Author Topic: illuminat-EYE  (Read 7399 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: illuminat-EYE
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2007, 05:45:22 pm »
just to clarify .. illumateeye isnt all that special , is ok to say sub is a beginner and i meen no offence to him
but this is one of my old hacks for vc , d3d and vc is not a new thing

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 07:06:48 pm by mrm »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2007, 09:32:03 pm »
wow medic :icon_thumbsup

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2007, 11:12:08 pm »
nice mrm :icon_thumbsup

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2007, 11:22:18 pm »
Looks nice but why do all your private cheats have server crash??? That's not funny....

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2007, 12:47:24 am »
Looks nice but why do all your private cheats have server crash??? That's not funny....

because they are private ? .. what would not be funny is if i released it publicly ..

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2007, 02:29:12 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude
Anyone can make it.

Does that include you Z?

Yes Apple.

Why don't you give it a crack then? Show us what you've got...

Show you what programs I have?
I think not.

Apple the reason I will never show you or anyone I have not had long term contact with (as in years) what programs I have is the same reason that Crossmol/Mullah/Medic/Rainer and many others will never show you.
You and the general public have no need for such power.

You are a known leaker....have had your Dev section access removed and will never be shown anything that is not meant to be public.

You and others who have a problem with the rules here regarding privileged access or information will just have to get used to the fact that you don't pay for this site,don't make the rules...and TKC's management won't bow to anyones demands over any loss resulting from violations of this sites rules....any more than the demands of people that want us to stop making cheats or trying to help people learn how.

Those who know me and play with me while in the Mod/Admin TS know what programs I have and they are the only ones that need know....and the info that my long term friends and I share will never be passed to anyone by me.
I have been into computers and in the scene for over 25 years.
Unlike allot of people my word can be trusted.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 02:53:36 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2007, 04:08:43 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude
Anyone can make it.

Does that include you Z?

Yes Apple.

Why don't you give it a crack then? Show us what you've got...

Show you what programs I have?
I think not.

Apple the reason I will never show you or anyone I have not had long term contact with (as in years) what programs I have is the same reason that Crossmol/Mullah/Medic/Rainer and many others will never show you.
You and the general public have no need for such power.

You are a known leaker....have had your Dev section access removed and will never be shown anything that is not meant to be public.

You and others who have a problem with the rules here regarding privileged access or information will just have to get used to the fact that you don't pay for this site,don't make the rules...and TKC's management won't bow to anyones demands over any loss resulting from violations of this sites rules....any more than the demands of people that want us to stop making cheats or trying to help people learn how.

Those who know me and play with me while in the Mod/Admin TS know what programs I have and they are the only ones that need know....and the info that my long term friends and I share will never be passed to anyone by me.
I have been into computers and in the scene for over 25 years.
Unlike allot of people my word can be trusted.

Actually Z you misunderstood me, I meant why don't you show us you can make a hook/wallhack.

I simply couldn't care less what "programs" you have LOL wtf..

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2007, 04:16:47 pm »
Well you seem to care allot on other sites.....you call me a no skilled Fascist.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2007, 04:22:32 pm »
Well you seem to care allot on other sites.....you call me a no skilled Fascist.

Sif where did I say on another site "I care what programs Z has on his PC". You say you can make a wallhack, prove it, make one.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2007, 05:10:44 pm »
No one here needs to prove anything to you....ever.
You said on another site I have no skill and am nothing but a Fascist.

Twisting words as a question to avoid the issues is the fault of politicians and assholes.
You never wanted an answere to your question  ->"where did I say on another site "I care what programs Z has on his PC"."<-  because you never stated it as such.

In fact your exact words were "Z is just a fascist idiot, and wants people to think he can hack".

I am not a Fascist and for calling me one you can go fuck yourself.
I now have even less respect for you than I did when you were leaking info from a Dev section and supporting those who were making anticheat programs.

You asking me for anything is a waste of printed space until you can one day evolve past the type of person you are.
Just like those who run SCA I can't see that happening anytime in the next decade if ever as you are already at that age which people tend to show their true selfs for life.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 06:12:41 pm by ZOldDude »

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2007, 06:21:04 pm »

Twisting words as a question to avoid the issues is the fault of politicians and assholes...you never wanted an answere to your question ->"where did I say on another site "I care what programs Z has on his PC"."<-  because you never stated it as such.
You blindly claimed I have no knowledge of programming (your the fool there) and went on to call me a Fascist.

In fact your exact words were "Z is just a fascist idiot, and wants people to think he can hack".

While any "skill" I may have will as I have always wished remain unknown outside of those I trust...I am not a Fascist.

You asking me for anything is a waste of printed space until you can one day evolve past the type of person you are.
Just like those who run SCA I can't see that happening anytime in the next decade if ever as you are already at that age which people tend to show their true selfs.

Btw I said, I couldnt care less about the "programs" you have, not whether I cared about you in general. Your taking the my use of the word "care" out of context, and then spewing out all this irrelivant crap about wisdom. So saying on other sites I care alot  is incorrect because on other sites I do not say anything about whether I care about your "programs". (Eg, "I couldn't care less about cat FOOD" said Apple, "You seem to care alot about cats on other sites 'Cats are fascist idiots, and want people to think they are good pets' ", Said Z)

Z, you claim you can make all of these extravagant hacks eg. aimbots, hooks etc but you never can back any of it up. You are the one avoiding issues Z, and thats the reason why alot of people packed up and left [TKC].

AppleSinclair

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2007, 06:40:51 pm »

Twisting words as a question to avoid the issues is the fault of politicians and assholes...you never wanted an answere to your question ->"where did I say on another site "I care what programs Z has on his PC"."<-  because you never stated it as such.
You blindly claimed I have no knowledge of programming (your the fool there) and went on to call me a Fascist.

While any "skill" I may have will as I have always wished remain unknown outside of those I trust...I am not a Fascist.

Just like those who run SCA I can't see that happening anytime in the next decade if ever as you are already at that age which people tend to show their true selfs.

Btw I said, I couldnt care less about the "programs" you have, not whether I cared about you in general. Your taking the my use of the word "care" out of context, and then spewing out all this irrelivant crap about wisdom. So saying on other sites I care alot  is incorrect because on other sites I do not say anything about whether I care about your "programs". (Eg, "I couldn't care less about cat FOOD" said Apple, "You seem to care alot about cats on other sites 'Cats are fascist idiots, and want people to think they are good pets' ", Said Z)

Z, you claim you can make all of these extravagant hacks eg. aimbots, hooks etc but you never can back any of it up. You are the one avoiding issues Z, and thats the reason why alot of people packed up and left [TKC].

AppleSinclair

Your taking the my use of the word "care" out of context
No I'm not (you need to learn English).
then spewing out all this irrelivant crap about wisdom.
Were do I say anything about "wisdom" (your lying again.)
Z, you claim you can make all of these extravagant hacks eg. aimbots, hooks etc but you never can back any of it up.
I never said any such thing...ever. (so your lying again)
You are the one avoiding issues Z
Wrong I fully address issues (yet 1 more lie from you).
and thats the reason why alot of people packed up and left
Well Mr. Habitual Lier.....name ONE if you can.
One thing is for sure YOUR still here!
Your good anticheat buddy Subsky is still here as well.
In fact over 23 new people have joined TKC after you first claimed everyone (and yourselfs) would leave.

You must hate people armed with facts.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 06:51:18 pm by ZOldDude »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2007, 06:50:42 pm »
Well Mr. Habitual Lier

that really made me laugh , one of the funniest things i have seen on a forum for ages hehe

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2007, 06:59:46 pm »
Well Mr. Habitual Lier

that really made me laugh , one of the funniest things i have seen on a forum for ages hehe

"Guess you can't blaim it on lag now BITCH!" roflmao!

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2007, 08:30:49 pm »
honestly, i dont think anyone really left. I think there has been alot of inactivity from some people, but they dident really leave.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.