Author Topic: zoldude read  (Read 2499 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: zoldude read
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 09:47:01 am »
Quote from: zoldude
We are TKC.
No other on-line cheat site has EVER been in publication.
No other on-line cheat site has EVER had it's address PUBLISHED in printed text.

not true buddie, there have been many previous accounts (none come to my head) but i know for a fact that it has happend before.

You may be correct.
Mullah gave me a link about a writeup for Myg0t but I think it may have been an on-line article and not a 'printed' magazine....I was not able to find more info.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 09:49:43 am »
Z, do you mean you are gonna kick alot of people from the VC dev section here?

I have never kicked or banned anyone...and the section Mod will deal with it.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 09:09:37 pm »

I dont understand your post then.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 09:14:27 pm »

I dont understand your post then.

I think you do.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 09:17:23 pm »
Banned I am guessing then.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 09:46:17 pm »
No, the discussion is not fininshed.

It will not be fininshed until Z answers the reasonable questions both I and the joker have asked.

He is avoiding them like a petulant schoolgirl and locking a topic because one person asked for it will not make something go away.

Subsky

Subsky....

I honestly own you a PUBLIC APOLOGY in regards to the "helpfull public posts" that you deleted (or may have) and them being "cut-n-paste.

I did not mean to make statements in that general regards and the error is all on my part.

I am so sorry that I did not see this sooner.
I meant to say your public "helpful posts" that you deleted that were STICKIES and tutorials which you deleted the day after you lost privileged access.

I fully understand now one reason why you were so upset.

I was a FOOL not to see what you were really trying to say.

Please forgive me for my error....only I can be blamed for my mistake .

I do however still feel wronged by some of you claims.

Z

I assume you wanted me to continue the discussion here. Here you are saying you didnt mean to say subsky copy and pasted his tuts from the net.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2007, 10:00:01 pm »
No, the discussion is not fininshed.

It will not be fininshed until Z answers the reasonable questions both I and the joker have asked.

He is avoiding them like a petulant schoolgirl and locking a topic because one person asked for it will not make something go away.

Subsky

Subsky....

I honestly own you a PUBLIC APOLOGY in regards to the "helpfull public posts" that you deleted (or may have) and them being "cut-n-paste.

I did not mean to make statements in that general regards and the error is all on my part.

I am so sorry that I did not see this sooner.
I meant to say your public "helpful posts" that you deleted that were STICKIES and tutorials which you deleted the day after you lost privileged access.

I fully understand now one reason why you were so upset.

I was a FOOL not to see what you were really trying to say.

Please forgive me for my error....only I can be blamed for my mistake .

I do however still feel wronged by some of you claims.

Z

I assume you wanted me to continue the discussion here. Here you are saying you didnt mean to say subsky copy and pasted his tuts from the net.

What does the above have to do with Symantec's thread/topic?

You can't possibly be so stupid as to not understand the word "STICKIES" in this quote of my public apology.
You seem to enjoy twisting my words for years.
I am starting to think that you may enjoy Trolling more than sex.

As far as:
Banned I am guessing then.
If thats all you really want out of life then just ask the sysop and I am sure he and the rest of the staff would be happy to make it permanent this time around.

Hey...I will even vote on it this time just to make you happy if you like.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 10:05:27 pm by ZOldDude »

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2007, 10:08:02 pm »
You can't possibly be so stupid as to not understand the word "STICKIES" in this quote of my public apology.

I am guessing it means stickied threads, since it sais stickied.

You say in that post I quoted that you didnt mean to say his tuts were copy and pasted.

Also, why would I want to be banned? There are helpful people here, its just that you arent one of them.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2007, 10:35:50 pm »
There are helpful people here, its just that you arent one of them.

So this is why you constantly act like the only time you can't read or understand english is when I make a post?
Gee....all the past 2 years I had thought you held the fact that you had a temp ban and lost your Mod postion when I did not even vote to kick you was the problem.

All this time I thought you just held a misdirected personal grudge but now I know it is because I am not helpful.
I will look into trying to be more helpfull from now on and try to do better.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2007, 12:29:18 am »
Ok.
In an attempt to become more helpful I added some links to the post in the VC Dev section.

Perhaps I will collect the long list of bookmarks I have on technical articles and put them all in a sticky one day so that people can have an easy reference for help when they are stumped on trying to program.....and post it in the generel game hacking section.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2007, 03:54:02 am »
yeah honestly, im not really on either side right now but ive heard alot of people saying it wont be over till z admins his mistake. he has done that, and i think you guys are taking a personal intrest in this because you dont honestly have better things to do.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2007, 12:41:15 pm »
 JOKER you are, and will always be a LEACH no matter where u go, last time i checked most other vietcong hacking sites most used all rip offs of my work, most still do. You have absolutely no talent and i have absolutely no respect for you at all from thje 1st time i talked to you on msn i realised you wer just here to leach off other people.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2007, 03:42:55 pm »
JOKER you are, and will always be a LEACH no matter where u go, last time i checked most other vietcong hacking sites most used all rip offs of my work, most still do. You have absolutely no talent and i have absolutely no respect for you at all from thje 1st time i talked to you on msn i realised you wer just here to leach off other people.
Wow I thought he and G had gotten off topic.

All I can say other than this should have been in another area or on voice and the -basic problems- have already been addressed and when the time comes big news will be posted on the main page and printed (hopefully) in EGM.
The wheels have been turning for awhile.....just trying to get them both to the same place at the same time.
The printed press works so damn slow.

The weird thing about printed publications is when DO you get them the date on the cover is 3 months ahead!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 04:18:58 pm by ZOldDude »

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2007, 07:05:39 pm »

Good for you. You werent here when it was me and LTC trying to figure things out.

Why didnt you come to TKC and tell everyone how to repack CBF files then? From what I remember, you only came after I released that info to the public. That was the last thing I had to do with VC and TKC (at the time)

I am now back here for ArmA and not VC. I made a trainer for ArmA 1.02 because there wasnt any, and I am working on others.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2007, 02:41:24 am »
ArmA will be game of the year I think.