Author Topic: illuminat-EYE  (Read 7404 times)

[TKC]ViruS

• Klass Klown
  • TKC-COMMUNITY.NET
    • View Profile
Re: illuminat-EYE
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2007, 06:01:25 pm »
Why guess Master and Marecek?.?.?.
doesn?t matter
it is no use guessing with translator man :icon_laugh

lol I am not translator man lol You are big TRANSLATOR man lol and you are very dry.You begin gues again.

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2007, 06:07:30 pm »
doesn?t matter

lol I am not translator man lol You are big TRANSLATOR man lol and you are very dry.You begin gues again.
stop dening

[TKC]ViruS

• Klass Klown
  • TKC-COMMUNITY.NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2007, 06:41:12 pm »
doesn?t matter

stop dening
lol I haven't translator you have lol

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2007, 12:53:09 am »
Try to stay on topic boys and girls.

I think Subsky wanted everyone to know he made his first wallhack and wants everyone to say "wonderful"....but he does not want to anyone here to be able to try the damn thing out becuse it is primitive and detected. :icon_rolleyes2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2007, 01:43:12 am »
Well, I tried it. Let's say I'll prefer the one RS made. No disrepects but I like to see some headshape-obects when I game.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2007, 05:31:00 am »
I think Subsky wanted everyone to know he made his first wallhack and wants everyone to say "wonderful"....but he does not want to anyone here to be able to try the damn thing out becuse it is primitive and detected. :icon_rolleyes2

Actually- FYI I really don't care which is better, it's not a competition Z.  I don't want people to praise it like a god, but rather provide constructive critism so I can improve it.  Posts like:

Quote from: ZOldDude
It is detected by HB and is a simple wireframe/color hack based on instuctions posted on EC two years ago.
Anyone can make it.
[/ZOldDude]

Quote from: BangWho? (eg. learn english)
subsky it a dickhead  he all ways will by .i no im a dickhead to  the dif is i no it   he has his head so far up hic ass he dose not no it 

Are extremely sad and don't help anyone.  One's like

Quote from: Crossmol
Well, I tried it. Let's say I'll prefer the one RS made. No disrepects but I like to see some headshape-obects when I game.

Are helpful, and everyone benefits from them because they will get to see the final version with their suggestions incorporated into it.

Quote from: ZOldDude
...he does not want to anyone here to be able to try the damn thing out becuse it is primitive and detected.

An older version has already been released on another site (doesn't display feet/head etc and is detected)- and sure, as much as only 1 other person on in this section could make such a hack- that version is quite primitive.  The pictures that have been posted here however, are where it's up to in the private version- and this version is currently undetected by HB 1.6.  I will be releasing my source code Texture Logger on a well know cheat dev site and will provide a link to it here for those who are interested (in an attempt to stop people ripping my work off here).

I would love to release the binary on TKC- but you can't have someone interested in anti-cheat development as well as creating cheats... hey?

Subskii

P.S.  For the record, writing an anti-cheat helped me get this hook past HB- a problem I may not have achieved otherwise.
 2nd time muted re: PM spamming to admin. Next violation = ban. Currant Mute=99

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2007, 04:18:56 pm »
** Link Removed **

It is currently detected by HB, and I have no intention of making it undetected in the future.  This is just a small release to show off my days work to those who are genuinely interested :).

I'd personally like to thank Mr Medic for sending me over the IcT Dx Source code, and helping me along whenever I need it :).

Subsky

P.S.  Check this post again tomorrow for an update of this hack (which will contain my private shoot through walls directly integrated into it) :D.

criticism: ... make it undetected
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 04:42:13 pm by mrm »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2007, 04:54:40 pm »
Dear Mr. Subsky,

If you really want people to comment on your programming then you need to post  said programming so they can examine it.

Of course NOBODY in their right mind would download ANY program off the TKC forum that was not in it's multi virus/trojan scanned downlode section.

Anyone who downloads off of a LINK withen a POST is a fool.
More so if a link is posted by a known anticheater such as yourself.

With all my love,
Z
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 05:04:49 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2007, 05:09:04 pm »
By the way -Mr. Subsky- stop posting "quotes" that have NEVER been posted here on this website.

IE:'An older version has already been released on another site ...bla bla bla' who gives a rats ass?

All it does it make you look more of an ass than you already are. :icon_laugh
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 06:20:51 pm by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2007, 06:12:05 pm »
Public information:
Mr. Subsky is now on his 2'nd and LAST "mute mode" due to spamming admin via PM.

TKC is NOT the SCA forums and we will not accept our members violating the rules which people agreed to for the privilege of using our forum ...more so after multiple reminders.

Debates are welcomed and sought....spam and outright trolling are not.

In the whole history of TKC only two people have ever been "muted" which normally would amount to a one week thing. Mr Subsky now has added time to reflect upon his actions.
Any futher violation during this year will result in a permanent ban.

Z
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 06:29:50 pm by ZOldDude »

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2007, 08:07:19 pm »
Lol if u look on other forums where he is the boss (Rainer) u will see alot more hacks.
He sells them for 50$ ++ Each.
i have seen SO many already.
Don't tell me subsky ''is better'' pl0x/;
Nice work of him tho.

PreCisiOn

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2007, 09:00:56 pm »
Yah Hind Sight Is 20/20...But Since Rainer made the First hook then people can feed off that and make a better one...Its like banging a girl..1st times kinda rough for her but after shes loose and used to it it becomes easier:-)

PreCisiOn

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2007, 09:04:22 pm »
Ohh Shit...Note To Self...Dont Post Shit When Baked:D

sgthunter

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2007, 05:37:34 am »
If you can make a 3d hook by your self then that puts you among the best, no dubt about it. I haven't tried this one becouse of all the warnings that ur not trusted. But it looks tempting. Could use an x-hair and transparent weapon then it would kickass! :D

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2007, 11:09:05 pm »
If you can make a 3d hook by your self then that puts you among the best, no dubt about it. I haven't tried this one becouse of all the warnings that ur not trusted. But it looks tempting. Could use an x-hair and transparent weapon then it would kickass! :D

It's added to the newer version.