Author Topic: [EAC] Revealed  (Read 15530 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wizkid

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2923
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #180 on: March 05, 2004, 12:16:05 am »
Quote from: somohckt
Quote from: Wisskid
Quote from: somohckt
For those of less thinking skills. This is what I use http://www.steganos.com/?product=SIAPRO6&language=en
Here's a quarter, go call someone who cares.

I posted it to show Mullah Omar what program I use.
I was more talking about all of your posts...How many times do I have to flush to get rid of you?
shut the fuck up!

somohckt

  • Intentional Cheater
  • **
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #181 on: March 05, 2004, 12:17:40 am »
I bet you listen to the band "The Darkness" to don't you?

somohckt

  • Intentional Cheater
  • **
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #182 on: March 05, 2004, 12:18:16 am »
Oh by the way. Your Mod. skills suck. :wink:  :twisted:  :lol:

somohckt

  • Intentional Cheater
  • **
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #183 on: March 05, 2004, 12:23:21 am »
LOL This you?
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/wizkid.htm
You idolize him?
Here's a pic for those to lasy to go to the site.
Wizkid is a Marvel characture.

somohckt

  • Intentional Cheater
  • **
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #184 on: March 05, 2004, 12:27:19 am »
Nothing against you Mullah Omar but I found this pick surfing the web.

Koopa Troopa

  • Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2377
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #185 on: March 05, 2004, 12:29:56 am »
you don't need to write 5 posts, you can write 1 and edit.

Wizkid

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2923
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #186 on: March 05, 2004, 12:56:58 am »
Quote from: somohckt
LOL This you?
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/wizkid.htm
You idolize him?
Here's a pic for those to lasy to go to the site.
Wizkid is a Marvel characture.
LOL this you?

http://www.stthom.edu/urc/URCSymp2001/images/Aaron_Stryk.jpg


Do you idolize him?

Here's the pic for those to lazy to go to the site.
Stryk is a character with lazy eyes.
shut the fuck up!

Koopa Troopa

  • Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2377
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #187 on: March 05, 2004, 01:19:51 am »
HAHAHA

M. O.

  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • *
  • Posts: 9184
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #188 on: March 05, 2004, 01:19:56 am »
Quote from: somohckt
Quote from: Wisskid
Quote from: somohckt
For those of less thinking skills. This is what I use http://www.steganos.com/?product=SIAPRO6&language=en
Here's a quarter, go call someone who cares.

I posted it to show Mullah Omar what program I use.


No you don't when surfing here. You use AOL "built in" proxies.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

  • The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • *
  • Posts: 20874
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #189 on: March 05, 2004, 01:23:00 am »
Oh my God....
What a mess this thread has turned into.

OK just for thr record TKC did not shut down anyones sites.

Mulla Omar had one shut down AFTER asking that his copywrited programs be returned to thier original state or be removed...he was given a chance but did not wish to take it.

100% Gurl&Gun had one shut down due to threats and stalking.

I had others shut down for serving other copywited programs.

Violateing copywrite can and will get current and future sites shut down.
If it continues with some of the material it "could" involve Fed courts with a fine of $240,000 >PER VIOLATION< plus court fees and any damages (if the copywrite holder files a complaint with the courts)....with others (Gathering) it will involve prision time next time.


PROXIES:
All traffic with AOL goes thru proxies.
That program which was linked to is interesting but is ment to make money for that company...any mail sent thru a proxies IS traceable back to the source user and only makes the header larger.

Useing proxies to try to hide the true address only slows down those who do not know how to back trace address. The {BW} clansite was attacked 2-3 weeks ago and when given the "logged" address of the spamers it took me only short time to back trace them and give the sysop all the info on the 2 people involed with compleat networking and the correct home IP #s.

WHO WAS THE FIRST:
Which came first...the chicken or the egg?
Who really cares?

Pissing off copywrite holders is not leading anyplace good nor is it a benifit to either side. Mike should just stop trying to put thumbtacks on peoples seats...so grade school.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2781
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #190 on: March 05, 2004, 01:32:48 am »
WELL WRITTEN Z
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

M. O.

  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • *
  • Posts: 9184
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #191 on: March 05, 2004, 01:52:13 am »
Ah yes the chicken/egg thing explained what I wanted to say in one sentence. Very good written Z, indeed.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

somohckt

  • Intentional Cheater
  • **
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #192 on: March 05, 2004, 06:30:03 am »
Quote from: ZOldDude
Oh my God....
What a mess this thread has turned into.

OK just for thr record TKC did not shut down anyones sites.

Mulla Omar had one shut down AFTER asking that his copywrited programs be returned to thier original state or be removed...he was given a chance but did not wish to take it.

100% Gurl&Gun had one shut down due to threats and stalking.

I had others shut down for serving other copywited programs.

Violateing copywrite can and will get current and future sites shut down.
If it continues with some of the material it "could" involve Fed courts with a fine of $240,000 >PER VIOLATION< plus court fees and any damages (if the copywrite holder files a complaint with the courts)....with others (Gathering) it will involve prision time next time.


PROXIES:
All traffic with AOL goes thru proxies.
That program which was linked to is interesting but is ment to make money for that company...any mail sent thru a proxies IS traceable back to the source user and only makes the header larger.

Useing proxies to try to hide the true address only slows down those who do not know how to back trace address. The {BW} clansite was attacked 2-3 weeks ago and when given the "logged" address of the spamers it took me only short time to back trace them and give the sysop all the info on the 2 people involed with compleat networking and the correct home IP #s.

WHO WAS THE FIRST:
Which came first...the chicken or the egg?
Who really cares?

Pissing off copywrite holders is not leading anyplace good nor is it a benifit to either side. Mike should just stop trying to put thumbtacks on peoples seats...so grade school.

Z

O.K. this is a forum what are you talking about mail?
Why don't [TKC] just release the source codes and prove once and for all they made the trainers?
Tracing down spammers is good but the funny thing is you would have to go through alot of calling and e-mailing to get the other logs of the proxies they used. Just to find out who the spammers was.
Last but not least. I looked up the copyright thing just for fun. Since his sites are down, you would have to prove he modded the files himself. Anyone can hex a file and put anything. One question about the "trojan bloodpatch from [EAC]". If he made the patch, and put the [TKC] logo, wouldn't he have changed the [TKC] logo on the trainers you said he didn't make?

Vicious

  • Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2810
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #193 on: March 05, 2004, 07:27:14 am »
He can't change our trainers with the TKC logo on them, they have built in encrytpion to prevent people from stealing. And why the hell would we be stupid to release our code Stryk? That's exactly what you want, and need to make trainers.
Innocence proves nothing

somohckt

  • Intentional Cheater
  • **
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #194 on: March 05, 2004, 10:01:27 am »
Quote from: Vicious
they have built in encrytpion to prevent people from stealing.

So then he didn't steal the trainers? If they have encryption then he couldn't have messed with the trainers.