Author Topic: zoldude read  (Read 2501 times)

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
zoldude read
« on: January 31, 2007, 04:02:34 am »
Quote from: zoldude
We are TKC.
No other on-line cheat site has EVER been in publication.
No other on-line cheat site has EVER had it's address PUBLISHED in printed text.

not true buddie, there have been many previous accounts (none come to my head) but i know for a fact that it has happend before.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Re: zoldude read
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 04:06:19 am »
I might aswell post this question in this thread.

Z, do you mean you are gonna kick alot of people from the VC dev section here? Because all of the cheat makers went to {HAC} anyway.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 04:12:30 am »
btw, i dont know if it got deleted or not but thats http://gamehac.tk
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 04:22:21 am by [TKC]Symantic »
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 04:13:16 am »
Yep, the thread in off topic seems to have went bye bye.

[TKC]Russ

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
    • no.
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 04:27:57 am »
????

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 04:36:45 am »
Thats not the reason me and my little brother made {HaC}. our website (vietconghackz) was originaly made to hack the vc demo, and made for our friends (merc, valued, dragon, cat, etc..)

Dont put us in the middle of this mess, dont think that {HaC} is going to compete with [TKC], thats not whats happening, and dont think that.

{HaC} is a rebuilt version of our old website forum, that was made 2 years ago, vietconghackz.tk.

please, dont take it the wrong way, our website only supports mine and my brothers cheats, along with use submitted ones.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 04:20:17 pm »
Because all of the cheat makers went to {HAC} anyway.
Wrong buddy
We have got Crossy and three others (who's names I wont bother to mention) that are dedicated to breaking the new VC Anticheat

Believe me, these guys are the shit!

The Illusive Man

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 06:19:10 pm »
Because all of the cheat makers went to {HAC} anyway.
Wrong buddy
We have got Crossy and three others (who's names I wont bother to mention) that are dedicated to breaking the new VC Anticheat

Believe me, these guys are the shit!
crossmol and???
which another three????

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 06:50:56 pm »
Crossmol?   :lol:

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 07:15:04 pm »
That quote is not true, yes. It will be edited. It doesn't matter much anyway I think. We're still the same people, no matter the article.

People who get compliments over a long time seem to think everything depends only on them, they forget that things were running all the time, all those years, without them. What people do is up to them, naturally. So, if people want to make some other hacks or go somewhere else why would it be a problem? That's happening all the time. Those who left might be good folks, but they are not the only devs by any means. If some fellas don't like other guys that hang around here or what they say, nobody forces them to stay. It's natural to go on with new things in life. Variation is fun.

And for that Anti-Cheat system; there's nothing new to break anymore.

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 09:20:21 pm »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 01:38:26 am »
Great, you're making fun of someones gamehacking skills when he knows and develops more than you  :? Drop it.
If you're unhappy or whatever your reason is, why do you stay? Just to make fun of other people?
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 01:50:16 am »
That quote is not true, yes. It will be edited. It doesn't matter much anyway I think. We're still the same people, no matter the article.

People who get compliments over a long time seem to think everything depends only on them, they forget that things were running all the time, all those years, without them. What people do is up to them, naturally. So, if people want to make some other hacks or go somewhere else why would it be a problem? That's happening all the time. Those who left might be good folks, but they are not the only devs by any means. If some fellas don't like other guys that hang around here or what they say, nobody forces them to stay. It's natural to go on with new things in life. Variation is fun.

And for that Anti-Cheat system; there's nothing new to break anymore.

That makes me glad hearing that from you mullah omar, thanks for understanding.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 02:31:15 am »
Great, you're making fun of someones gamehacking skills when he knows and develops more than you

Same thing can be said about Z towards subsky

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 03:10:40 am »
True, but that's not an excuse for me to say it though. I shouldn't have said it.

Reason for my post was the fact that Crossmol doesn't really seem to like me, because he has never responded to my messages in which I was applying for dev access. I confronted him with it multiple times, but all he kept saying was 'I'm busy' etc. Not like I care now, but it did frustrate me a little back then.
Also, re-posting Subsky's article was a foolish move of him in my opinion. You're not telling me that one of your moderators doesn't know about the Subsky-incident well enough to know that he shouldn't repost any of the articles Subsky deleted. My guess is that he just reposted it to piss Subsky off some more.
By the way: since they are only 'cut-and-paste' articles, why not just post a google article on autohacking instead of Subsky's version?

Nevertheless this has nothing to do with Crossmol's game hacking knowledge. I don't know enough about that to judge, so I won't be saying anything of that.