Author Topic: [EAC] Revealed  (Read 18828 times)

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #255 on: March 07, 2004, 03:46:58 pm »
Concerning Stryke-9:
 Though you denude yourself and Insult me, What is that to me?
You cannot Defile my soul by your outrage.

Mencius once said that Anger at a petty offense is Unworthy a superior man, But Indignation for a great cause is righteous wrath.
For, When he who gapes his mouth, Displays the contents of his soul.
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

*TSC*<--javy->

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #256 on: March 07, 2004, 04:26:07 pm »
ok im going to make a coment but not to offend any of the TKC's just to see if u guys get my point ok now wizkid u say that stryk9 comes in here and steals everything and puts his logo on ur jobs right and that i dont know the truth well what is the real truth how do u know its not the other way around , that u guys go into his site and steal his jobs and then acuse him of stealing how can u say that now i go into this site and mullah can say that they r his and i can go into stryk9 site and he can say that they r his how can u know the truth when they r the only ones who really know and again not acusing or pointing fingers
The Sniper Clan

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #257 on: March 07, 2004, 05:02:49 pm »
well if you make a trainer you and put a logo on it you cant change it, you can only change the text with a hex editor, but you cant change the text, so if you find a trainer with the tekst eac and with a tkc logo you know its one of ours, and made my the tkc clan, and btw you keep saying that we probably get the things from his site, i mean what are you thinking? there is nothing on that site besides a big load of crapy text,

so to set the record straight :

the trainers are MADE BY TKC cause they have the tkc logo on it and that text is a load of crap changed by stryk, to protect our trainers we dont write on them we make images of what we write so that the thief cant change it and claim its his.

i hope this clears it out for you and the whole eac clan, with other words eac cant make trainers, they can only steal trainers. cause there are alot of n00bs on that forums who dont know anything about the game. and the biggest n00b is stryk thim self, the only cheat he knows is to cheat in sp, thats the easyest thing to do just change a few lines, but whats the big deal of cheating in sp? i mean thats the most lames thing i have ever seen.

LTC
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #258 on: March 07, 2004, 05:46:50 pm »
Quote from: *TSC*<--javy->
ok im going to make a coment but not to offend any of the TKC's just to see if u guys get my point ok now wizkid u say that stryk9 comes in here and steals everything and puts his logo on ur jobs right and that i dont know the truth well what is the real truth how do u know its not the other way around , that u guys go into his site and steal his jobs and then acuse him of stealing how can u say that now i go into this site and mullah can say that they r his and i can go into stryk9 site and he can say that they r his how can u know the truth when they r the only ones who really know and again not acusing or pointing fingers

Yes as LTC says, he hasn't changed the TKC logos in "his" trainers as it's almost impossible to do so. Why isn't there an EAC logo in the trainers? And why has he taken our Logo and put EAC to it instead of TKC on his Forums??? Of course I forgot it's widely known TKC steals a logo from a little "cheat" "community" with all members "invite only" and 50 posts each (although there just are 5-7 posts on the forums)... Of course how could I forget how could I be that dumb.........  :sleep   :roll:

Now he hasn't stolen trainers from TKC only, he has taken trainers from Uplink aswell. And not only that, he published information about Uplinks wife on the net. So of course believe what you want, but it's not likely that two communities steal things from Stryk (simultaneously). It's more likely the other way around...

And you could easily check the date the file was modified the last time (easy to fake but anyway Stryk hasn't faked it because he doesn't know how he is a noob). We got the source codes aswell so legally (if we grow tired of this Stryk-game) we own the trainers, of course we won't show unauthorized people the sources as they easily can be stolen. You could also check; who published the trainers first? There are many websites which have got the TKC trainers, with dates (when they were added).

Actually it doesn't matter, we will continue to make our cheats, then more protected and not possible to mod. People like Stryk won't be able to do something, just insulting people and making a fool of himself (like in this thread). It's just a funny thing that there actually are people who try to copy things other people have made, in many ways it's a compliment. I put a lot of time in making those trainers...
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #259 on: March 08, 2004, 02:48:18 am »
Right....all of the people who have made thier programming for public download ALSO have them listed on other major cheat list sites.

Goto megacheats,unknowncheats ect-ect and you will find all the TKC cheats either HOSTED on them (un-changed) or they LINK to one of our servers......and the DATES clearly show who made them first.

If everyone in the online cheating world EXCEPT Mike argrees with the copywrite holders....what more can be said on the subject?

The fact is that even Mike knows he has nothing he has writen....he just likes to push peoples buttons....a form of "heckleing" for him.

I really do not know how this all started....Mike just really wants a forum of his own and nothing wrong with that...but it looks like the only way for him to get people to join is to create contraversy (spl?) to get some kind of news about his site out.

He was long allowed to post links to his site HERE untill he tryed to alter work which he did not do and claim it as his own. If he had not done so he would not have his sites closed down for copywrite violations and could still link to them in his posts here.

Z

(side note: Javy do you want to join in a beer game with TKC and {AIM} in a few weeks? See the post in the Match section for more info)

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
[EAC] Revealed
« Reply #260 on: March 08, 2004, 04:19:43 am »
This topic has gone far enough. It is now locked, if you have anything to say about that PM me.
Innocence proves nothing

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: [EAC] Revealed
« Reply #261 on: August 31, 2008, 06:49:07 am »
Ahhh...the memory of the good old days.  :icon_laugh
BTW Happy Birthday Vicious!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #262 on: August 31, 2008, 07:38:23 am »
Oh...by the way some info on Stryk-9:

Current computer:
Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs)
Memory: 3072MB RAM
Hard Drive: 750 GB Total
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio rear output
Speakers/Headphones: 
Keyboard: Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard
Mouse: Microsoft PS/2 Mouse
Mouse Surface: 
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254)
Motherboard: 
Computer Case: 

XFIRE name:
thenightmarewithin
Age (now): 21
Female
Photo:

PS:Topic UNLOCKED
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 07:58:03 am by ZOldDude »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 31, 2008, 05:47:29 pm »
fucking hell who dug her up ?
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #264 on: September 01, 2008, 12:23:40 am »

Pirate emo?! Arrrrr lemme cut you in pieces!, NO NOT UR ARM, MY OWN LOL

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #265 on: September 01, 2008, 12:57:37 am »
Lol, that can't be the same person.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #266 on: September 01, 2008, 12:59:36 am »

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #267 on: September 01, 2008, 01:07:20 am »
LOL
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-r6TkZHgheqi9kyY_H9_WsENvS9hf

She has the same pic Cross used for u know what. AND She has Z's sig in there too.. WTF LOL

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #268 on: September 01, 2008, 01:16:07 am »
Here is some more photo's.
If I wasn't taken I would do her!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 01, 2008, 03:55:36 am »
lol shes fuckin minging she looks like she suck ya dick for a 5ver lol

birds who post pics like that just wanna suck ya cock for free or they want ya credit card ... lads cmon ffs lol perving over a fkn net pic lol @ tsk
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157