anti-cheat tools i know and if there will be a server version one day it will be very easy to "hack" because there isnt much to hack u just have to use another loader

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2007, 03:45:41 am »
Still if it takes SS and you have colored modals how does a LOADER turn them off?
How does a simple loader change the hook.dll?

Somthing is not right.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2007, 10:36:38 am »
There are aload of injection hacks that shutdown for about 3-5 seconds and let it make a screen (like PB) and then turn on again.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2007, 01:44:59 pm »
There are aload of injection hacks that shutdown for about 3-5 seconds and let it make a screen (like PB) and then turn on again.
They do this without changing the hook/dll's?
If so then they are MORE than just a loader correct...or not?

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2007, 02:41:43 pm »

He either wants all the ladder people to TRY his "loader" and get caught or it is a virus/trojan.
Thats what I'm thinking.

You seem to have some trojan-phobia.

cram

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2007, 03:30:23 pm »
the hook turns off every time CE takes a screen. i tested it but like zold said it could not be an effect of the loader. but as i said before u can only use the hook if u use another loader than the standard loader because CE detects its injecting method.

i dont know why the hook turns off. i think it have to be in the dll but when rainer made the hooks, CE didnt exist i think but i dont see any other possibilities.

always remember that cheating in leagues and contest sucks

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2007, 04:04:35 pm »
big mystery solved ... it checks for the loader not the hack.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Yunkee

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2007, 04:19:51 pm »
I think you all play with an old version of CE or with which Version of Cheat-eye did you tested it?
With newest? Patch S? Here Link, just put in your VC-Folder (overwrite old):
http://www.xtralogix.net/cheateye/download.php?fileID=20 <-Link from page www.cheat-eye.de, don?t panic about virus, trojan, ....

Thoses hooks that you talk about, also renaming in cheateye.exe is blocked since Patch G, now actually is Patch S!!

cram

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2007, 04:56:24 pm »
i started to hack CE since the server version was announced (time of patch G) but i also tested patch S and i cant find any changes concerning the hook

Kool

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2007, 06:06:36 pm »
ok again: the vchook5.dll turns cheat-eye off everytime it makes a screenshot

cheateye detects the injection!!!

that's all

btw rainer updated the hack after cheateye release

Yunkee

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2007, 06:21:53 pm »
ok again: the vchook5.dll turns cheat-eye off everytime it makes a screenshot

cheateye detects the injection!!!

But you MUST RENAME the File to "cheateye.exe" and this is blocked since Patch G!!

Rename to cheateye.exe -> Windows crashed!!!!

Or does it work with Patch S again?

cram

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2007, 07:06:09 pm »
after patch G your pc reboots when CE detected a cheat but since patch M the is disabled again so no crash and no reboot

but i dont know if this is a topic that should be discussed in public until there is no server version of CE because at that time u only need CE for leagues and contests
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 07:11:41 pm by cram »

BorG

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2007, 07:27:03 pm »
Still if it takes SS and you have colored modals how does a LOADER turn them off?
How does a simple loader change the hook.dll?

Somthing is not right.

man, the loader DOES NOT CHANGE the hook.dll. in case of starting a loader CE dedects it and bans u... if u use an other loader (for CE unknown) you can use the dll.