Author Topic: Would Like To Join  (Read 1028 times)

FireStorm

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Would Like To Join
« on: January 26, 2007, 11:58:52 pm »
Hello-

I am a "Veteran Gamer".  I have always felt that there is something missing from games. The ability to do "whatever" I want when playing them. There is always boundaries set and I would like to learn to breach those boundaries.

I TK like a "champ" because this the only way I have heightened my gaming fun.....I want more!!!! :D

I have enrolled in school for game and software program and design. I start in April.

I know for a fact, you guys are a talented group and would I like to learn as well as contribute to the community when I have built and honed the skills to do so.

I wish I could say the ability to " Hack " game and software files came naturally to me but they don't. The desire to has always been there.

If you guys would consider me for training, I thank you in advance for any efforts. I am very creative and am a terrible perfectionist in anything I do. I push the limits in any task I commit to, GO BIG OR GO HOME!....right?
The second someone tells me something can't be done, I start on it to prove them wrong.

anyways.....
I have played VC since the demo
also have BF2, VC2( didnt much like this game), SWAT4, CoD2, BF2142 ( currently playing this game)

only spoken language - English (American)

I am sorry for the long post but I wanted to let you know what I am here for. I know in time, I will become great developer, " I don't fail!"

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: Would Like To Join
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 03:59:15 am »
Sounds like you'll be able to learn. Have you got some programming experience?

Anyway, I would recommend you to download the tutorial pack (on the main page) and then create an unlimited ammo trainer for some game (in order to get used to the tools). It will approx take an evening-day.

If you need help with the tuts etc, feel free to ask in the game hacking section.  :)
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

FireStorm

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Would Like To Join
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 07:12:14 am »
To be perfectly honest with you, no I dont have any programming experience but anything I do know on the computer has been either tutorial taught or self taught by trial and error.

I will give it a go. I will let you know what I come up with or if I get stuck. Thanx Mullah