Author Topic: Subsky accused of infiltrating TKC?!  (Read 6314 times)

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
Subsky accused of infiltrating TKC?!
« on: January 02, 2007, 07:05:53 pm »
Yes, I have been accused of infiltrating TKC for the past 6 months... even though most people known 99% of the cheats coming out of the development section lately have been mine anyway...  Reason?  I mentioned developing anti-cheat software to further my own learning.

I won't be around anymore to help the community out; even if TKC developers do come to their damn senses... I'm offended by these stupid, half-baked assumptions and conspiracy theories (ask Z if you'd like to hear a great story)... and have chosen to stay away from here.

Those who need further help can always get it externally- you know where to find me :).

Subsky

Micro

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: Subsky accused of infiltrating TKC?!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 07:30:18 pm »
LOL!! ur teh new fate subsky.. let a lifetime of bullshit stories begin  :)..fubsky??  :P
i reckon its good ur furthering ur own learning, maybe tkc can further theres tryin to beat you.
guess tkc dev is dead again lolloll. no working cheats and none of their own  :o
goodluck with ya developing, i know i cant wait  8)

ps: lets see how long it takes u to catch up to my karma haha!

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 10:21:27 pm »
It's a bit more complicated than that. It's not about _mentioning_ anti-cheat. It's about _developing_ anti-cheat and _hiding_ it from the rest of the devs. We don't accuse anyone of anything right now. We suspended his dev account while we do this "investigation".

According to "Guidelines/Rules for Developer?s Access", Rule 2 at http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=2248.0 the dev account of the user who's affilated with any anti-cheat org. has to be revoked. It's no harder than that.

You are not affiliated with any anti-cheat group or organization. If it comes to light that you are and did not inform us beforehand you will at a minimum have your dev access revoked and receive a temporary ban. A permanent ban may be issued as well. If you wish to be or are already an infiltrator against a community that is hostile towards TKC, that is another matter you may discuss with the admins.

Who's micro?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 10:33:59 pm by Mullah Omar »
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

The Omen

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 10:44:20 pm »
Never that this was going to happend!  :shock:

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 11:10:29 pm »
LOL!! ur teh new fate subsky.. let a lifetime of bullshit stories begin  :)..fubsky??  :P
i reckon its good ur furthering ur own learning, maybe tkc can further theres tryin to beat you.
guess tkc dev is dead again lolloll. no working cheats and none of their own  :o
goodluck with ya developing, i know i cant wait  8)

ps: lets see how long it takes u to catch up to my karma haha!

Haha sure micro, guess this will be the start of u hassling everyone on ur msn list for hacks again lmao.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 01:13:57 am »
guess tkc dev is dead again lolloll.

Development of cheats at TKC has never been dead. Just not alot going on for VC.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 01:23:03 am »
That sucks. but rules are rules i guess. I hope it all blows over and you stay.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 01:33:34 am »
Subsky....this is the 2nd anti-cheat program you have worked on.
Neither has been for your own "learning" and the only reason you brought it up in public asking for people to try to hack it you stated "report back to me".
Futher you only talked about it in public AFTER it was brought up in a PRIVET ROOM that the public could not read.

You lost access for a rules violation.
Reason?  I mentioned developing anti-cheat software to further my own learning.
Like I said,you only brought this up in public AFTER the post in the Privet room...you never MENTIONED anything to anyone beforehand.
I allowed you months to "mention" what you had been doing befor making that privet post.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 02:03:01 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

$3R!N63

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 02:29:54 am »
I dont understand what has been happening here.
What is happening with subsky?
Is he being the new fate?
was he infiltrating?
people's post dont make any sense to me

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 02:32:12 am »
Subsky is developing an anti-cheat program for VC which is going to block all of the current cheats for VC. He didnt tell anyone and it was found out.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 03:29:28 am »
I dont understand why someone would make such a cruel program.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 03:45:16 am »
Those who need further help can always get it externally- you know where to find me .

Subsky

And now they will at least be fully aware they are working with an anti-cheat maker.

At least you made the move to bring this out into public view on your own.
The public would have never heard it from me or any of the staff otherwise and it all would have stayed in a privet room.

I had my own sups when the first "server patch" came out a few weeks after you entered the VC Dev section and your not the only one who is leaking things in that room (as per my STICKY in that room)....thus the Mod has stated (and others follow) that no new things have been posted.

I'm offended by these stupid, half-baked assumptions and conspiracy theories

All the post stated was that you were the maker of the past and soon to be used 2nd anti-cheat.
No "assumptions" and no "theories".....just your reaction to a simple statement of facts that you do not contest.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 04:03:17 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 04:18:11 am »
This should clear up some confusion: Statement

Infiltrator: "someone who takes up a position surreptitiously for the purpose of espionage".
He broke the forum and dev rules, but that doesn't automatically make him an infiltrator. The situation is rather complex.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2007, 04:40:22 am »
You guys are blind. Open your eyes.
From all the good hacks I know that are made in this community 99% has been made by Subsky. Even cheats that are not made by Subsky himself, they're nearly all created with his help.
Don't you realize you are suspending your best member? Besides the fact that he has the most knowledge about cheating, he was also a person that always encouraged and motivated other people to keep hacking and to achieve more knowledge. He kept this community 'alive', he's the only active person in this community that you can talk to if you need REAL help.
You should have forgotten about those stupid rules, but no: "the top secret development section has been infiltrated". Pathetic, it sounds like you are talking about the CIA. Remember, it's just a cheat community, not real life. Really, some people obviously take this community way too seriously. These "conspiracy theories and a possibly infiltrations" honestly make me laugh out loud. They're fucking hilarious.

This anti-cheat thing he made that works better than Hradba should say enough about his knowledge about coding, but your response: "oh it's an anti-cheat program, it's infiltration, it's a conspiracy, blahblahblah, we won't be able to play with HIS hacks anymore, let's kick him."
Hope you decide to not suspend him from Dev, but I think it's too late, you have offended him.
Just stupid.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2007, 04:59:59 am »
OFP 1.96 was almost always a more active section than VC. I am sure ArmA will be the same once its released everywere.