Author Topic: Hey where's my post?  (Read 2391 times)

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hey where's my post?
« on: December 28, 2006, 01:45:54 am »
You gotta love this:

1. Stay On Topic
ANY off topic messages will be deleted. (This includes witticisms, and smart remarks.) Feel free to create witty topics in the correct area. Post in the right board.

2. Personal questions must be PMed.

3. NON-Toleration list (BAN Reason List):
a. Spamming or other unauthorized advertising.
Temp BAN.

b.Flaming, uncivilized and offensive behaviour, racial remarks, politics, prejudices.
Temp BAN.

c.Posting of anything that violates any applicable state, local, or federal laws - Illegal activities including software piracy, posting of any viruses or trojan horse programs.
Permanent BAN.

d. Infiltration, stealing of copyrighted materials, or cooperation with any person banned due to rule 3d.
Permanent BAN.

z.Other reason.

4. Use common sense.

5. The admin and moderators are always right, if not see rule 5.

6. TKC never sends trainers/programs/scripts etc. via email, check the download section for all tested finished public software.

7. BLACKLISTS
a. People who don't want to SHARE what they got, and instead might want to TRADE or sell their information are BLACKLISTED unless there's an accepted reason. Help them and they won't help you back!

b. Once the user decides to share again the BLACKLIST sign disappears.

8. Posting with multiple user accounts is against the rules.

9. The TKC Staff takes no responsibility for anything caused by any piece software and/or hardware you use.

10. The TKC Staff takes no responsibility for what you write, think or do.

11. Don't use any other file sharing solutions (they are temporary and aren't user-friendly)
 than the ones offered by the TKC-C: TKC Upload Zone

12. All rules are reserved for changes.

We've got a working warning system. But bans are used more commonly.
Remember that IPs are stored here and that these can be identified.

Rules for guys that done believe in oppressive rules from others. This seems kind of one sided doesnt it? Come on whats it going to be? Do you support "freedom" or not. I can't flame anyone or break your rules but you can go to someones server and play by your own rules that are contradictory to the severs rules. I cant advertise here but when you cheat on a server and put up your TKC logo its ok? That doesnt sound right. BTW anyone want to buy a lawn mower? So if you ban me or try to shut me up does that make you like the asshole admins they you are so against? If you do will that make it ok for me to try and bypass your security or cause havoc on your website?  BTW what is the limit on uploads and downloads on this site? Come on guys what are your "real rules", I'm just really curious. Or am I right?  :bangin_new

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Hey where's my post?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 02:42:06 am »
In reguards to the name of the topic your post befor this one is here:
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=5384.0

What have you been up to for the past 14 months?
What is it you do at that school anyhow?

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 06:39:01 pm »
This seems kind of one sided doesnt it?
Of course it's one sided. Players and admins got different interests that can't be set aside.

I cant advertise here but when you cheat on a server and put up your TKC logo its ok?
You _can_ advertise here now. But maybe not later.

So if you ban me or try to shut me up does that make you like the asshole admins they you are so against?
Yes, in your point of view we'll be the same as those asshole admins.

If you do will that make it ok for me to try and bypass your security or cause havoc on your website?
That's something else than cheating in online games. Just because I breach the security of some fictional game-bank with a cheat it doesn't mean that it's right to break the security of a real bank.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 12:35:43 am »
Huh I must have missed it.

Did some hunting this year, didnt get anything so it was more like a couple weeks of camping but was great fun. Still doing some gaming Looking forward to Arma, waiting for the UK version. Getting my kids out of the house 1 down 2 to go, think the second one is close he just needs to finish school.

So how old are yours? Getting close to that "return to freedom" yet? I cant wait until mine are all moved out, time to clean the house do some remodeling and traveling. Plus it will be nice, just my wife and I again. ;)

Ohmar: this site is not a real bank either :)  I wouldnt do it though Im not that kind of guy. I have respect for people and their things real or not.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 03:47:54 am »
The youngest is 17 in a few days.
Never married....just kids to support!

It was back in the 80's last time I got out of LA to go hunting and I have not been fishing for trout (big 5-10 lb) in about 10 years or so.

I plan on visiting some people in Alturus this summer for a few weeks so I will be hitting the lakes and streams in northern California and lower Oregon.

Big fish on ultralite tackle is my game!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 11:11:35 am »
Talking about hunting here is a guy that shot a 1,100 lb wild pig this week!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16492304/

Rebell

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 12:44:15 pm »
i hunting onli in games  :D
German and English Armed Assault Hacker Community

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 10:26:53 pm »
Damn thats one big pig, to bad they didnt post a photo. Could really fill a freezer with that, I can feel my heart struggling now just thinking of all the bacon sandwhiches. Its a bit cold now but should start going out steelheading in the next couple weeks. Just bought my tags last weekend and bought my son some 3.5 mil waders so we should be set for the icy rivers. Nothing like standing up to your waste in 34 degree water for hours on end and hooking that fiesty 10 pound steelhead (biggest I ever got was 11.2 pounds).

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 10:39:28 pm »
Never got any Steelheads in fresh water...but while still in ocean the limit here is only two.

Here is the last photo (but not last fish that size) I have of a rainbow that held this lakes record for awhile:
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=5647.0

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 01:47:04 am »
Wow thats a beauty, big and fat. Must of had a good time getting that one in. We can only keep 2 here also and have to be finclipped, no natives only hatchery fish. Some years when we have a good salmon run they up it to 3 but that doesnt happen often. Really sucks right now no fish are running, my son is very anxiuos to try out his new gear.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 02:24:10 am »
Up in the Modoc area any water 6' deep is FILLED with fish (Rainbow,Redband,German Browns some Bullhead catfish and some damn thing called a Chub!)
Chubs make wonderful fertilizer for the veggie garden!!
I only use 4Lb test and never use a sinker...rostertails or float a nightcrawler.

The rainbow in that photo is an Eagle Lake strain...yes they are wide in the belly and thick across the back.
That one fish along with scalloped potatoes and sweet peas fed 16 people.

By the way are you BBQ?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 02:32:54 am by ZOldDude »

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 09:53:22 pm »
There was a major chub problem at Diamond lake (20 mile north of Crater lake) the last fall they drained the lake down some and poisoned it, killing everything. The poison only last about 2 weeks and with natural rain and snowmelt is should be its good old self in no time. Spent many good summers there fishing and playing as a kid will be nice to see it get back to its old self.

I do BBQ quite a bit, I usually BBQ my fish. Nothing better than a good grilled salmon or steelhead. I grow my own herbs in my yard as part of the landscape. I clip lemon basil, sage, and Pepperment sprigs and put it in the body cavity of the fish with ground black pepper, thinly sliced lemon, a bit of garlic and a dash of whorcheshire sauce brushed on (very little though). Wrap it up and grill it, even people that dont like fish have come back for seconds.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 12:02:15 am »
Chub is a native fish and the reason every so many years they take over.
Like I said they make wonderful fertilizer!

What I ment was are you BBQ in OFP.
I only had OFP installed for a few days and deleated it but ArmA's gfx make the game "playable" for me now. I get in an hour or so of the ArmA demo each week and picking up how the controls work...I can drive the Humve at full speed flag to flag and not crash or get stuck anyplace.

After the retail english ver comes out this may be my new game.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 03:24:16 pm »
LMFAO - I didnt know that the Armed Assault hacking section converted into a section for exchanging cooking recepts.

Seriously thats pretty fucking funny.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 01:31:49 am »
Now we just need to get some BEER formulas.

It really all fits together you know....beer/smoke,BBQ food and kicking ass online.