Author Topic: No Longer Part Of The Community...  (Read 1295 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
No Longer Part Of The Community...
« on: February 27, 2007, 04:22:29 pm »
Since recent spite from other TKC Community members I have decided to no longer participate in hacking or any aspect of communication between me and TKC. Dont take this the wrong way TKC pwn but I cannot handle getting banned and kicked from teamspeak for no reason at all and getting threatning emails that I believe are from TKC members because of their locations etc. Cya down my sights :icon_thumbsup
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 02:09:56 am by Jahovus »
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
Re: No Longer Part Of The Community...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 07:05:43 pm »
Hmm strange i wonder who sends
threatning pms and emails

Anyway..
Bye

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 07:25:55 pm »
i wish i had threatning pms and emails
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 07:45:24 pm »
I get em allot on Youtube.
I don't think anti cheaters like us using YouTube as a cheat advertising station  :icon_laugh

Anyway, you giving in to the haters is quite sad.
You are only giving them what they want.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 01:17:39 am »
Who was sending you PM's and emails...and what sort of threats?
PM me the information on that please.

I am still looking into why Mr Medic removed your account from TS....in fact as I now have that "hum" in my microphone audio again Crossmol should answere that question as he is in charge of that TS and makes ALL the accounts for it.
To be honest though on that TS I only see Mods and Admin and your not in the ban list for it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 01:26:44 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 02:19:18 am »
Im still trying to find out who leaked my email to newbie cheaters. Ive never had my email anywhere I dont want it to be so I dunno how it couldve got out. I receive emails with attachments saying zomg uber leet hack uhh one saying send me uber leet hacks or Ill put viruses on your computer stuff like that. As I have explained to M.O I believe its NOT members from TKC but TKC forum subscribers (noobie cheaters). Ive received a pm or two about gimme this leet hack made by Subsky because I had a hard disk failure  :icon_laugh sif.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 02:32:33 am »
I receive emails with attachments saying zomg uber leet hack uhh one saying send me uber leet hacks or Ill put viruses on your computer stuff like that

LOL!!!! dude, i wish i had noobs send me this stuff, because wesker might still have the ultimate noob pwning program that was created by old clan. It was made specificaly for this.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 12:50:25 pm »
Crossmol should answere that question as he is in charge of that TS and makes ALL the accounts for it.

I'll look into it.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 12:22:42 am »
Crossmol should answere that question as he is in charge of that TS and makes ALL the accounts for it.

I'll look into it.

He is talking about the PUBLIC TS not the one used by staff members.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007, 03:05:30 am »
Hey send me some threatening emails too, I just love being threatened :D
On the phone is even more funny than in emails, especially in the middle of the night, wake me anytime to receive threats.
I live in Amsterdam, when you're in the neighborhood come and threaten me in person too, I love that even more :D

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007, 09:46:06 am »
Since this is already in the off topic section, ive got a (quick) question. Why'd you take away the Karma system?

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 11:04:59 am »
lol, dragging it on a little Jahovus? you say your gona leave and then you dont. Im not saying i want you to leave/stay, just dont be a waffle like kerry is. choose one or the other lol, we aint gona say awww that sucks man, why dont you stay longer and we will really miss you and all that crap.

well, lata or not. i dont know anymore.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2007, 11:54:46 am »
I think the person who kicked him from the public server should tell him way....and tell all the people that admin it why as well. Seems somebody with a hacked dll likes to play games on that server with everyone.
They must have a love affair with TKC.

The PM/emails were some 12 year old asking for hacks.