• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« on: February 15, 2007, 11:16:50 am »
Where I Live : Australia
What languages I speak : English, Minor French, Minor German
Your stance to special tactics in games : For
PM me if you want my msn most of you have it but I dont really want spam.

I know simple programming I know how to use T-Search to make Inf Ammo. I was taught how to make semi God mode by G-Spot and enjoy hacking. I have spare time now and thought I may aswell do something on the side.
I currently play VC1, Warrock, GTA San Andreas and various other sports games. This is mainly for VC1.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 12:43:02 pm by Jahovus »
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
Re: Hmm...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 06:36:30 pm »
Hello :)

Ur around for a while already arnt U?
If u wanna join any clans contact the clan leader's.
I hope u will have some fun here.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 09:29:31 am »
Well ive been around for a very little bit of time but never really been officially TKC so never had the oppurtunity to wreck a game under TKC tags which is a bit upsetting. Ive had time to meet some of you great guys but never in a game which is once again, upsetting. I regularly go on the TS though but no one is ever on there (time differences). I dont want to join Dev for VC section since im not smart enough to think of an idea that hasnt been done rather then know how to do it. I just want to have the TKC tags placed infront of my name so they know whos wrecking their server  :)
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 01:50:16 am »
I regularly go on the TS though but no one is ever on there (time differences).

Yeah, that's a pain in the @$$. Try on the weekends, you usually grab a couple of extra hours of fun and gaming.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 12:47:40 pm »
I regularly go on the TS though but no one is ever on there

TKC has a PUBLIC TS (mostly BF related that Smity is an admin on) and an PROGRAMER/MOD/ADMIN TS.......which are you trying to join?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 09:50:44 am »
Well yes, in a way. I'd like to be more helpful in the forums by contributing in any means (except financially - im only 12). Not really TS Passwords or anything like that, just be more involved. Many hands make light work.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 10:30:47 am »
australia is good  :icon_thumbsup

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 06:02:27 am »

Yeah, that's a pain in the @$$. Try on the weekends, you usually grab a couple of extra hours of fun and gaming.
Rofl... Comes the weekend. Come on, go in VC Hackin channel not causing trouble them mrm comes in interrogates me and... kicks me. Well, that was great.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2007, 06:38:29 am »
I regularly go on the TS though but no one is ever on there

TKC has a PUBLIC TS (mostly BF related that Smity is an admin on) and an PROGRAMER/MOD/ADMIN TS.......which are you trying to join?

I never got an answere.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2007, 09:33:01 am »
Well yes, in a way. I'd like to be more helpful in the forums by contributing in any means (except financially - im only 12). Not really TS Passwords or anything like that, just be more involved. Many hands make light work.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 12:13:57 pm »

Like I asked...WHICH of the TKC Teamspeaks.
We have two.

The public one that Smity is an admin on (for game players to use) or the one Crossmol is the admin on (the one new work is done on)?

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 12:18:12 pm »

Like I asked...WHICH of the TKC Teamspeaks.
We have two.

The public one that Smity is an admin on (for game players to use) or the one Crossmol is the admin on (the one new work is done on)?
Well, the public one. I had an account (MrEuro/Crossmol made) but it recentley got banned (today). If I want to get to the private one I'll work for it.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2007, 03:04:24 pm »
Well Smitty is one of the admin on that TS so you can ask him whats going on.
I sent a ICQ to the owner of that TS to make me an admin so I can go in and see what accounts are what.....but I really do not have free time to tend to it.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2007, 05:50:50 am »
Well everytime I go into that TS if anyones there like just random people they are always like whos Jahovus whos Jahovus. I explain who I am and I have been told about the rules etc which yeh no problem theyre easy rules to abide by half of them dont relate to me anyway. Ive never broken a rule (to my knowledge). But this MrM (I understand to some people he is respected) comes and bans me. Im not angry at him but I just want to know why. If I broke any rules tell me what ones I broke and if youll gimme a second chance well thanks ;). I didnt intend to do anything wrong.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2007, 02:00:16 pm »
Ill be on TS now too aload more.
Cross made a new account for me...