Author Topic: no tk kick  (Read 823 times)

[TKC] ILOST

• Online Villain
  • iStyle-iLost-iP?d
    • View Profile
no tk kick
« on: January 06, 2007, 03:30:31 pm »
hi , it's possible make a tk antikick ???

$3R!N63

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: no tk kick
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 12:56:50 am »
I dont think its possible to make an antikick undetected in vc 1.6 anymore

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 01:59:41 am »
He asked for a TK antikick , so you can teamkill and not get kicked. I think that is possible in 1.6, I've seen it several times its funny when one man kills both teams and no teamkill counted and no red text.
Note that shooting with boobietrap also does not show as teamkill but it does get you kicked when you reach the server max teamkills.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 07:45:35 am »
Simply search the value that controls the teamkill and freaze it, so tk's will not be counted. There are multiple ways of getting this.

1.Look at logs main exports and find something related to teamkill, then you can nop retn functions until you get something wierd, then you can dig deaper and find something that may control what who your killing. Maybe your teamkill count is server based but you can make a code cave and you may be able to "skip" the function that gets to hradba that your killing your teammates, and make it think that your killing your enimies.

2.Simply search in tsearch or artmoney unltil you find a value/offset related to this (may not work though, but worth a try :)).

3.Get hradba functions and offsets by using a debugger and jmp them or make them "skip" (and no, you cant use TMK), so the teamkill count will skip or reset everytime you teamkill.

Take a look at my vietcong pawning movie, because it is possable. ;)

[TKC] ILOST

• Online Villain
  • iStyle-iLost-iP?d
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 10:15:12 pm »
ok thx solid snake i 'll  see this

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile