Author Topic: Main Page: Stance on Anti-Cheat production  (Read 2743 times)

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Main Page: Stance on Anti-Cheat production
« on: February 06, 2007, 10:26:59 pm »
Main Page:

Stance on Anti-Cheat production

Discuss/Comment here:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 06:30:04 pm by Mullah Omar »
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
Re: Main Page: Stance on Anti-Cheat production
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 11:54:42 pm »
I agree on the fact that an anti cheat software programmer cant be in an cheat developing community. Doesnt matter if the community isnt active or some, it just cant ^^.

The end.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 03:16:02 pm »
I agree on the fact that an anti cheat software programmer cant be in an cheat developing community. Doesnt matter if the community isnt active or some, it just cant ^^.

The end.

deffinately not.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 08:23:10 pm »
Explain?

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 11:46:54 pm »
Explain?

i agree with your comment.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 12:27:38 am »
Oh yeah ok.
I thought u sead something like, no i defenetly not agree <_< hehe.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 12:34:20 am »
The only people that would disagree would be anticheaters and people he was leaking programs to....all you have to do is look at the posts of those that support him to know who they are.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 01:50:21 pm »
The only people that would disagree would be anticheaters and people he was leaking programs to....all you have to do is look at the posts of those that support him to know who they are.

All are still welcome on the forums as their point of views are vital to free thought however they will be remembered when asking for access to any Development section or Mod position over the next few years.

People being human tend to change their viewpoints over time for many resones. It happens in politics as well as on-line game play and in personal relationships.

Just as in personal relationships people also mature or look at life differently over a period of time.

IE: As a young person you ALAWYS loved your family but as you got older you had "issues" with them......after a few years those "issues" again turned toward love with a better understanding of what life is.

The same issues have in the past effected some of the more trusted members of TKC.
Some have returned to "love" us....some are still out looking for a their place in life before they understand what it was that Life and TKC really was all about.

Most withen the TKC family know it is more than whatever is printed/posted in our "creed"....we are about freedom of knowledge and the wish to be free and help others learn and better themselfs.
We are against Statests and Fascists....we are free peoples!

We are not free just in game but in our life's and our offsprings life's...we are free and wish our grandchildren and theirs to be free as well.

We also need to protect our own from those who would attempt to do us harm.
Thus the demotions of privileges for some.....for awhile as they learn what life really is all about.

Z
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 05:36:27 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 02:55:14 pm »
You know- I actually do agree with your last post there Z- although you mentioned the word 'life' in reference to TKC 7 times; which- is quite... drammatic.  You really should get out and enjoy life...  I mean- spamming FUCK in CAPS all over private messages in response to direct questions RE. TKC can't be healthy.  This is just a website, not a girlfriend.

I've personally spoken to most people still in VC dev, and they actually think it's a bunch of non-sense.

I'm curious... how can I leak my own things?  Almost everything in the dev section (beyond editing a line of text in a config file) is/was MINE anyway- and the public knowns that :).  The only thing I ever sent to other people was a hacked CBF that wasn't even TKC's... and I reckon even someone like you could change _NUMBER_OF_BULLETS_HERE_ in _WEAPON_FILE_HERE_.

Those like Z, MO, Oynky, Wesker and others- who couldn't write a single line of code; are internet warriors fighting a cyber-war in which they don't understand the origins, and probably never will.  For example- I recently finished my very first direct3D hack for VC (charmeleons + Perfect XQZ wallhack + ESP), and wrote my own simple string hashing program to hide system calls in detox from static anaylsis tools like IDA Pro.  Medic aside, none of you would have a chance at producing or breaking this work, let alone understanding it.  Those nubs mentioned above- only look to me like little script kiddies crying out "oh plz dnt mke how downloadd toolz/hax detectd coz then I cnt use my leakd chetz nemore!".

I've always wanted to learn- and to help people learn.  Getting swamped by a bunch of 'how ya feeling' rules made by nazi admins moderating their own cheating site (of whom, ironically- can't even make cheats) is an absolute joke on so many levels it's almost funny in an extremely sad way.

Perhaps the most amusing thing is that you think you've won.  You think that by plagarising my work (Dll Injection Tutorial), deleting my original posts, and then muting me so I can't fight back- will give you the upper hand, but like every dirty trick you have tried- it has failed.  You've been shut down so many times; I think we've all lost count.

May I remind everyone here, that there hasn't been a single decent VC release by ANYONE since the 'Subsky' incident.  You totally killed what was left of VC development Z, all by yourself.  MO must have a lot of patience to put up with conspiracy theory whackkos constantly hurting his own site right before his eyes... The 'Microsoft Tech' articles about the portable executable file you quoted in reference to where I copied and pasted my speedhack article only makes you look like a fucking retard to people like Rainerstoff and Medic.  The portable executable file has nothing to do with hooking the SSDT (omg lol you fuxing n00b!).

If your a nazi and try to delete my post- well, I'll just PM everyone it.

TKC sucks balls -> learn to code, kids.  :(

Subsky
 Personal attacks, Flaming. Keep a decent level when posting. Your posts will be moderated from now on.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 03:14:16 pm by Subsky »

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 04:37:39 pm »
Those like Z, MO, Oynky, Wesker and others- who couldn't write a single line of code; are internet warriors fighting a cyber-war in which they don't understand the origins, and probably never will.
How much you know about me?
Answer is nothing at all! It appears you are only judging me based on my VC hacking. As I said from the start "I wont be hacking VC" hence why I never attempted to get in the dev section.
So really you are in no position what so ever to say what I am and what I am not capable of.

I recommend that you try my MacroPack (coded by non other than me with AHK)
Or my (once was) PB proof BF2142 and BF2 multi hack.
Why not DL some of my OFP cheats (it was only a few hundred lines of C++)

From what I have gathered after reading most of the argument posts is that you seem to think TKC revolves around you.
Get over it because it quite frankly does not.

Well done on your first D3D hack...

The Illusive Man

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 06:13:37 pm »
I take that back then, Wesker- you're the 3rd person who can actually make a hack here  :).

I recommend that you try my MacroPack (coded by non other than me with AHK)
Or my (once was) PB proof BF2142 and BF2 multi hack.
Why not DL some of my OFP cheats (it was only a few hundred lines of C++)

Mind if I have a look at it?  I'll see what libraries I can trade you for...

And don't take too much notice of Z's follow up FUCK FCUK FKUC ANTICHEAT SNITCH FUCK DO NOT TRUST FUCK rambling- he's one totally lost kent :D.

Subsky

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 06:44:30 pm »
 :leafhead

Hey Subsky don't be a fool. You know you're wrong. Yet you go on with your personal attacks and continue to spread absurd lies in order to discredit members you know nothing about. What's your purpose Subsky? You think you are some kind of a provocateur? Weren't you working on some undefeatable anticheat, that already has been beaten? Is that why you go here and moan? If you check our downloads section you'll find none of your cheats, you never cared to release them there. The ones that were created thanks to your help might be make up around 1-2% of the total downloads if not less. So that' nothing really to brag about.

If the moderators here had been nazis, you would've been banned long time ago. You wouldn't even be allowed to post this here. Hell, we wouldn't even discuss this in public. Go and check out any other forums and you'll see the differences.

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 07:13:01 pm »
Those like... Oynky...
 who couldn't write a single line of code; are internet warriors fighting a cyber-war in which they don't understand the origins, and probably never will.

Haha i love to see people flaming XD!
Hilarious.

BTW subski.. or subsky.
I REALLY DONT GIVE A SHT : D
Since i dont hack anymore.
Maybe a bit sometimes but its not that big and sensational.
I rather go hangout instead of being behind the PC the whole time  :S

Also, u dont know sht about what i do on the internet.
I am at TKC to chat a bit and have some fun while gaming.

And your right i dont know C+/+  ....  O noes o noes??
Please fuck off : D
If u dont like us.. dont act like a kid.

Whine somewhere els!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 11:06:46 pm »
Subsky your not any real sort of programmer nor does the world revolve around you.

The way you constantly blame everyone other than yourself for your demotions make me and others think your some sort of girl on her period with massive PMS.

You can't even keep your own website up and running....or perhaps it is only you can't keep a job to pay $7 a month for it is the reason the hosting company closed you down?
Employers want honest and mentally stable people working for them and you do not seem to be either.

The school (Univ) you claim to be attending 25 hours a week only accepts people that have passed the 12th grade...and the course is only 12 hours per week.
But everyone allready knows you can't be trusted so what is one more lie from you on another website?

Now that SCA has closed it's forums to the public other than one easy to moderate section you and the others can't post hate and disruptions there.

Your actions here and on every other forum I see you on tells it all:
Your a nobody and will always be a nobody.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 03:11:55 am by ZOldDude »

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 01:01:44 am »
:leafhead

Weren't you working on some undefeatable anticheat, that already has been beaten?

I haven't publicly released a version of detox in 2 months now.

Quote from: ZOldDude

Subsky your not any real sort of programmer

Well- my articles were good enough to be ripped off by you, so go figure.

And your right i dont know C+/+  ....  O noes o noes??

TKC Leacher #43101 alert!

Subsky