Author Topic: Illumin-EYE RELEASE  (Read 745 times)

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
Illumin-EYE RELEASE
« on: February 28, 2007, 03:06:18 am »
It's finally here- Illumin-EYE for Vietcong; HRADBA undetected (with anti-leach).

EDIT:LINK REMOVED for outside hosting.

NOTE:  This version is locked and you will need to PM me (on the forums!) for a key- quoting your Hardware Key
(as given when you attempt to load illumin-EYE), and your desired user-name.  I will then PM you
with a temporary 10 day unlock key.

When you have left feedback here (after you've tried it) I will generate you a one year unlock key  :icon_thumbsup.

I applogise to those regular members here who are genuinely interested, but I know you will understand why this is a necessary step.

Subsky

P.S.  DO NOT try to distribute this program to other people- it will not work without the unlock key (which is unique to each computer)!

EDITED: Read the forum rules ...again.
Offsite links are not allowed here.
Link removed for forum users protection by admin.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 03:25:34 am by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Illumin-EYE RELEASE
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 03:24:23 am »
1) I am not so sure cheaters will send info about their OS/hardware ID's to an anticheat maker.

2) Why have you posted via a black hole proxy? Does TKC need to add it's IP range to our blacklist...such proxies are not allowed here.

3) Why is this program being hosted OFFSITE from TKC in violation of it's rules put in place to protect forum readers from virus and trojans?

4) Given your past and the many posts on other sites of how much you hate TKC I am going to deleat your program for the protection of the forum readers.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 03:33:19 am »
It's finally here- Illumin-EYE for Vietcong; HRADBA undetected (with anti-leach).

EDIT:LINK REMOVED for outside hosting.

NOTE:  This version is locked and you will need to PM me (on the forums!) for a key- quoting your Hardware Key
(as given when you attempt to load illumin-EYE), and your desired user-name.  I will then PM you
with a temporary 10 day unlock key.

When you have left feedback here (after you've tried it) I will generate you a one year unlock key  :icon_thumbsup.

I applogise to those regular members here who are genuinely interested, but I know you will understand why this is a necessary step.

Subsky

P.S.  DO NOT try to distribute this program to other people- it will not work without the unlock key (which is unique to each computer)!

indeed ..
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 03:46:50 am »

Why is it "necessary" to collect user infomation while knowingly violating all the safety checks the forum has in place....while you know you are violating them?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 03:53:46 am »
i think you both should let this alone now its gone on too long ..

1 : in both your favours you are and were both tkc and you both enjoy hacking games and using hacks

2 : you both once were friends

3 : let the past be the past .. turn over a new leaf and lets get on with hacking the game.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 04:19:27 am by mrm »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 05:12:15 am »
i think you both should let this alone now its gone on too long ..

1 : in both your favours you are and were both tkc and you both enjoy hacking games and using hacks

2 : you both once were friends

3 : let the past be the past .. turn over a new leaf and lets get on with hacking the game.

I think your first two drafts of this post pointing out that he not only knowingly violates that rules but any such program hosted on offsite dumps may even be able to REFORMAT a persons HD.

Subsky is  not alone here...he is one of two people who tryed to get people to download from an off site file dump...today.
The other person was a first time poster who started off saying he does NOT even PLAY the game the file was for.
That person is on a 99 day watch list.

Further Subsky has read this post many times over the past few hours and KNOWS he should stop using the blackhole proxy (the company that runs it is only about 1 mile from me)....yet keeps right on using it.
He has had time to respond in this post but has declined to do so.
He has no respect for TKC or the close to 1700 people on it's forums.

The address range will be added to both forum and main site banlists as well as with our hosting company.

Topic locked.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 05:17:43 am by ZOldDude »