Author Topic: Forcing TK-Kicks  (Read 635 times)

potshot87

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Forcing TK-Kicks
« on: February 09, 2007, 03:37:19 am »
Since I'm only starting to learn how to create cheats, for now I'm active in the TK'ing aspect of "heckling."

Does anybody else get a kick out of forcing other players to TK you enough times to get kicked (or even banned) from the server? What I do is shoot someone in the leg, enough to make them lose some health, but not enough to die. They immediately get pissed off and retaliate by emptying a clip into me. Do it enough times and the next thing they know, they're kicked off by the server!

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Forcing TK-Kicks
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 09:10:44 am »
Hey I think I saw you in SCA server, were you Suicide Bomber? Anyway on another note basically if theyre on your team just like put a few bullets in there arm enough to leave them with like 1/10 health. They get really pissed after a while and just start tking you from the start.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 02:57:15 pm »
drop your main weapon and run up to them , they usually 9/10 kill you , good luck
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

[TKC] ILOST

• Online Villain
  • iStyle-iLost-iP?d
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 09:53:31 pm »
ok
learn ....  8)