Author Topic: A small request for the TKC Community.  (Read 3149 times)

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
Re: A small request for the TKC Community.
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 10:30:02 am »
the greatest collection would be the following
-godmode
-refire rate dropped (how much bullets per min)
-unlm ammo
-shoot through walls
-invisible

You could just go own with a pistol or some shit. dosent matter cause pistols and machine gun would fire the same  :lol:
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

TEAMKILLER

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • Spawn Camper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 03:05:21 am »
no...no...
we need a mod that would replace knife with a damn light-saber...that shit would be funny!
"Blood in the streets...Its up to my ankles"

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 03:41:25 am »
change knife length to bigger, and d3d the knife to look green or red or someshit.
i dunno, that sounds logical.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

TEAMKILLER

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • Spawn Camper
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 06:48:58 pm »
Ahhh...but we still would need to tamper with the sound effects for the lightsabers...the little experience I have had with mods is that others would have to have the mod to see or hear the change... I really havent messed with mods since Homeworld1

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 02:46:24 pm »
Ahhh...but we still would need to tamper with the sound effects for the lightsabers...the little experience I have had with mods is that others would have to have the mod to see or hear the change... I really havent messed with mods since Homeworld1
Not necesarilly. Just edit the size of the thing. Make it straighter (if possible) and if you cant just make the green glow overbright so you can see the textures of the knife. The sounds can stay the same as with a knife it swings through the air just like a lightsaber. I'd imagine you will have to make it of low quality though as something with the color and size of the lightsaber I think it would lag up your system pretty bad.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 11:59:40 pm »
Ok I'm no artist (so don't expect anything fancy) but here's your lightsaber (see attachment)
If you have English or CZ version it will say killed with lightsaber, for other languages it will still say killed with knife or whatever.
Not detected but other people don't see any difference, only you.
Simply put cbf in your Vietcong directory.
have fun
LazyPig

« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 02:16:40 am by LazyPig »

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2007, 10:31:31 am »
Uh nice job Lazy Pig but im not having a go at you but that looks more like a very long test tube  :lol:
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2007, 12:18:14 pm »
I like it these are actually some cool mods lol, u can go to a starwars thing down the sound of a light saper and replace the knife swish sound, thats soo cool good job m8.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2007, 02:46:24 am »
Lazy this is really awesome.
I'd really love to see what n00bly said lol.
Making a starwars-vc would be so fucking great. :D

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2007, 02:55:22 am »
Some guys were working on a pimpcong mod with all models look like pimps (including changed models and skins) lots of new weapons, and new maps, and even new game modes like capture the stash where you play drugzdealers and have to find the stash or the moneybags something like that. Looks very good but these guys have been working on it for so long I doubt if they ever finish.
check it out at http://www.pimpcong.com/

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2007, 03:37:38 am »
Yeh last time I talked with Jimmy life had changed and he had no time for games.
Every now and then I see all the old {BW} members pop up in the MSN list.
Pete had a meeting with a power saw and lost a finger over a year ago.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2007, 04:39:35 am »
Damn that's nasty.
But speaking about power saws, I think we need a chainsaw in vc like there was in doom. I'll see if I can find a chansaw model on the net for 3dstudio max, like I said I'm no star in 3dsmax and making this neonlight test tube type of thing that's supposed to be a lightsaber was hard enough allready :D There are plenty of free max models available on the net, maybe I even find a real lightsaber model and redo that one.

TEAMKILLER

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • Spawn Camper
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2007, 08:30:16 pm »
thx Lazy...the lightsaber was great...that is prett funny...mods have come along way since the energizer bunny replacing zombies on doom...

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2007, 10:02:30 pm »
I did not think of it when I posted but something similar has been done before. There was a [TKC]Baseball Bat  once, a long time ago.
Read about it here: Topic: Do you like Baseball? So credit should go to [TKC]LaVaPlaToZz
I had that file once but I seem to have lost it and the download link does not work anymore. Does anybody still have that one???
What would really be funny if you could play like this and other players could see it too but the way the game works I don't see that happening soon...  So for now this is nothing more than a funny gadget.
If you switch the .bes files for other .bes files and you change the 3 references in the ingame.txt where it now says lightsaber you can change your knife for any object.  I'm not sure but if I remember correctly the knife was the only weapon where you could do that undetected.
Who can make something funnier than this??? C'mon, show me your creations...

[TKC]Predator

• Online Villain
  • [TKC] Predator Ownage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2007, 10:40:23 pm »
lol yeah i had the baseball :D  was fun   but  i have the lightsaber sound and i also  make one like lazypig but the knife has a glow :D   just 1 problem that the lightsaber sound doesnt work it still sounds like a knife  any one no how i can change the sound  and YES i have tried it the cbf way.