Author Topic: nEED hELP TO GET ACTION MENU SCRIPT to drop bombs  (Read 1442 times)

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
nEED hELP TO GET ACTION MENU SCRIPT to drop bombs
« on: March 05, 2004, 05:23:31 am »
hi i made a map hack for tequila sundown and drop zone ctf i just took the scripts and paste them in they seem to work on my own server but when i go to play on 1.96 servers it dont work... the thing is i read the post about using the hex tool well i done that i made the mpmissioncheat in the hex tool and then made a folder in ofp directory......

when i was using the hex tool i kinda fucked up and think i overwrited a few things LOL what a n00b i am.......

but i undo them and made it.... but maybe if i overwrite some things this is why the string for the mpmissioncheat wotn work?????

please help!

I am now Ure Aprentice! :twisted:
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
also
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 06:19:14 am »
i now used the bomb script on tnt city of angels put an init.sqs text doc into it with the script and the bombs.sqs script etc.... how do i get the action menu to drop the bombs????

am sorry if the annoys u but i just started yestarday i got the tequila one working fine.. but that was easy just copy and pasted everything apart from the mission.sqm

i just want to have action menu to drop bombs just bombs and once i know that then i can work on delete for tnt and throw! :twisted:

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 10:55:47 am »
Uncompress the downlaodable cheat maps and check the separate script for the menu ;)
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
hey
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2004, 07:12:59 pm »
yea i tried that LOL but still dont work but i will keep trying can u tell me what i have done wrong with the hex tool?

also is it ok to have 2  init files on 1 map or do i have to add the script to the one already in the map folder?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2004, 02:04:58 am »
don't use two init files for one map. It might work but should be very buggy.

ask hubertus about the hex things
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.