Author Topic: [ NEW TRAINER ]  (Read 2103 times)

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
Re: [ NEW TRAINER ]
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 08:20:53 pm »
Whats happening is that you're getting a thing called a DMA address- which stands for- I imagine, something like Dynamic Memory Allocated data.  The values you obtain change each time vietcong is run.

What you want to find is a static pointer to a DMA address- basically; as code never changes, but data does... you want to find a certain instruction that always contains this address- no matter what it is... you know where to retreive and use it.

It's probably not much help- but xcheater use to have some really, really good tutorials on the subject of finding Static Pointers from DMA addresses using T-Search, but it seems to be down :(.  Try these keywords on google- you'll run into something useful soon enough.

Subsky

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 10:37:45 am »
solidsnake posted something how to use autohack to find what your looking for. his tutorial is for VC, but it works for anything prety much.
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=5212.0
Is this what your looking for?
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 03:33:47 pm »
Yeah, saw that but the pokes we get that way don't work.
We want to change a value from x to y, I think this only works if you want to freeze a value like for health or ammo.
So if I understand correctly we have to make that pointer create another value at the address it uses to store that value??? If so, how???

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 10:47:45 pm »
Yes there is, its called using the disassembly window and easywrite in tsearch. Ill write a quick tutorial for you guys.

I'm sure that you guys looked at my other tutorial that tought you how to make a simple trainer, and you should be aware that you need the following programs...

Tsearch
Trainer maker kit or TMK

you can find both those programs on www.extalia.com.

First lets take the first 31 steps of the first tutorial, because they are needed in this tutorial.
With this tutorial you will learn how to write in code, further examine your values to make better cheats,
and using the autohack window the right way.

this is optional, but if you need help understanding some of what these codes mean, turn to these tutorials http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/X86_Assembly,
but its not really needed here.

this will teach you how to disassemble inf.ammo and examine it to find a better cheat than the one that you find in autohack. the codes are marked with navy color, the information not subject to the tutorial is marked in green. sections marked in red is text from the old tutorial. This tutorial is one big step out of the noobie zone and into the professional cheat making zone.

1.open tsearch

2.run vietcong.exe (the game), preferably in windowed mode.

3.create a server (doesnt have to be on internet)

4.go back to tsearch

5.click the button "open prosses"

6.find vietcong in the list, double click it.
(nothing is supposed to pop up or anything)

7.go back to vietcong game

8.choose us, soldier, m16.

9.look at your m16 ammo, it should be 18 (i cant remember)
whatever it is, memorize it in your head

10.go back to tsearch, and click the little magnifying glass (under "open prosses")

11.the window that pops up is called "search".
INFO-in box one you see "search", and it will say "exact value"
the second box says "value", this is were your going to be putting in your search data.
the third box says "type", this does not matter right now, keep it at "4 bytes"

12. put in "18" in the "value" box. this is how much ammo the m16 carries per round, (or the number you memorized in your head" (step 9)
some weird numbers will come in the box under the magnifying glass (dont pay attention to that right now)

13.go back into the vietcong game

14. put on single shot (if nessasary) and fire ONE shot.
(trust me, this may seem like its going nowere, but it is.)

15.go back into tsearch and click the magnifying glass with the three dots, the one next to the
magniying glass we clicked.

16.type in the "value" box "17"
(this means whatever the value (or cheat) is, it changed to 17 when you shot in vietcong)

17.inside the box under the magnifying glasses should be 3 or 2 codes (or something like a code)

18.click the plus sign with a box around it.
now the 3 or 2 things should have moved or copied to the box next to it. (this is right)

19.now those 3 things, on of them control your ammo.

20.click the check box on the first one

21.go back to your game

22. fire a few shots, if it worked, your ammo should have a glitchy effect, that down and back up effect.

23.if you did or did not get the effect with your ammo, go back to tsearch.

24.if the first thing didnt work, uncheck the first one and delete it. (if it did delete the other 2 codes then skip 25 and 26.)

25.now check the second box, go inside the game, and see if you have the effect, if not go back to tsearch and uncheck, then delete it. (red x button) (if you did delete the last code, skip 26.)

26.if you are unlucky and the first 2 did not give you the effect, try the last one.

27.ultimantly you are down to one code, whenever you check it, it pritty much freazes your ammo.

28.go to tseach, then uncheck your working code.

29.on the very top of tseach there is this thing called autohack, click it, and click "enable debbuger".

30.click on autohack again and click "autohack window".

31.a window should pop up called autohack.

32.click on the little DIS icon next to the green arrow

33.go back to tsearch and look at your inf.ammo working value, and copy the address.

34.paste the number inside the window that pops up after you click the DIS icon. it may look like 100xxxx or xxxxxxx. (x for number)

35.go to the bottom of the autohack window and click the disassembler tab.

36.you should see a bunch of codes, that look familiar to the codes in the wikipidia tutorial. this is called the x86 assembly language. if you see that all of them look like add [eax],al then chances are that you got the wrong value.

37.there are 2 diffrent types of changes you can make here you can nop, or you can jmp. picture these codes like the ones in the autohack, except you dont need to go back to the game to make the changes nessassary to get them in autohack, whats in the disassembler window is all your inf.ammo
offsets and values that you can change, they all have to do with inf.ammo, except on rare occasions you may find something a bit off from inf.ammo.

38.go through the list of codes and look for anything that ends in eax,edx, and right click them and click nop, then go to the game and test out if there has been any changes.

39.also go through codes that start with j's, like jbe,je,jz,jmp, and nop them out or right click and jmp them. rare but very good cheats come out of jmp'ing.

40.on rare occasions you can find good cheats in nop'ing out codes that end with ebx, ecx, etc. but sometimes they crash your game.

41.in my case, i found a offset that controls your ammo count (regular inf.ammo), which was code
sub [esi+edi*2+0x3c],ebx at address 65309c, and i found a strange cheat that when you shoot, your bullets go into the negative, giving it inf.ammo. the code was cmp [esi+edi*2+0x3c],ebx at address 68ff7e.

42.once you find something that you might want to keep, go back to tsearch.

43.make sure that you see the "easywrite" box, if you dont go to "view" then check "easywrite".

44.click on the blank paper icon to make a new code.

45.a window named "easywrite interpreter" should pop up.

46.on the top is were your going to put your "on" code, on the bottom is were your going to put your "off" code.

47.go back to your autohack window, and to the far left of the code you want to save, you should see an address. it should be about 8 numbers.

48. in the easywrite window on the top box type offset 0xXXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXXX substitute for your address)

49.go back to your autohack window and in the middle of your code, and your address should be some numbers.

50.if you got your cheat through nop'ing then count how many letters/numbers are in there. if there are 8, then go to the dissassemlby window and under the offset that you put in, type in half the total number of letters/numbers, which is 4 like this
offset 0xXXXXXXXX
nop
nop
nop
nop

51. if you see like, 2 numbers then only put one nop, if you see like 4, then you put 2 nopes.

53.on the bottom window type in offset 0xXXXXXXXX (the same offset that you put in the first window)

54.then type your code below it. for example, my code was cmp [esi+edi*2+0x3c],ebx so i put in the bottom window...
offset 0x0068ff7e
cmp [esi+edi*2+0x3c],ebx

and in the top window..
offset 0x0068ff7e
nop
nop
nop
nop

(4 nop's since i counted 8 numbers/letters).

55.now, if you got your cheat through jmp'ing something like je,jbe,jz, etc, then you are going to write your code diffrent.

56.on the top window type in your offset like so,
offset 0xXXXXXXXX

57.then if your code was something like jle short 0x0068ffc4 then you are going to type in under your offset...
jmp short 0x0068ffc4

58.so, on your top window you should have something like...
offset 0xXXXXXXXX
jmp XXXXXXXXXXXXX
(XXXXXXXXXXXXX substitute for your code after the jle, or je, or jz before it.)

59.on the bottom window you will type in the same offset,
offset 0xXXXXXXXX

60.then you are going to restore the original function, so you are going to type in your code, if its something like
je short 0x00345eft then you are going to put in...
offset 0xXXXXXXXX
je short 0x00345eft

61.check for errors, and if you see something come up at the bottom of the easywrite window, then check your work and see if its right with this tutorial.

62.click TMK, then click check to get your pokes.

63.open up "trainer maker kit"

64.call your trainer "test" or something

65.put 2 buttons in your dialog

66.right click the 1st button and click "write memory actions"

67..go to the easywrite and you will see the window "and copy your top poke (on poke)"

68.and copy it inside the "test script from button 1" window.

69.click apply

70.right click your second button and click "write memory actions" and put in the second poke, then click apply.

71.at the very bottom of trainer maker kit window, find "build settings"

72.inside the prosses window find "vietcong.exe" and double click it.

73.inside the exe name type "test" or something.

74.now save, and build your trainer. then debug it "exclamation mark"

75. now click "button 1" on your trainer, you will see that your ammo in vietcong (all guns) will not go down.

76.now click "button 2" and you will see that your ammo is back to normal.

77.your trainer will be located in c/program files/trainer maker kit. it will be at the bottom of the folder.

that about covers it. try disassembling other cheats, like superjump, inf.rounds, who knows what you might find.

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2007, 02:41:46 am »
Thanks a lot Solid, think it will work out now :D You're a lifesaver
I'd start right away but I have to restore all my applications because of a crashed disk. I'll try it as soon as my system is (for the most part) restored.
Thank you

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

[TKC] ILOST

• Online Villain
  • iStyle-iLost-iP?d
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 05:55:44 am »
The trainer will work now ,IT will be a private hack i think  :( sorry can't release

The Omen

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 09:08:56 am »
Good Work guys, looks cool =) 

[TKC] ILOST

• Online Villain
  • iStyle-iLost-iP?d
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2007, 02:15:19 am »
ok , Thx solid snake for your help

Marecek