Author Topic: Subsky accused of infiltrating TKC?!  (Read 6311 times)

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Subsky accused of infiltrating TKC?!
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2007, 06:03:49 pm »
Server owners wishing to trial DeToX should contact our forum at www.scassassins.com (K@O$)

Is the SCA server running DeToX now?
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2007, 11:09:53 pm »
Tip of the iceberg  :D

All anti-cheats can be hacked, we all know that. The new anti-cheat will prefent the leechers from cheating, we all know that too. I managed to bypass some but how I did it remains a secret. I will make a fraps movie when more servers are running the new anticheat.

$3R!N63

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2007, 12:40:21 am »
haha i don't mind that picture but your desktop looks nice ;)

Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 2142 lol

$3R!N63

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2007, 12:49:27 am »
I still stick by my first solution. I believe apple agrees with me also. If he makes it ans posts a solution on how to bypass it then there arent any problems. Its kind of dumb to remove the main cheat maker.
Yeah man im with ya too Subsky was a great guy even if he didn't like me or trust me it wouldn't change my view.

Thank you for all your work Subsky And good luck on DeToX

Thanks

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2007, 04:02:42 am »
Whats the point of making an ANTI cheat system and then putting it on a website so it can be hacked?  If you spend hours on it then whats the point of getting rid of it in the minute it takes to post it?(retorical  questions).
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2007, 09:09:31 am »
Its funny alot of you specially people with dev access may have noted there is no 1.6 hradba beating information in there before me and subsky (2 very different ways) chose to post how to do beat or get around it. Any information he would have wanted i would have told him as i dont have any respect for the lame arsed game its SHITHOUSE. But seriously not alot of people would be even cheating right now if it wasnt for my simplistic lame mans ways to bypass hradba and subskys tutes. Almost every cheat created has been based on one of our methods which all seem to forget.

And who cares the game is LAME and old get a new game ffs and get me a copy of crysis.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2007, 03:09:02 pm »
I managed to bypass some but how I did it remains a secret.

Well done, Cross.  Micro was the first the beat it by simply putting the cbf file in the maps folder.

That version you have is very old and wasn't ever suppose to be released to anyone but a few sca members to show how it would work interface-wise.

The current version does not employ such primitive detection... it should be done by tonight and I will make it avail asap.

The newer version does not even touch remote files... ftps an the like.  In this version, almost everything is not "hard-coded" into the program, making it even smarter.  I imagine it will take a while, to break.

Subsky
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 03:18:54 pm by Subsky »

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2007, 03:49:48 pm »
I'm willing to give it a try m8, pass me a download link when it's finished.
I took a quick peek at the new one as well (I think it's the new one that is). Don't ask me where I got it. It seems that my guy is eager to have this one cracked as well  :wink:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 03:56:16 pm by Crossmol »

Rav3n

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2007, 06:14:53 pm »
Subsky i like you m8 but making an anti cheat to block other peoples work that you were trusted with is a bit low.

yes noobly, you and subsky helped the community a lot but you didn't physically sit and make the hacks with the members. They put hours in to making hacks and came to you for advice and suggestions i bet a lot gave you the hacks to try out like myself..

I can however understand the fact that the Aussie community got fed up with hackers "ruining" their games and you furthering your career/learning... (im not excusing it)

In a positive way you have set a challenge and everyone should jump to it but DONT i repeat DONT post your new hacks in this forum if your gonna share ideas i suggest MSN ICQ TS i look forward to bvpassing your anticheat and laughing at you  :D

Free Rapidshare Prem Accounts
http://rapidshare dot com/files/111551586/Free-PremAccs.rar

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2007, 05:51:49 pm »
looks like i will have to reinstall vc again i never pass on a challenge :)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2007, 02:06:04 pm »
Subsky i like you m8 but making an anti cheat to block other peoples work that you were trusted with is a bit low.

yes noobly, you and subsky helped the community a lot but you didn't physically sit and make the hacks with the members. They put hours in to making hacks and came to you for advice and suggestions i bet a lot gave you the hacks to try out like myself..

I can however understand the fact that the Aussie community got fed up with hackers "ruining" their games and you furthering your career/learning... (im not excusing it)

In a positive way you have set a challenge and everyone should jump to it but DONT i repeat DONT post your new hacks in this forum if your gonna share ideas i suggest MSN ICQ TS i look forward to bvpassing your anticheat and laughing at you  :D

Hmm actually alot of people i did sit and help to learn, also alot of time spent to beat it then write stupid tutorials so others could make them also we both helped people who wanted to know how to do it so WTF! even u raven were helped.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2007, 04:48:19 pm »

I wouldn't bother with all the top secret privacy channels, they're unnecessary.

DeToX blocks ALL trainers from working- by randomising several key parts of the target process.  This approach makes it difficult; if not, near impossible to write any trainer that works reliably.  Any trainers made via auto-gen programs like TMK etc no longer work.

Subsky

Mr.Angel

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
    • ]
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2007, 04:51:23 pm »
very nice . 1 up for detox lol hehehe
ByPass CE1.5 AnD Punk Buster
 ..IT'S 2 EASY ****GAME HACKERS****

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2007, 05:03:30 pm »
OH NOES

Wolfie

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2007, 03:25:12 pm »
hi, i play whit 3rd person view from lazypig, i love it liek my bro omen does!

can i stil play whit 3rd person view whit this antichat program?  :)

Wolfie