Author Topic: Some new cheaters clan  (Read 3955 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Some new cheaters clan
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 11:19:23 am »
There many other things that need crashing besides games. Such as vehicles. Those are fun, we need more of those.
Me and friend had a crazy idea to get some cheap cars from a police impound autction (idea curtosy of zoldude i think) and demolition durby something like 2 honda civics. Lol its a honda, what good use is it?

What you want if your out to -win- a demolition contest is an OLD and heavy 60's car with lots of steel.
Drill a hole on top of each fender and quarter panel and fill them with CEMENT!

Don't forget to yell "RAMMING SPEED" as loud as you can. :icon_thumbsup
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 11:25:07 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 12:37:06 pm »
Info: No tak ve VC mě bav? nejv?c sr?t lidi :))) Myslim s cheatama.A přihl?sil jsem se,proto?e mě omrzelo hr?t VC cel? rok stejně,tak chci zkusit něco nov?ho.

Favourite cheats: The Fly,Underground,Knifes hack,Speedhack,Wallhack - je jich spousta ;)

Cheating skills: Medium

Now is that your own made favourite cheats or YOUR ONES THAT YOU STOLE FROM TKC! We should complain!
Cheating skills? More like Leeching Skills.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Godlike

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 05:42:44 pm »
iv seen s omething like this ina dutch hacking clan for BHD, they were taking my friends work and selling them calling it theres..

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2007, 06:29:35 pm »

What you want if your out to -win- a demolition contest is an OLD and heavy 60's car with lots of steel.
Drill a hole on top of each fender and quarter panel and fill them with CEMENT!

Don't forget to yell "RAMMING SPEED" as loud as you can. :icon_thumbsup
Yeah, i think the cheapest cars we could get would work. I dont care what they are. not out to win.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

[TKC]ViruS

• Klass Klown
  • TKC-COMMUNITY.NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2007, 07:20:06 pm »
http://www.vcc.tym.cz/eng/ They are bastards,they have TKC cheats :x but TKC are best :lol:

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2007, 07:23:46 pm »
They have my version of shooting through walls up for download, withought even giving me any credit.

Contact their host and tell them they are violating your copyright and you want YOUR program removed or the site taken down.
They cannot speak english....
I can tell their leader what you want....

[TKC]ViruS

• Klass Klown
  • TKC-COMMUNITY.NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2007, 09:26:34 pm »
They have my version of shooting through walls up for download, withought even giving me any credit.

Contact their host and tell them they are violating your copyright and you want YOUR program removed or the site taken down.

Exactly,I and marecek we're from the Czech republic and http://www.vcc.tym.cz/eng/ are also Czechs,we can tell what you want :icon_thumbsup

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2007, 12:11:37 am »

Exactly,I and marecek we're from the Czech republic and http://www.vcc.tym.cz/eng/ are also Czechs,we can tell what you want :icon_thumbsup

Well if the files are in the TKC PUBLIC DOWNLOAD AREA all that TKC asks is that:

1) They give credit to TKC in their download description.
2) Their download button links to OUR server for the actual downloading.

Currently TKC has almost 30 GB -per day- of bandwith allocated so it only makes since for those who wish "host" our files to do it the way we ask.
The half dozzen or so websites that TKC had removed from the internet were a result of not following these simple rules.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2007, 01:01:33 am »

No problem :)

Well if the files are in the TKC PUBLIC DOWNLOAD AREA all that TKC asks is that:

1) They give credit to TKC in their download description.
2) Their download button links to OUR server for the actual downloading.

Currently TKC has almost 30 GB -per day- of bandwith allocated so it only makes since for those who wish "host" our files to do it the way we ask.
The half dozzen or so websites that TKC had removed from the internet were a result of not following these simple rules.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2007, 05:20:44 am »
technically they violated copyright laws and can have their webs hosting suspended. ANYTHING that gets placed on the net is considered copyrighted right then and there.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2007, 08:21:43 am »
technically they violated copyright laws and can have their webs hosting suspended. ANYTHING that gets placed on the net is considered copyrighted right then and there.

Correct.
That is why the other sites that would not follow TKC's simple linking rule OR remove the files got removed from the internet.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2007, 08:58:19 am »
so have they been reported? and if so, to whom?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2007, 09:27:12 am »
Any reports or claims of copyright violations and "Demand for Removal" are made to the hosting company(s) AFTER any emails/postal service to the sites sysop/webmaster/owner of record are found to be nonproductive and follow international laws.

Claims must be supported with required statement and other prof of ownership, such as prior publication or registered copyright number in the case of movies, and after that is done IF the hosting company does not receive prof from their customer otherwise and leaves the site or item on-line....they are the 'person' that gets sued.

Copyright violations carry a MANITORY $240,000 USD fine and court costs along with any other judgment --per violation--.

An international treaty passed into law last year basically makes this a world wide law.

Hosting companies tend to drop noncompliant customers like a hot potato as you could well imagine.

PS: TKC has had a few "Demand for Removal" and in fact HAS had one address removed from the internet in the past.

That was the TKC-Community.com address owned by TheHeckler! as he was away on training in the USAF Intel at the time and was not able to respond in the time allowed by law.

TKC owns many "dot" address's that point to this site.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 10:00:37 am by ZOldDude »

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2007, 09:49:11 am »
so why do they still have it up?

pupser

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2007, 02:54:15 pm »
report that cze idiots. its not allowed to put tkc stuff for download