Author Topic: Halong Port  (Read 1903 times)

TEAMKILLER

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • Spawn Camper
    • View Profile
Halong Port
« on: January 08, 2007, 04:40:40 am »
In the murderous adventure otherwise called Halong Port TDM...I open the room...first thing I do is pick USA...Grab the silenced pistol...then head up the cliff...take the M1 Carbine w/scope...and then wait for my buddy Friendlyfire to come in as VC...we hunt each other till serious players drop by...then we work together...we wear clothing obvious and have codes(like croutching several times) to signal who we are while on opposite teams...I have 2 favorite spots for camping and sniping...one is with the soviet sniper....off the docks and down to the beach as far as I can go...great for spawn killing...the other is sitting in the bushes with the silenced pistol...practically in the open...but never seen...and the TKs are are damn hillarious...another fav of mine is grabbing the double barreled shot gun and go waltzing back and forth in the caves...many spawnkills there...but the absolute best time to have in VC is sneaking behind a Teammate and giving the knife...or the bayonet...God Bless you all...see you in Hell :bangin_new
"Blood in the streets...Its up to my ankles"

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
Re: Halong Port
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 11:15:34 am »
Do you still do this?
This story is freaking hilarious, reminds me of myself.
I went on nearly full HalongportCTF servers with my friend. Both picked sapper, and literally Boobytrapped the whole cave. Nearly ever spawn meant a TK. Funny thing is, it doesn't kick you. ;)
What also is fun is blocking the way, like in the house, until people TK you.
Or you shoot them in the leg until they only have one tiny bit of health left, they'll probably TK you.
Do this for a while and the first people are getting auto-kicked for TK. More and more people start vote kicking you and start swearing at you.
As the frustration keeps growing, you are getting closer and closer to the point of being satisfied.

That's why I joined this community, to see if I was the only one who loved that. ;)

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 07:12:01 pm »
haha G-spot, you dirty rat..... I LOVE IT :D

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 07:23:49 pm »
It's funny how you go into a server as a rager
then all a sudden the person(s) you are raging gets angry and turns into rager(s) them selfs.
It's like an epidemic.

The Illusive Man

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 11:52:39 pm »
Yep raging is aload of fun : )
I dont know any other game where u can get so mutch fun by annoing ppl :D

TEAMKILLER

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • Spawn Camper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 02:58:07 am »
Yea the Port is the blitz...never thought about CTF like that..we would set up our own rooms to stop the booting...cant kick the admin..but kicking other player for no other reason than being a jerk ...was almost as fun as the TKing...A few times when we had a large room...I would find a hiding spot and then start booting...never banning...because they would come back...then you get to kick em again...lol...I think I booted one guy 20 times...he might have got a curse word out..but then his name was in RED again...lol...I only recommend doing that with a large population though as VC is only fun with 4 or more players :D
"Blood in the streets...Its up to my ankles"

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 07:18:00 pm »
haha G-spot very funny :lol:
i always go to sniper server with my boobyknife  :lol: no  teamkiller kicked out  :)
and this is what ur doing in halong but i in sniperserver (DFC snipers ulimited) map:Habjaar
too very funny :lol:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4676/boobyloluo7.jpg

b00n :lol:

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 07:19:56 pm »
Yea the Port is the blitz...never thought about CTF like that..we would set up our own rooms to stop the booting...cant kick the admin..but kicking other player for no other reason than being a jerk ...was almost as fun as the TKing...A few times when we had a large room...I would find a hiding spot and then start booting...never banning...because they would come back...then you get to kick em again...lol...I think I booted one guy 20 times...he might have got a curse word out..but then his name was in RED again...lol...I only recommend doing that with a large population though as VC is only fun with 4 or more players :D

True, Halongport is the best place for tking and annoying ever.
Especially because Halongport is kind of a "n00b-map" and the players in it are usually the ones that are frustrated the easiest.
But really, in my opinion, boobytraps are one of the must funny aspects of teamkilling. You should really give it a try. I can see you're a Teamkiller to the bone, so you got to love this. ;)
I remember spending evenings this way. Me and my friend would join a server together, and place boobtyraps EVERYWHERE.
We got huge amounts of teamkills and after adding the "shoot their legs" thing, we got kicked very rapidly. ;)
Then, we just rejoined with another time, and it usually took 5 minutes for them to figure out that we had rejoined. ;)
You would have no idea how many times I've been told how small my penis is. :lol:

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 07:21:25 pm »
i always go to sniper server with my boobyknife  :lol: no  teamkiller kicked out  :)
and this is what ur doing in halong but i in sniperserver (DFC snipers ulimited) map:Habjaar

Lol b00n, what also is very funny, is to catch campers. :p
When they are laying down on a good camping spot, just place a boobytrap in their body. Lol. Just great.

Another guaranteed funny thing is placing a boobytrap, wait until someone passes by it and then shoot it.
You practically TK'ed him, but it doesn't count as a TK. :D

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 07:49:56 pm »

You would have no idea how many times I've been told how small my penis is. :lol:
Yeah When I playing on server I very very often read sentence "Hey Marecek has a small dick,admin pls kick him out"

Hehe I love teamkilling with boobytraps
I use invasible and a lot of boobytraps and nades...Very funny
lol

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 08:12:49 pm »
hahaha rofl G-spot and marecek
My invisible booby trap doesn't work :(
The best way's G-spot haha :lol:
i got somthing lol in halong,

put your booby there: (screenshot)

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/3734/boobythere2hz2.png

when you have done that you wil wait for a player and when he come you make the trap you will die but the other player too :lol:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4813/boobylol4ks5.jpg

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 08:16:39 pm »
But really, in my opinion, boobytraps are one of the must funny aspects of teamkilling.

I agree. I used to put the wooden sticks inside the closed containers so they could not shoot them. It looked like that the containers where connected by only the boobyrtapwite. Extremely annoying  :)
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007, 08:37:28 pm »
hahaha rofl G-spot and marecek
My invisible booby trap doesn't work :(
The best way's G-spot haha :lol:
i got somthing lol in halong,

put your booby there: (screenshot)

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/3734/boobythere2hz2.png

when you have done that you wil wait for a player and when he come you make the trap you will die but the other player too :lol:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4813/boobylol4ks5.jpg

nice
Why your traps dont work in invisible mod??????

TEAMKILLER

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • Spawn Camper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 08:40:03 pm »
This is a typical evening dialouge at Halong Port proceeding a Teamkill

Target:wtf?
TEAMKILLER:lol
TEAMKILLER:sorry
(insert another TK)
Target:what's your problem dude?