Author Topic: Subsky accused of infiltrating TKC?!  (Read 6309 times)

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: Subsky accused of infiltrating TKC?!
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 05:08:08 am »
There's quite a lot you don't know. But what you say about Subsky's knowledge is true. Rules got to be equal for everyone. This might be the price for justice, but every cost is worth it. It's impossible to have Anti-Cheaters in a section where cheats are developed. A cheat community can't harbour people who work against it. It's contradictory to our purposes. And hiding that isn't something that actually would favour anyone.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 05:13:22 am by Mullah Omar »
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 05:14:10 am »
Yep. I was banned when I was a mod on the forums. I got my mod privelages stripped off of me. Did I complain after? Nope, just got on with it. I broke rules and I got banned, which is the case for anyone.

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 05:59:43 am »
Ok, guys.

I personally like Subsky he is a very helpful person who is willing to help out with peoples coding problems, even if he doesn't particlulary (Excuse Spelling) like the person. Somehow I don't think he ever intended to make an anti-cheat like this and sell it to SCA, he has never been fond of SCA nor anti-cheats systems.

At the start of last week, with Hradba disabled on the AGU server (so they could play custom coop maps without server crashing itself) I decided that the AGU server needed some sort of protecting against possible threats. I thought, hmm what could I do that would give admins more power but still see TKC to be able to develop and use cheats in servers. I came up with an idea to disable the use of the unbanner, but not individual private/public hacks just the unbanner and it wouldn't need any updates and would be hard to edit because it was in .exe format not err .dll, and just have a simple .exe program that you need to run when you want to join the AGU server, if you didn't have it running you would be kicked, because the .exe would have a trainer function (that doesnt alter the game, so basically useless trainer, but still detected) and the host would be running the .exe to so people without it would be kicked.

I am very new to coding, I am 3/4 of the way through my book on "c" and basically didn't know where to start, I had a look around on a few website for fuctions that I could use in the program but most of it was over my head, so I went to the person who I trusted the most in VC, Subsky. He was very helpful he basically wrote out a whole source code and compiled it that would detect the unbanner then close it when detected.
After that Subsky basically started work on his own anti-cheat patch and has been working on it ever since to stop n00b hax0rz.

As I said, I like Subsky he is a cool guy, I don't think TKC should turn our backs on him, and I don't believe for the 4months he has been in the Dev that he intended to make an anti-hacker patch against TKC, if you play in AU servers alot you see the amount of bs nubz running around, my guess is he got sick of that.

I really don't know what TKC should/shouldn't do regarding his Dev or any of that, but so far Subsky has been on the top of my list as far as trust goes.

If the patch is released I will try and get past it (bypass it) and I will tell Subsky that I have bypassed it but I won't tell him what I did to bypass it.

Err thats just my opinion though, oh and a "generic trainer detecter" would disable the use of Dev cheats, thats about the only thing I disagree with about it.

Peace.
Apple.

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 06:01:51 am »
Hmm,

People think he has been infiltrating, people think he has been keeping this from everyone but, he hasn't I have known ever since the start of last week that he is making it and so did all of <SCA> and AU VC players, no secret! If you asked him not to detect private Dev cheats chances are he will of made sure they won't be detected.

But now, I am not sure I mean people are turning against him saying, rules are rules, it may be a rule but I believe it comes down to trust, moral. Have we been able to trust him for the time he has been at TKC? YES! Has he made excellent cheats? YES! Has he helped alot of people learn the finer techniques of hacking games? YES! Is he trying to clean up the current gaming in AU? YES!

I am really amazed at what I am seeing here, rules are rules :S WTF!

Well I don't care what the majority thinks, I KNOW he isnt an infiltrator and I KNOW he isn't just gonna stab TKC in the back.

I was neutral at the start of this, but after seeing these posts I am definitely on his side, and I am sure others will be too.

I can't believe you guys  .

Way more Peace!
Apple.

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 06:10:30 am »
These 3 posts are out of order but the public part of VC TKC should be able to see the posts in that private part of the forum.

Basicly he just re-did old cheats AND posted alot of them in public to become popular. No big deal if he was going to be makeing a anti-cheat program.
Fate did that also.

No disrespect Z and no offense either but I disagree with this part of your statement, I believe basically all of Subsky's cheats have been original like his:
-Float/Shoot through walls
-VC Flag Teleporter (Also store your own coordinates)
-HUD Forcer
-TeleportThemPlz
-Player Teleporter
and the list goes on.

^ I have never seen anything like these before apart from the flag teleport which was made by Crossmol and a few others (I think)

I feel your post insults all of his hard work and effort he put in to making these cheats. He has been thoroughly active within the community for for he past 4month (or more, Idont know) whilst attending University and being a Dj (I think), he has found time from these activities to build cheats for the community and help out its members. I don't think he had intended to make this patch until last week. He has done alot for the community and this is how we repay him? Come on guys this is Subsky, yesterday he was a respected hacker/member of TKC now he is nothing but a dirty infiltrating anti-cheater?

Well I think not, I trust him If he says he won't patch private/Dev cheats. I can't believe some of the posts I am seeing in this topic, I mean seriously all this has happened in less than a day, he was loved one day and disowned the next? WTF! Time to think morally for a moment, has he ever broken a promise to TKC member? Has he ever abused someones trust in the past?

Come on! Lets give him a chance, tell him what we want and then we can compromize (Excuse spelling), I am sure he won't betray us. He's not like that.

Seriously guys these sorts of posts worry me a bit, when a member has been so loyal and then decides to do something a little different and gets instantly disowned/frowned apon by other members.

More Peace.
Apple.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 03:00:21 pm by ZOldDude »

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 06:32:47 am »
and your not the only one who is leaking things in that room (as per my STICKY in that room)....thus the Mod has stated (and others follow) that no new things have been posted.

Excuse my language...

You're an absolute fkn'ing joke Z!  The only stuff coming OUT OF THAT DAMN SECTION IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS WAS MY SHIT ANYWAY!  If it wasn't my directly, I helped the developer make it (don't believe me?  Check everyone single one of the new hacks credits!).

It's not enough that you insult all my hard work- calling it unoriginal, that's all "ripped off" from somewhere else, that I only released it to "gain" popularity... but you have to go the extra mile and call me a 6 month TKC infiltrator.

It's so incredible that I'm hearing this from you Z- as you have contributed absolutely absolutely 0 during my time here?  All YOU'VE done is clutter up the forums with useless sticky's like links to the next generation nuclear power plants.  I've actually taken to the time to sit down and help people out- written tutorials, articles- released many, many hacks on the forums.  You don't need to believe me; people who I've helped will back me up on this one.  Karma ratings DO NOT LIE.

Almost every single thing you have said is a load of crap and everyone else who ACTUALLY knows me well here KNOWS it aswell.   I don't have any respect for you Z, you and your stories can go to hell.

Take a look around- it looks like you've lost a few points in this debate, mate.

Subsky

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 06:36:26 am »
Sounds like one of the posts that got me banned  :P

Also, saying karma ratings dont lie is the dumbest thing I ever heard. Joke or not.

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007, 06:49:45 am »

I honestly don't care... most of the community I have been involved will be totally against him/it- and it'll just go to show how a nazi admin can reign control over anyone they don't personally like...

I respect MO completely, and people should all listen to what he says.  He is right in saying the situation was originally a little complex... after hearing his reasoning... I was actually okay with being locked out of the development section whilst I wrote the anti-cheat. 

What frustrate me no end is all the shit Z has said... almost everything is un-true.  I had nothing to do with the so called "1st" anti-cheat.  Do your homework, idiot.

Subsky

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007, 06:54:48 am »
I can see what everyone is saying and all there point of views.
      on subsky's side, he is a great coder and he releases a lot, and he should of been trusted more and not have dev account disabled.
But on the other hand, being a great person and a model cheater doesn't exempt you from the rules. Its just in real life, if you run 100 different charities and give all your stuff to help people out and then you commit a crime, your still doing time. I think it was a great move on TKC's part to suspend him, its saying were all equal and just because the person is famous, doesn't give them the right to be above the law (unless your in Hollywood)
This is only my opinion so don't rip on me by saying Im new here and i don't know him that well, thats true i don't. But i DO understand the rules, and i DO understand how much he has helped the community and thats enough to form an opinion.

Well Subsky i don't want you to take me the wrong way, i respect the work you have done. Its just that if there is evidence agenst you and they let you walk, i don't think this is a community i want to be part of. We are all the same here, If i was working on an anti-cheat program i would of been banned hard core. (I'm not so don't worry)
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2007, 07:04:43 am »
I said I never really did mind being suspended from dev, Symantec... it's not a loss for me anyway...

The problem is, there is no evidence.  ZOldDude's claims are based on his own personal assumptions... When Fate was caught infiltrating- there was a million and one posts everywhere saying "send links to hacks plz", and he didn't contribute anything.  There were logs that showed he was doing suspcious things... you won't find any "proof" against me- unless it's falsified evidence. 

Like I said- I respect MO and HIS decision to keep me out of dev... I have no problems with it... but Z can go shove it.

Subsky

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 07:17:51 am »
I think he would rather be safe than sorry, if you had evidence to prove you are safe, then that may be good. Well, good luck.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 07:20:07 am »

I honestly don't care... most of the community I have been involved will be totally against him/it- and it'll just go to show how a nazi admin can reign control over anyone they don't personally like...

I dont mean it like that. I mean, you sound alot like I did before.

On the subject. I think the program should be developed, but a solution to bypass it should be posted in the dev section. This way the ones who want a challenge can do it themselves, and the others can just look at the solution and do it easy.

Micro

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 07:41:28 am »
 Haha sure micro, guess this will be the start of u hassling everyone on ur msn list for hacks again lmao.
[/quote]

LOL hassling people for hacks? i actually beat subskys version 1 of his anticheat

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 12:32:12 pm »
G I totally agree with you but one thing. Hes making the anti cheat program so if he still has access to dev he can get those cheats and make them detectable. He is not forcing anyone to use his anti cheat program but the SCA server and probably RAR server will have it on. Hes making this anti cheat system for those that want a fair game (afaik). I for one am neutral to this situation as one part of me condemns what his doing but the other part praises him. Now if he put up the codes for his anti cheat program would be very stupid unless it wasnt actually meant to be put on a server. Whats the point of making a beautiful working anti cheat system if your not even going to use it.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 02:38:40 pm »
Subsky...
I did not kick you out of the VC Dev section....you got yourself kicked out.

I posted my opinions pro and con it that privet section....you started this public "movie of the week".

If there is anything about what happened OR what the public thinks about you it is all becuase of your own actions and nobody else had anything to do with it.

The problem is, there is no evidence.

In case you forgot what it is you did or if the public is wondering they can go and read about it in your own words.
Some of the links are in this post:

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=5581.0

Personaly I can't understand how you can do these things and then put on an act like your sooooooo upset that I told you "I don't trust you"...becuase you blew that trust with your own actions.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 02:46:35 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*