Author Topic: Subsky accused of infiltrating TKC?!  (Read 6312 times)

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
Re: Subsky accused of infiltrating TKC?!
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 02:51:33 pm »
Yeah it was subsky that brought it public.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 03:01:52 pm »
I don't quite understand this, if he told everyone eg. <SCA> AU VC and AU TKC, how can he be hiding anything at all?

He didn't make the first one (Please someone have a nosy round, I am sure you will find out who did), and I believe he only started making it last week after working on a patch I was trying to make.

Members are posting stuff (That they honestly believe themselves), that quite frankly is bullshit. Please do some actual research into the patch apart from reading the <SCA> forums to gain an idea of whether:

A. He has been planning this patch throughout his time at [TKC]
B. He made the first patch
C. He will individually patch all private hacks in the Dev section
D. He is not trust-worthy anymore

I think that some members are making complete fools out of themselves by saying some of this stuff, and when the truth is finally revealed with ACTUAL proof they will hopefully retract their statements and personally apologize to Subsky.

People are letting their imagination get in the way of reality.

So please, think this out properly, be neutral have a look at it all. You will soon see some of the stuff admins/members have claimed Susbky did/does is wrong and utterly ridiculous.

Apple.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2007, 03:09:19 pm »
A. We dont know how long he has been planning it, or what his intentions were with it
B. Its not really up to us
C. There is proof that mullah omar posted
D. He should of told us at the beginning when he first had the idea of doing it, and saying that tkc's stuff wont be effected.

Im done with this, im just going to butt out, this isent for us to decide, and talking about it alot will just prolong it and make it worse.

Micro

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2007, 03:11:15 pm »
He didn't make the first one (Please someone have a nosy round, I am sure you will find out who did), and I believe he only started making it last week after working on a patch I was trying to make.

i know who made the 1st 1 :lol:.. but wats the use of posting who... its my word against thiers... all anyone needs to know now is that it wasnt subsky

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2007, 03:29:34 pm »
Well I have two anti cheat programs...both made by Subsky.
I also sent copys of them to the TKC staff.

I have the one that Kaos sent me on MSN and I have a copy of the other/newer client file dll's that is his most currant project.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 03:38:31 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2007, 04:35:13 pm »
It's quite hularious reading that "Official statement on former VC dev Subsky".

The truth is- I actually came up with the idea to develop an anti-cheat about 4 days ago- and having retired from VC development, and not visiting TKC that frequently, I really didn't even think to mention it here.  You idiots, if I was trying to hide it; why the fuck would I use my Subsky name on every damn post in SCA linking to anti-cheat- right there in plain view... My god this place is filled with some real fucking idiots.  

My project nor identity wasn't hidden at all, and when confronted, I openly admitted it straight away, and instantly told everyone in dev what my intentions were (hardly a delay on the public forums either).  And no Z- I did not have anything to do with first Anti-cheat, if you had done your own homework buddy; you'd know who was behind it- instead of blindly pointing your finger at me.  Seems YOU have been left out of the loop buddy, as quite a few people, TKC and non TKC alike- know who was REALLY behind its development.

It was never some big conspiracy thing, so major lol AT Z.  I came up with the idea of developing an anti-cheat less than a week ago- and had no problems with being locked out of development either (I could understand the reasoning)... Sure, I did say it would only detect vchook, my own trainers + some other frustrating public ones... but it's holidays- I have a lot of time, and I wanted something more challenging.  Since that post a day or so ago- I have changed a few algorithms and have upgraded the detection mechanism to detect generic trainers etc...  Contrary to what some believe, my world does NOT revolve around TKC and I DO NOT have to log everything I do in my life back here.

I have more important/interesting things to do than quote a million and one things here and there to try to prove what really went down.  I don't care if you don't believe me, I know what my intentions are- so do my closer friends on TKC... I'm quite happy for people to feed of that shit that has been posted in the "official statement".

Subsky

K@O$

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2007, 07:35:14 pm »
DeToX

I read a lot of things said here that are half truths and seem to place a lot of emphasis on discrediting people or to make themselves look important.

The first release attempt of Antihack was NOT made by Subsky.

Subsky has never discussed or provided us with any internal operations of TKC (we normally find out by word of mouth)

I can remember a brief conversation between myself and Subsky (months ago) that the work he does is not appreciated by the cheat community in general (outside of TKC). These players only goal is to obtain the efforts you have done so they can disrupt servers, a classic example of this was the server crasher?which TKC are totally against.

I asked Subsky to use his talents to create a better detection system that would be appreciated by the ?honest player? of the game and to keep this game we play ?alive?. It was brief and didn?t think anymore of this conversation, as the taunts between Subsky and <SCA> continued.

Recently (1 week ago), Subsky indicated that he has developed a detection system that will improve the games playability standards. Everyone at <SCA> was sceptical about Subskys agenda and we decided to listen but not yet go ahead with this until we could trust him.

One question we asked him was why?: Simply put?he just wanted to get back into the game again hack free and enjoy (have fun) playing this FPS game that to date has outlasted itself. To do this he needed to prove that he could assist and improve the game and DeToX was offered. Subsky wanted to get his respect back, as he has lost some good team mates over the past year and this is a way to move in the right direction for him.

It is still a slow drawn out process for us and we are still asking plenty of questions in private to Subsky. It has been a problem for most servers in AU as the cheats were in the end being used more to shut down servers rather than to improve the games image. I can respect the work and talent that goes into making these programs?but in the wrong hands and given to immature players (leaked) which their only goal was revenge, it became so disruptive it just about closed VC in AU.

I?d like to finally say?it?s a game guys. We sit on one side and you on the other side of the fence. Occasional we bump shoulders in the servers but you must understand that if it is your objectives to create programs, please don?t do it to destroy a game. Alot of time and effort goes into this and the running of web sites, I would respect you guys a lot more if you can respect that we don?t tolerate cheating in our servers, if you get caught then its our policy to ban and you should accept it (all players)?don?t complain about it (or even worst seek revenge).

Its time for our server admins to have a break and get back to playing instead of policing.

Server owners wishing to trial DeToX should contact our forum at www.scassassins.com (K@O$)

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 05:28:53 am by K@O$ »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2007, 08:21:26 pm »
I believe most of what you say Subsky. I think all of the 75% of the staff-members who voted for you last week also do. You're no infiltrator. But saying that we are idiots just because we think you hid info we believe was important, isn't completely fair. You say you had no intention of reporting your project to the rest of the folks here. Even though your intentions might have been the purest of pure, posting that kind of information at an obscure forum still must be counted as hiding information. Even though it wasn't done on purpose. Nothing says that devs got to sell their souls to the community while being active here, but it's common sense (?) that people who work in a team know what other people do projectwise. If people work on the same things or if they work against eachother. That's some benefits of a development section. That's also why we use them.

The "official statement" is just a summary of the topics in the dev section, some of your posts here, plus the posts at <SCA>.

I wish you good luck with the anti-cheat tool. We're going to beat it, but we won't tell how ;)
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Predator

• Online Villain
  • [TKC] Predator Ownage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2007, 08:46:34 pm »
all i say to subsky is   GJ M8 keep it up.   he created alot of cheats none of us could do. now he helping the game out.

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2007, 10:43:20 pm »
Sure, idiots might have been a little too strong a word- but then, you said I "hid" my work... it wasn't hidden at all- anyone who knows what goes on in AU VC wouldn't even need to look for it.  If I wanted to hide my work, I wouldn't have talked about anti-cheat and attached the signature "Subsky" to the bottom of every related public post right there in plain sight for detective Z to see.

As I've said many times before- I don't really mind being locked out of private sections.  I'm here to learn new things, not to play power politics, loose myself in an endless pit of rules, or get involved in any kind of democracy.

I still encourage TKC to break this Anti-cheat when it is released, and it's fine if those choose not to tell me HOW they did it... but it would be nice to hear of those who have...

Subsky

$3R!N63

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2007, 03:39:15 am »
It wouldnt make much of a difference for you anyway Subsky like you said some time ago that all the cheats coming out in dev were yours or people you had helped make.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2007, 02:27:49 pm »
I really dont care about this stuff but i just tell everyone my point of view...
Stick with the rules...
Shure great someone makes aload of hacks, tuts and helps ppl.
But does that mean u can just ignore the rules?
If someone makes an anti cheat and he is in an place where ppl might develop new ones.. I think thats wrong.

I hope you guys find a way to slolve this so called ''problem''.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2007, 03:29:00 pm »
I still encourage TKC to break this Anti-cheat when it is released, and it's fine if those choose not to tell me HOW they did it... but it would be nice to hear of those who have...

I'm glad we cleared that issue up. Maybe a fraps movie would be somekind of proof that it is hackable. Not that we need to proof anything but just to let the public and the developer(s) know that it's hackable.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2007, 04:19:00 pm »
they have to implement the new system first, then it needs to be broken.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2007, 04:20:37 pm »
I still stick by my first solution. I believe apple agrees with me also. If he makes it ans posts a solution on how to bypass it then there arent any problems. Its kind of dumb to remove the main cheat maker.