Author Topic: illuminat-EYE  (Read 7402 times)

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
Re: illuminat-EYE
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2007, 08:34:40 pm »
Noone has actually sead litterly they would leave anyway..
However i notice 1 thing.
At almost every new topic there is some kind of flaming going on.  :icon_o_o

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2007, 08:55:15 pm »
honestly, i dont think anyone really left. I think there has been alot of inactivity from some people, but they dident really leave.

Noone has actually sead litterly they would leave anyway..
However i notice 1 thing.
At almost every new topic there is some kind of flaming going on.  :icon_o_o

Most of the flamings/trolling come direct from Mr Subsky (and others who lost Dev) with a bit from his supporters.

Well the other three Subsky supporters besides Apple never really did much here anyhow and don't seem to be doing much sharing elseware either.
One of them runs a website in CZ that has been hosting TKC VC Dev programs for some time....I suppose he might be upset he has nobody to leak info to him.
Other than that TKC has many new (but not posting ) members.

New programs have been made public for ArmA /Warrock and at least one has also been made public for VC with allot of new ArmA things about to become public after the 1.05 patch comes out.

An all new PB bypass has also been made to replace the info stolen from another Dev section which was used on a PAY FOR CHEAT SITE  but thus far protected from leakers as we test one of the new systems for d/l Dev section programs via a public test in the front of this thread.

Leakers suck...those who BOUGHT a PB bypass made with stolen info can enjoy buying new keys and hardware so be sure to thank the asswipes who sold it to you!

Life @ TKC moves on as it always has and in fact has never slowed.

Z
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 09:29:47 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2007, 07:16:35 am »
No I'm not (you need to learn English).

1. the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context. 

(Eg, "I couldn't care less about cat FOOD" said Apple, "You seem to care alot about cats on other sites 'Cats are fascist idiots, and want people to think they are good pets' ", Said Z)

Were do I say anything about "wisdom" (your lying again.)

? Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:12:41 PM by ZOldDude ?

I never said any such thing...ever. (so your lying again)

Quote from: ZOldDude
Anyone can make it.
//Refering to wallhack/hook
Quote from: Apple
Does that include you Z?
Quote from: ZOldDude
Yes Apple.

Fully address these issues then:
-Subsky didn't make the 1st AC patch you are WRONG
-Where are these microsoft tech articles where subskii copy + paste ?? linkplz
-Prove you can make a wallhack even just 3-5 lines of the source code

Nearly every one of your posts on this forum contradicts your own actions, you talk out your ass 24/7.

Seriously Z you must be senile..

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2007, 08:11:58 am »
Not meaning to take sides or being inflammoratory Z but I'd like to see you make a hook ;). Lets see if you've still got that skill  :icon_laugh. No offense just seeing if your up to it.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2007, 01:30:48 pm »
this thread is useless and going absolutley no where at all .. please lock it and move on.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 01:35:57 pm by mrm »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2007, 07:29:35 pm »
this thread is useless and going absolutley no where at all .. please lock it and move on.

I'd like to add to that: Please stop this stupid war completely or fight it out on msn/icq.... It's not going anywhere, it's childish and totally unnecessary, you guys were friends once isn't that more important than who is right??
I have a lot of respect for both of you gents and I don't want to be caught up in this stupid testosterone war of you...
I respect you Z because the success of TKC over the years is largely because of you keeping the forum clean but now you do what you would never allow anybody else to do on the forum and that's poisoning it with this stupid war. I also respect you because my mother (may she rest in peace, I love you mama) thought me to ALWAYS respect older people no matter what, I think more people should.
I respect you too Subsky, you made some amazing hacks and you shared almost all with us, the ones you didn't make public you kept private for the common good (they would ruin the game...)
More important you thought almost all of us to do some memory hacking and the people you didn't teach you helped to a (much) higher level. You had a lot of patience and time for almost everybody on the forum and even on msn to help everybody making their self made memhacks. We could never repay you for that...

Having said that also explains why I never (until now) mixed myself in this discussion, I don't want to be caught up in a fight between two people I respect that much. But I have to say this; STOP THIS STUPID BITCHFIGHT!!! Act like grownups, do you both remember how this stupid fight started??? Something happened that led to a reaction, that led to another event and another reaction and so on......
Then everybody suddenly jumped on the train and that led us to where we are now, is this what we all want?????
Go outside, take a walk in the park, look at the birds, look at the sky, take a deep breath and think this over.
When you're calmed down, talk to each other and say what is really bothering you and stop cursing at each other.
This has to stop sooner or later, preferably NOW

Respect to you all,
LazyPig

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2007, 07:31:11 pm »
Totally agree with that.
Please move topics LIKE THESE to the RIB.  :icon_thumbsup

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2007, 11:02:09 pm »
Your more than capable of talking on instant messaging programs, i believe most of you have msn. GameHac [TKC] is not a place to flame others or even other communities. I'm not defending Z or attacking anyone here, its just that this breeds unhealthy anger.
This is quoted from GameHac
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.